There are different kinds of doctors. There are generalists and specialists. Most people who are tired, listless, low energy, and losing sexual prowess start out by going to a generalist, a typical family physician. Sometimes they’ll get a referral – a permission slip, to put it in scholastic terms – that allows them to go see a specialist. But here’s the hitch: The generalist will usually only send his patients to a specialist in fields he’s already familiar with.
If there’s a new field or specialty in medicine – one which has emerged from obscurity or advanced by leaps and bounds in the last few years – many generalists won’t be familiar with it, and some of their patients will never get referred to the special care they really need.
These generalists may have graduated from medical school 30 or 40 or 50 years ago. All of them probably mean well. Some of them may keep up with all the latest developments, but many do not. You could say they’re in a rut. That they need to get out of that rut is quite evident, if their patients are to get the best care possible. But I, as a writer, can’t magically make that happen. And patients can’t make it happen either.
The only solution is for patients to become proactive. That means taking your own health care into your own hands, as your own responsibility. You can do that, while still getting the best professional help and guidance possible.
Listlessness, low libido, poor sexual function, chronic tiredness, and appearance of excessive aging – all of these are indications of a possible hormone imbalance that, in many cases, can be dramatically corrected, even totally reversed, by a proper program of hormone therapy – a field that has advanced dramatically in recent years.
But many family physicians have no idea of the advances that have taken place in the field. Hence, they never make referrals to the specialist doctors and clinics that can help you. You might spend years making a round-robin of specialists in different fields that are all essentially irrelevant to your condition – all the while getting sicker and sicker.
Of course, these symptoms can be due to various causes. In your case, it may be hormones, or it may be something else. But the only way you can know if you do – or do not – have a hormone imbalance is to undergo a test specifically for that purpose.
That’s where our clinic comes in. We work with the best labs and analysts in the country, and we can, with very simple and quick tests, tell you precisely where you stand on your all-important hormone levels.
If you’re suffering from a deficiency or imbalance, we can – with techniques based on the best and newest research – help you get your life back, as we have for thousands of other people who had lost their energy and joy for life, but whose lives have now been transformed for the better. And, even if the test shows that your hormone levels are fine, at least you’ve eliminated one possibility and are better informed in your quest for optimal health.
The good news is you don’t need a referral from any other physician. You can come directly to our network of board-certified physicians, all of them up-to-date on the very latest advances in the field. You can take that proactive step right now. Call us and set up your test appointment.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Hormone Therapies: How They Have Evolved and Are Evolving - May 19th, 2023 [February 10th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- Cheaping Out on HGH Therapy – JUST DON’T DO IT - August 1st, 2023 [July 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - November 13th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Law - November 14th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - November 16th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - November 15th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Explained - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - November 22nd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Sprays - November 17th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Dosage - November 18th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - November 20th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 19th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - November 21st, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - January 24th, 2022 [September 18th, 2021]
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 9th, 2021 [August 24th, 2021]
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - August 16th, 2023 [June 21st, 2021]
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 9th, 2021 [May 25th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - March 16th, 2022 [May 24th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogue - November 9th, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - March 15th, 2022 [May 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 9th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2021]
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - November 9th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - November 9th, 2021 [April 7th, 2021]
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]