According to all of the leading physician-scientists: HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Sprays are the least efficient way of receiving human growth hormone exogenously (from outside the body).
Here's why... First, because the dose in these sprays is so small (30,000 nanograms), at best you would get a placebo effect.
Second, because HGH has difficulty penetrating the membrane of the body orally, thus it is nearly impossible to receive an adequate dose. Most doctors who prescribe HGH via injection consider HGH sprays to be an HGH scam.
Most people who use the so-called HGH nasal or oral sprays, get no results and then either give up on HGH or search for the real thing.
Real Human Growth Hormone does not come in the form of a spray or pills, only injection.
Even worse, medical doctors are promoting and selling the sprays online.
It is incredible they are in the top advertising position in Google, Bing, and Yahoo, makes one think there are a lot of people out there spending hundreds of dollars on worthless sprays and getting the placebo effect.
HGH Pills: The best HGH pills claim to stimulate your pituitary gland to produce HGH. If you were to swallow real HGH the acids in your stomach would destroy it.
Therefore it is impossible to get HGH into the body from taking pills.
Companies selling HGH pills often have amino acid combinations that have been known to stimulate HGH production (like L-carnitine) the pituitary gland, but ultimately the pills are significantly less efficient than taking direct HGH injections.
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - July 1st, 2020
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - June 20th, 2020
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2020
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - June 22nd, 2019
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 8th, 2019
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 5th, 2019
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - February 26th, 2019
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 22nd, 2019
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - February 10th, 2019
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - February 9th, 2019
- IGF-1 Treatment - February 8th, 2019
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - February 8th, 2019
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - February 8th, 2019
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - February 2nd, 2019
- Gene Therapy - December 24th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 27th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 27th, 2018
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 21st, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 21st, 2018
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 21st, 2018
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 21st, 2018
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 19th, 2018
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 19th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2018
- HGH Secretagogue - November 17th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 17th, 2018
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 16th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 272