Video Link: https://vimeo.com/285651768
Video Download: Side Effects And Dangers Of Human Growth Hormone
Video Stream: Side Effects And Dangers Of Human Growth Hormone
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) has been shown in some studies to have side effects such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Edema (swelling), water retention, joint pain, Gigantism (abnormal bone growth) and bloating.
The symptoms listed for HGH abuse are typically a result of high doses, far beyond what is recommended.
People with cancer, or at high risk for cancer, or have a family history of a disease, especially prostate and reproductive cancer should be very cautious before undergoing HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and discuss your medical condition and family history thoroughly and honestly with your physician.
Here's why this is so important: Human Growth Hormone stimulates cell reproduction and regeneration, which may boost the growth of cancerous tissues and cells.
Long-term abuse of HGH can also cause the pituitary gland to produce less HGH. The duration depends on the person, their lifestyle, and the level of abuse.
Avoid Side Effects
Numerous studies have shown side effects can be prevented by the slow initial administration of HGH, proper monitoring of levels, and used daily in what is called a low-dose, high-frequency method.
Typical Protocol of Human Growth Hormone
A standard protocol utilizing low doses has shown to have the best effects.
A standard protocol for someone over the age of 35, deficient in HGH / IGF-1, and showing signs of Andropause is approximately 1IU per day, with five days on (Monday through Friday using 1IU per day) and two days off (no HGH use on Saturday and Sunday).
Andropause is defined as male menopause, characterized by a collection of symptoms, including fatigue and a decrease in libido, experienced by some middle-aged men and attributed to a gradual decline in testosterone levels.
Other Possible Side Effects of HGH Abuse
Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, administered under proper medical supervision for HGH deficiency (adult-onset Growth Hormone Deficiency) is safe and will have few side effects when used correctly.
The risk of side effects increases when HGH is abused (taken in higher doses without any medical supervision).
Typically the most common side effect of the excess use of HGH is acromegaly (excess Growth Hormone).
This is a medical condition that begins with the abnormal growth of facial bone and connective tissue, leading to a changed appearance due to a protruding jaw and enlarged eyebrow bones.
This condition also leads to an abnormal lengthening and growth of the hands and feet with increased growth of hair all over the body.
Contrary to the alleged longevity properties of HGH increasing your life, this condition of excessive HGH will shorten life expectancy considerably.
Although rare, excessive Growth Hormone can result in abnormal organ enlargement.
Here are a few additional side effects of the excessive use of HGH...
- Premature death (in case of acromegaly)
- Heart enlargement (due to prolonged use of HGH -- usually irreversible)
- Low blood sugar with the risk of going into a diabetic coma
- Excessive hair growth over the entire body
- Excessive water retention
- Liver damage
- Thyroid damage
However, remember this: with professional, proper medical supervision, these side effects rarely occur. While you are undergoing HGH replacement therapy, our clinic will provide you with continual monitoring to ensure that none of these adverse side effects are happening.
And in the unlikely event that adverse side effects do occur, we will adjust the HGH dosage.
The takeaway? Don't try this at home, on your own.
Only begin HGH replacement therapy under expert medical supervision.
Human growth hormone (HGH): Does it slow aging?
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Women in High Stress Situations: Can HGH Help? - March 8th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- How to Self-Administer HGH - February 6th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- From Incel to Chick Magnet in One Easy Step - July 8th, 2022 [July 8th, 2022]
- Weekly HGH Injections with Sogroya for Hypopituitarism - September 8th, 2022 [June 27th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021 [November 19th, 2021]
- Guide to Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- All About Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Protocol - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Doctors Comment on Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Statin Drugs - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Testimonials - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Inject Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How To Avoid Growth Hormone Scams - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Dispose of Needles Correctly - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Buy Growth Hormone: Legally - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Side Effects - November 9th, 2021 [October 6th, 2021]
- Glossary of terminology - April 9th, 2023 [September 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone: Hollywood's Secret of Youth - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Boost Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Buy Human Growth Hormone Legally! - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- The Incredible Benefits of Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 14th, 2021]
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - May 31st, 2022 [September 2nd, 2021]
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - November 9th, 2021 [March 16th, 2021]
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [September 17th, 2020]
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 9th, 2021 [September 9th, 2020]
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 9th, 2021 [September 8th, 2020]
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 9th, 2021 [September 3rd, 2020]
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 9th, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [August 29th, 2020]
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - December 2nd, 2020 [August 24th, 2020]