Video Download: Welcome_to_hgh_and_testosterone_replacement_therapy
Video Stream: Welcome_to_hgh_and_testosterone_replacement_therapy
Congratulations! You have taken that all-important first step on a journey to a new you through the miracle of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
My name is Mark Smith, and I am your private health executive, who would like to talk to you about some of our hormone injection programs.
BHRT Medical Solutions has access to a network of board-certified medical doctors in every state and county all across America.
These physicians are happy to get you started on this exciting journey, by performing the necessary blood work and a comprehensive physical exam all in a single, convenient appointment.
Our medical institute provides medically-approved, prescription HRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy) programs.
Our specialty is Hormone Replacement Therapy for adult men and women over the age of 30 who have symptoms of hypogonadism, hypopituitarism, andropause, menopause, or Adult-Onset Human Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD).
Before we go any further, the questions that you have to ask yourself are these: “What can HGH Replacement Therapy do for me? How will I benefit from this treatment?” Here are a few things to consider that will help you make an informed decision.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Low energy levels during mid-day, and chronic fatigue
- Your healing and recovery abilities are becoming slower and slower...at times, almost a snail's pace
- Insomnia, or other sleep disorders, with resultant tiredness during the day
- Mood swings, memory problems, and all-too-often mental fog
- Loss of muscle strength and tone, along with diminished recuperative powers after a workout
- Joint aches and pains, with limited mobility
- Constant issues with your weight (losing too much, or gaining too much)
- Loss of interest in sex and low libido, weak erections, or vaginal dryness
- Skin that sags and becomes thin and drier or more wrinkle-filled each passing year.
And the rest of the plethora of afflictions that come with aging.
This is No Way to Live, Especially When You Have an Option!
Stop going through life merely existing or going through the motions. We provide Hormone Replacement Therapy health and wellness programs only for people who have genuine medical needs.
This does not include professional athletes looking for a performance boost, or shortcuts. Nor do we provide our service to those with purely cosmetic needs. Our programs address quality of life concerns.
Our mission is apparent. If a hormone deficiency causes your medical condition, and if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
We can determine if a hormone deficiency causes your symptoms, or if you are suffering from any other type of medical issue. Only after we have discovered that your symptoms are a direct result of a hormone deficiency will we swing into action and prescribe you a comprehensive hormone injection program.
We have a contact form on our website you should fill out so we can schedule a phone consultation.
Whether you are brand new to the Hormone Replacement Therapy process or looking for a superior, high-quality, and experienced clinic to professionally monitor your HRT therapy, you have come to the right place.
Our well-trained, experienced staff, will treat you as an individual. You will not receive a “cookie-cutter” one-size-fits-all approach. We will carefully discuss your treatment options and provide our recommendations.
Then, and only then will we develop a customized HRT, HGH, Sermorelin Acetate, HCG, or Testosterone therapy program to restore your energy...relieve your pain...and let you start living again!
But please do not proceed on your own. Although Hormone Replacement Therapy is safe and non-toxic, with few adverse significant side effects, HRT is not always the right choice for everyone. But if you feel it may be right for you, please call me at your earliest convenience.
What are some of the benefits of HRT?
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Protects Against Heart Disease
- Improves Mood
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Improves Memory
- Enhances Body Fat Loss
- Builds Lean Muscle
- Increases Energy
HRT Medical team, MSIS
BHRT Medical Solutions
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - May 13th, 2021
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - May 11th, 2021
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - May 10th, 2021
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - May 9th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - May 8th, 2021
- Gene Therapy - May 7th, 2021
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - May 5th, 2021
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - May 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - May 3rd, 2021
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - May 2nd, 2021
- IGF-1 Treatment - May 1st, 2021
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - April 30th, 2021
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - April 28th, 2021
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - April 24th, 2021
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - April 21st, 2021
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - April 15th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - April 13th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 9th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - March 12th, 2021
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 24th, 2020
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 23rd, 2020
- HGH Secretagogue - November 22nd, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 21st, 2020
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 20th, 2020
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - November 17th, 2020
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 17th, 2020
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 16th, 2020
Word Count: 687