Yes, legitimate, prescription hormone replacement therapy indeed comes with a price tag. It’s affordable for most people who need it, but it’s not cheap. But it is way cheaper – waaaay cheaper than cheaping out. How can that be? I shall explain!
First, let me say this: If you’ve read this far, you’ve probably already been tested, and you know beyond any doubt that you are suffering from abnormally low levels of HGH (human growth hormone).
And further, if that’s true, then it’s also true that your HGH deficiency is screwing up your life in manifold ways. For Example, tiredness all the time, lack of motivation, lack of sex drive and performance, flabby muscles, waning strength, decreased endurance, looking and feeling old before your time, and other horrors.
That means you need HGH therapy. But too many sufferers, instead of listening to the board-certified specialist physicians we have at our clinic, and getting the prescription for the genuine, US-sourced HGH they need, heed the siren song of hucksters who try to convince them to cheap out.
And precisely what are these hucksters pushing instead of genuine HGH?
Some push non-prescription, illegally imported “HGH.” This garbage is often not pure HGH, and quite often, it isn’t even HGH at all.
If someone breaks the law and smuggles unapproved medications into the country, what makes you think they will obey purity and labeling regulations as to what they send you? Sometimes the illegal imported HGH is adulterated with dangerous foreign substances and drugs.
You don’t know what you’re getting – and you have no way to check. And these hucksters are often just criminals with no medical knowledge at all.
You cannot depend on them to give you the correct doses – too little waste your time and money and does not cure your problems. And too much can seriously harm your health and leave you sicker than ever, perhaps incurably injured.
Some push worthless supplements, claiming falsely that the supplements will cause your body to make more HGH. These usually do nothing at all for people who are truly suffering from adult-onset HGH deficiency. Sometimes the hucksters will even put the word “HGH” in the brand names of their worthless pills to trick the unwary into thinking they’re getting the real thing.
Again, such supplements have never been shown to cure a single patient. And there’s no regulatory oversight into what they put into their capsules, so adulteration with questionable substances is a real possibility.
In the end, if you want to be cured and get back to a whole and energy-filled and rewarding life, you will eventually have to get an accurate HGH prescription, such as the one our doctors will customize to perfectly match your needs. Any detour you go one before you come to our clinic is like a detour – a waste of time – and money down the drain.
Cheaping out costs you more in the long run. Sometimes a lot more. Sometimes, it can make your health much worse than it already was. And, worst of all, it can make you waste years of your life, suffering needlessly when a cure is right in front of you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Hormone Therapies: How They Have Evolved and Are Evolving - May 19th, 2023 [February 10th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - April 20th, 2023 [March 18th, 2022]
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - November 13th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Law - November 14th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - November 16th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - November 15th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Explained - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - November 22nd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Sprays - November 17th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Dosage - November 18th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - November 20th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 19th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - November 21st, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - January 24th, 2022 [September 18th, 2021]
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 9th, 2021 [August 24th, 2021]
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - August 16th, 2023 [June 21st, 2021]
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 9th, 2021 [May 25th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - March 16th, 2022 [May 24th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogue - November 9th, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - March 15th, 2022 [May 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 9th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2021]
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - November 9th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - November 9th, 2021 [April 7th, 2021]
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]