How much Human Growth Hormone (HGH) does one use? It depends upon many considerations. Our clinic will consider your physical fitness level, your age, your medical history, your HGH levels, and the results of your blood work.
After a careful review of these factors, we will feel confident in providing you with a detailed, comprehensive, and precise schedule for timing your HGH dosage.
Our goal is simple: restore your Growth Hormone to your previous youthful levels.
But we don't want to overdo your hormone treatment. Our goal is to find the precise level of not too much and not too little HGH.
Extremely high doses of Growth Hormone can cause harmful side effects, while too small doses will not produce the desired outcome.
Our trained, professional staff has decades of experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and we know how to find that perfect dosage amount, quickly and safely.
Our dosage recommendations are determined by the latest cutting-edge technology, feedback from a worldwide network of physicians, and scientific and quantitative data. This meticulous approach gives us complete confidence in our dosage recommendations.
At our clinic, you are treated as an individual. Your HGH treatment options will be discussed in detail, and your questions and concerns will be answered. Our goal is to let you regain your life!
Typical Protocol of Human Growth Hormone
A standard protocol utilizing low doses has shown to have the best effects.
A standard protocol for someone over the age of 35, deficient in HGH/IGF-1, and showing signs of Andropause is, as an example, approximately 1IU per day, with five days on (Monday through Friday using 1IU per day) and two days off (Saturday and Sunday no usage of HGH).
We will begin your therapy slowly and only bump up your dosage after we have carefully monitored your bloodwork and listened carefully to your feedback.
What is the Best Time of Day to Inject Human Growth Hormone?
It depends. Some research has shown the best time to take HGH injections is in the morning, upon awakening. Why? Because the pituitary gland pumps out higher levels of Growth Hormone in the evening during sleep. An infusion of HGH before bedtime may interfere with that production.
However, there is an exception to this rule. If your Growth Hormone levels are deficient, it really doesn't matter when you take your Growth Hormone injection. In fact, in some circumstances, a bedtime injection may even be more beneficial since it is in tune with your circadian rhythm.
This has lead to further studies showing that a once-a-day injection at night seems to have the most beneficial effect, while some have found doses in the morning provide the best results.
There is a third option: distributed distribution. This method means merely a twice-a-day dosing of smaller amounts of HGH, one in the morning and one in the evening. While rarely utilized, this treatment option may be considered.
If all of these options sound confusing, relax. We will provide you with the right path to follow.
To prevent adverse side effects from developing as a result of too much Growth Hormone, we will instruct you to cycle your treatment by taking a break from HGH administration. This is mandatory with no exceptions!
For example, as a rule for a weekly cycle, we suggest taking HGH therapy five days and taking two days off. You will be able to choose your days off, but you must adhere to your schedule.
This cycling is done for two reasons. First, without taking a break your body will develop a tolerance to HGH, and the treatments will become less and less efficient.
Second, continual Growth Hormone treatment will eventually shut down your pituitary gland's ability to produce Growth Hormone naturally. In spite of the fact that Growth Hormone decreases as you age, it is not healthy for your body to shut down HGH production completely.
This is why we insist on cycling HGH injections.
We will inform you of any and all potential side effects and emphasize that if you feel you are experiencing any difficulties, you must contact us immediately. Our treatments are safe when applied as directed. But we take no chances with your continued good health.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Hormone Therapies: How They Have Evolved and Are Evolving - May 19th, 2023 [February 10th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- Cheaping Out on HGH Therapy – JUST DON’T DO IT - August 1st, 2023 [July 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - April 20th, 2023 [March 18th, 2022]
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - November 13th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Law - November 14th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - November 16th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - November 15th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Explained - November 25th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - November 22nd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Sprays - November 17th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Dosage - November 18th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - November 24th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - November 20th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - November 23rd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 19th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - November 21st, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Stimulate HGH: Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin Acetate - November 29th, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - November 23rd, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - January 24th, 2022 [September 18th, 2021]
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 29th, 2023 [August 24th, 2021]
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 30th, 2023 [August 18th, 2021]
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - December 1st, 2023 [August 16th, 2021]
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - December 2nd, 2023 [August 16th, 2021]
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - August 16th, 2023 [June 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - March 16th, 2022 [May 24th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogue - December 4th, 2023 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - March 15th, 2022 [May 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 9th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2021]
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - November 9th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - November 9th, 2021 [April 7th, 2021]
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]