Video Link: https://vimeo.com/262598557
Video Download: Human Growth Hormone And Menopause Management
Video Stream: Human Growth Hormone And Menopause Management
Don't Let “the Change of Life” Change Your Life
Let Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy Make The Discomfort of Menopause a Distant Memory
Menopause. For many women, the very word conjures up images and memories that they would love to forget.
Hot flashes...joint pain...itching...sleep disruption...mood swings...brain fog...decreasing libido...headaches...and overall diminished quality of life.
But Wait...There's More
As menopause kicks in, there are even more severe consequences than what was just listed:
- Osteoporosis. This nightmare affliction causes the bones to lose tissue, which results in thin, brittle bones, subject to breaking at the smallest trauma.
- Vaginal Dryness. Not only does menopause cause many woman’s libidos to decline, but menopause can stop the vagina from producing adequate lubrication, making sex painful.
- Irregular heartbeats. This is not always a critical condition. But try telling that to someone who is in the clutches of this horror story.
- Chronic Insomnia. Recent research has proven what many have long understood: sleep is so essential to our overall health. Try getting by a week without it. A chronic lack of sleep can result in severe, life-threatening consequences.
- Serious Emotional Breakdowns. Fortunately, these are rare. But they can and do occur...as a direct result of menopause.
- And more disruptive, potentially dangerous consequences...much, much more...
It's Not “Just All in Your Head.”
Any woman who has experienced these extreme discomforts knows that the advice to “just deal with it,” or “it's no big deal” or “it's all in your head” is, at best, ignorant. At worst, it is insulting. Highly offensive. Unfortunately, the symptoms are real...very, very real.
What is Menopause?
The dictionary definition of menopause is “the time of cessation of a woman's reproductive ability.” This is how menopause became known as “the change,” or “the change of life.” Menopause usually begins around the age of forty and may continue for as long as 20 years.
However, there's more to the story. After menopause occurs, a woman's endocrine system pumps out far less estrogen and progesterone than in her younger years. Estrogen is defined as “any of a group of steroid hormones that promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body.” Progesterone is described as “a steroid hormone released by the corpus luteum that stimulates the uterus to prepare for pregnancy.”
It is evident that these two hormones are as crucial to a woman as testosterone is to men. And we can also add Human Growth Hormone (HGH) to the equation. Women suffer from a loss of HGH as they age, every bit as much as men. So, the problem is two-fold: diminished hormone production and aging.
Is There Anything That Can Be Done About Menopause?
Fortunately, the answer is a loud, resounding “YES”...Multi-Hormonal Replacement Therapy. As with men, it begins with injectable HGH. But a menopausal woman should not stop there. Replacing all of the hormones that decline with age will make HGH therapy even more efficient.
Go back in time, and remember when your body was operating at its peak efficiency. At that point, your hormone levels were also at their highest. Coincidence? In a word, no.
As the effects of HGH kick in, the benefits of estrogen (stronger bones, increased muscle mass, improved moods, and heart protection) increase as well. It appears to be the same situation with progesterone.
When taken separately, progesterone mimics many of the benefits that HGH delivers (blowtorches fat, explodes energy levels, stabilizes blood sugar, improves mood, memory, and libido). When combined with HGH and estrogen, the results are an incredible synergy that must be felt to be believed!
There are, of course, some women who should not undergo HRT. If you are pregnant, have a history of certain kinds of cancers or any vaginal issues, liver problems, or have had a heart attack or stroke in the previous year, the risk of HRT may be too high.
However, our professional staff will provide a complete physical examination and have the results of your blood work. If the potential risks outweigh the benefits, you will not be eligible to receive our treatment.
But for the vast majority of menopausal women, our multi-hormonal replacement therapy (consisting of HGH, estrogen, and progesterone) can work wonders such as:
Stronger bones and less painful joints.
Increased strength and muscle mass.
Skyrocketing energy levels.
A return of your youthful libido, and a long-lost enjoyment of sex.
Improved moods, and laser-like thinking.
A dramatic, more youthful change in body composition.
Smoother, thicker, glowing skin.
Return your hair to its younger color and shine.
And more exciting surprises!
So, the choice is yours. You can continue to suffer from aging, menopause, and all of its most unpleasant consequences. You may feel that HGH and other hormone replacement therapy is for men only. You may think that “suffering is what older women are supposed to do.”
Or, you may throw off those shackles and realize that every one of those prior statements is both unnecessary and wrong. Quite simply, you don't have to put up with suffering one minute more! We have the training, experience, and professionalism to administer HGH, estrogen, and progesterone in the exact amounts that will deliver the maximum benefits to you.
You may know and believe in the miracles that multi-hormonal replacement therapy can produce. But if you are only going to delay making a decision “until the time is right,” or do more research, or come up with any of a plethora of other reasons/excuses to do nothing...well, that's your choice. We are more than willing to swing into action. But we can't offer our expertise until you give us the green light.
No more waiting! You deserve better. CALL US NOW!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Researchers Investigate Declining Sperm Counts, Find Chemicals Rampant - June 24th, 2022 [June 14th, 2022]
- Testosterone, Statins, and Prostate Cancer - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Smoking - November 9th, 2021 [October 14th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Women - November 9th, 2021 [October 13th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Exercise, and Osteoporosis: The Facts! - November 9th, 2021 [October 13th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy, Menopause, and Cancer - November 9th, 2021 [October 13th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Foods, and Supplements for Healthy Skin - March 15th, 2022 [October 13th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Lifestyle = An Extended Lifespan - November 9th, 2021 [October 13th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Aerobics May Ease Menopause Symptoms - November 9th, 2021 [October 13th, 2021]
- The Link Between Testosterone and Tylenol - November 9th, 2021 [October 12th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone and Hypogonadism: The Difference - March 16th, 2022 [October 12th, 2021]
- Growth hormone = More Sleep = Better Sex! - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Battles Osteoporosis - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2021]
- HGH Male Blood Panel - October 28th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Benefit Some Women's Hearts - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- Enjoy a Few Drinks Weekly? Beware: This May Be a Link to Low Sperm Counts and Quality - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- Fast Facts About DHEA: What You Need to Know About This Natural Steroid - April 15th, 2023 [March 4th, 2021]
- Everything You Need to Know About Clomiphene - November 9th, 2021 [December 20th, 2020]
- Study Examines Link Between Growth Hormones and Osteoporosis - November 9th, 2021 [December 17th, 2020]
- Menopause Drugs: Study Stokes New Debate Over Cancer Risks - November 9th, 2021 [December 16th, 2020]
- The Importance of Hormonal Balance for Menopause - November 9th, 2021 [December 14th, 2020]
- L-Arginine: The Key to Both Heart Health and Sexual Health - November 9th, 2021 [December 4th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Fatherhood - November 25th, 2021 [October 12th, 2020]
- Tattoo Safety: What to Know Before You Get a Tattoo - November 9th, 2021 [June 2nd, 2020]
- High-Intensity Interval Training Boosts Both Body and Mind - November 9th, 2021 [May 10th, 2020]
- Lipocine Reintroduces Tlando - April 16th, 2023 [March 18th, 2020]
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2019]
- How to Understand and Deal with Cirrhosis - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2019]
- Constantly Tired? Can't Sleep? - November 9th, 2021 [March 23rd, 2019]
- Are You Constantly Feeling Tired And Fatigued ? - November 25th, 2021 [May 1st, 2018]