Video Download: Sogroya Somapacitan Prescription Hgh Treatments Fda Approved
Video Stream: Sogroya Somapacitan Prescription Hgh Treatments Fda Approved
HGH Therapy has been successfully prescribed for decades to help children and adults overcome the effects of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency. One of the biggest problems with Bio-Identical Growth Hormone Treatment is that it has always required the inconvenience of daily injections.
While HGH Pens have made these injections less painful and easier to cope with, long-acting Growth Hormone formulations have always been a goal. In August, that goal was finally achieved. Sogroya HGH Therapy has recently completed FDA-Approval in the United States.
Sogroya Weekly HGH Injections by Novo Nordisk
Sogroya is a prescription Growth Hormone Treatment patented by Novo Nordisk for the treatment of adult-onset HGH Deficiency. The generic name for this drug is somapacitan.
Because Growth Hormone has historically required daily shots, patients sometimes have issues maintaining compliance due to the dosing frequency. These issues diminish the long-term effectiveness of treatment as measured by baseline IGF-1 Levels.
Sogroya is designed for weekly injection, which vastly increases ease of compliance while still providing expected results. While other companies are working out their own formulations for extended-release HGH, Novo Nordisk was the first to get an approved treatment out on the market.
Daily shots of Growth Hormone not only lead to non-compliance; they also increase the risk of some problematic side-effects associated with frequent injection, including itching and lipohypertrophy.
Clinical Trial Showcases the Effectiveness of Sogroya HGH
FDA Approval for Sagroya was achieved via successful Phase III Clinical trial. 300 patients participated in the trial. The participants were split up into three sets, all of which had been diagnosed with Hypopituitarism. One group received a placebo injection. The second group was treated with traditional daily Somatropin Injections, and the third was offered Sogroya.
Placebo patients experienced increased midsection body fat. For those taking weekly HGH Shots, Sogroya effectively treated Growth Hormone Deficiency as made evident by a reduction in abdominal fat in comparison to placebo.
Who Shouldn't Use Sogroya?
While Sogroya HGH is comparably safe as compared to Daily HGH Injections, it does carry the risk of certain side-effects, including nausea, dizziness, insomnia, and indigestion. It should not be used by patients with a history of papilledema or diabetic retinopathy. Sogroya should also never be used for childhood and adolescent Growth Hormone Deficiency. It is intended only for adults.
Who Can Benefit from Sogroya?
Sogroya provides a great opportunity for adult HGH Deficiency patients to adopt a simpler therapeutic regimen without sacrificing effectiveness. Adult-Onset Hypopituitarism is a relatively under-diagnosed medical issue. If you've experienced a combination of symptoms associated with Low HGH Levels, you may be a candidate for Sogroya Injections.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of growth hormone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Idaho - July 23rd, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - April 14th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 12th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Plays a Role in Controlling Blood Sugar - August 8th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - August 3rd, 2020
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - July 21st, 2020
- Washington HGH Clinics - July 9th, 2020
- Virginia HGH Clinics - June 24th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Clinics - June 1st, 2020
- Montana HGH Clinics - May 19th, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - May 10th, 2020
- Did you know: Lifestyle plays a huge role in testosterone levels - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin and Leptin – The Hunger Hormones and How they Affect Your Life - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin, Hunger, and Memory - January 9th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- Ohio HGH Clinics - October 17th, 2019
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
- Illinois HGH Clinics - July 2nd, 2019
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
- California HGH Clinics - April 28th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Birmingham, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Huntsville, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Mobile, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Montgomery, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Anchorage, Alaska - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Chandler, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
Word Count: 460