Video Link: https://vimeo.com/486678523
Video Download: Sogroya Somapacitan Prescription Hgh Treatments Fda Approved
Video Stream: Sogroya Somapacitan Prescription Hgh Treatments Fda Approved
HGH Therapy has been successfully prescribed for decades to help children and adults overcome the effects of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency. One of the biggest problems with Bio-Identical Growth Hormone Treatment is that it has always required the inconvenience of daily injections.
While HGH Pens have made these injections less painful and easier to cope with, long-acting Growth Hormone formulations have always been a goal. In August, that goal was finally achieved. Sogroya HGH Therapy has recently completed FDA-Approval in the United States.
Sogroya Weekly HGH Injections by Novo Nordisk
Sogroya is a prescription Growth Hormone Treatment patented by Novo Nordisk for the treatment of adult-onset HGH Deficiency. The generic name for this drug is somapacitan.
Because Growth Hormone has historically required daily shots, patients sometimes have issues maintaining compliance due to the dosing frequency. These issues diminish the long-term effectiveness of treatment as measured by baseline IGF-1 Levels.
Sogroya is designed for weekly injection, which vastly increases ease of compliance while still providing expected results. While other companies are working out their own formulations for extended-release HGH, Novo Nordisk was the first to get an approved treatment out on the market.
Daily shots of Growth Hormone not only lead to non-compliance; they also increase the risk of some problematic side-effects associated with frequent injection, including itching and lipohypertrophy.
Clinical Trial Showcases the Effectiveness of Sogroya HGH
FDA Approval for Sagroya was achieved via successful Phase III Clinical trial. 300 patients participated in the trial. The participants were split up into three sets, all of which had been diagnosed with Hypopituitarism. One group received a placebo injection. The second group was treated with traditional daily Somatropin Injections, and the third was offered Sogroya.
Placebo patients experienced increased midsection body fat. For those taking weekly HGH Shots, Sogroya effectively treated Growth Hormone Deficiency as made evident by a reduction in abdominal fat in comparison to placebo.
Who Shouldn't Use Sogroya?
While Sogroya HGH is comparably safe as compared to Daily HGH Injections, it does carry the risk of certain side-effects, including nausea, dizziness, insomnia, and indigestion. It should not be used by patients with a history of papilledema or diabetic retinopathy. Sogroya should also never be used for childhood and adolescent Growth Hormone Deficiency. It is intended only for adults.
Who Can Benefit from Sogroya?
Sogroya provides a great opportunity for adult HGH Deficiency patients to adopt a simpler therapeutic regimen without sacrificing effectiveness. Adult-Onset Hypopituitarism is a relatively under-diagnosed medical issue. If you've experienced a combination of symptoms associated with Low HGH Levels, you may be a candidate for Sogroya Injections.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of growth hormone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming HGH Clinics - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
Word Count: 460