How much Human Growth Hormone (HGH) does one use? It depends upon many considerations. Our clinic will consider your physical fitness level, your age, your medical history, your HGH levels and the results of your blood work.
After a careful review of these factors, we will feel confident in providing you with a detailed, comprehensive and precise schedule for timing your HGH dosage.
Our goal is simple: restore your Growth Hormone to your previous youthful levels.
But we don't want to overdo your hormone treatment. Our goal is to find the precise level of not too much and not too little HGH.
Extremely high doses of Growth Hormone can cause harmful side effects, while too small doses will not produce the desired outcome.
Our trained, professional staff has decades of experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and we know how to find that perfect dosage amount, quickly and safely.
Our dosage recommendations are determined by the latest cutting-edge technology, feedback from a worldwide network of physicians and scientific and quantitative data. This meticulous approach gives us complete confidence in our dosage recommendations.
At our clinic, you are treated as an individual. Your HGH treatment options will be discussed in detail, and your questions and concerns will be answered. Our goal is to let you regain your life!
Typical Protocol of Human Growth Hormone
A standard protocol utilizing low doses has shown to have the best effects.
A standard protocol for someone over the age of 35, deficient in HGH/IGF-1, and showing signs of Andropause is, as an example, approximately 1IU per day, with five days on (Monday through Friday using 1IU per day) and two days off (Saturday and Sunday no usage of HGH).
We will begin your therapy slowly and only bump up your dosage after we have carefully monitored your bloodwork and listened carefully to your feedback.
What is the Best Time of Day to Inject Human Growth Hormone?
It depends. Some research has shown the best time to take HGH injections is in the morning, upon awakening. Why? Because the pituitary gland pumps out higher levels of Growth Hormone in the evening during sleep. An infusion of HGH before bedtime may interfere with that production.
However, there is an exception to this rule. If your Growth Hormone levels are deficient, it really doesn't matter when you take your Growth Hormone injection. In fact, in some circumstances, a bedtime injection may even be more beneficial since it is in tune with your circadian rhythm.
This has lead to further studies showing that a once a day injection at night seems to have the most beneficial effect, while some have found doses in the morning provide the best results.
There is a third option: distributed distribution. This method means merely a twice-a-day dosing of smaller amounts of HGH, one in the morning and one in the evening. While rarely utilized, this treatment option may be considered.
If all of these options sound confusing, relax. We will provide you with the right path to follow.
To prevent adverse side effects from developing as a result of too much Growth Hormone, we will instruct you to cycle your treatment by taking a break from HGH administration. This is mandatory with no exceptions!
For example, as a rule for a weekly cycle, we suggest taking HGH therapy five days and taking two days off. You will be able to choose your days off, but you must adhere to your schedule.
This cycling is done for two reasons. First, without taking a break your body will develop a tolerance to HGH, and the treatments will become less and less efficient.
Second, continual Growth Hormone treatment will eventually shut down your pituitary gland's ability to produce Growth Hormone naturally. In spite of the fact that Growth Hormone decreases as you age, it is not healthy for your body to shut down HGH production completely.
This is why we insist upon cycling HGH injections.
We will inform you of any and all potential side effects and emphasize that if you feel you are experiencing any difficulties, you must contact us immediately. Our treatments are safe when applied as directed. But we take no chances with your continued good health.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - May 14th, 2021
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - May 13th, 2021
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - May 11th, 2021
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - May 10th, 2021
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - May 9th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - May 8th, 2021
- Gene Therapy - May 7th, 2021
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - May 5th, 2021
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - May 4th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - May 3rd, 2021
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - May 2nd, 2021
- IGF-1 Treatment - May 1st, 2021
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - April 30th, 2021
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - April 28th, 2021
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - April 25th, 2021
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - April 24th, 2021
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - April 21st, 2021
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - April 15th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - April 13th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 9th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - March 12th, 2021
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 23rd, 2020
- HGH Secretagogue - November 22nd, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 21st, 2020
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 20th, 2020
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - November 17th, 2020
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 17th, 2020
Word Count: 727