Okay so it has now been over three months since the Mitchell Report and what has changed? The season opened in Tokyo this week and at this point, it seems that the report was all for nothing. 3 months later the only people who benefited from the report are bloggers, journalists, and reporters. So what was the point?
Look around baseball and what has changed? There is still no new drug policy in writing. There is still no HGH testing in baseball. Players named in the report have played in spring training and in Japan like nothing ever happened. The only fallout from the entire report seems to be Roger Clemens who has retired anyway.
Remember the days before and after the report? Nobody could stop talking about the names and consequences coming out of the report. What was the point of naming names when guys like Andy Pettite are signing new deals and playing in spring training like nothing ever happened? The only conclusion that I can draw from all of this is that Bud Selig is an idiot!
Fans really don't care if players are juicing, gambling, running around on their wives, or shooting B-12 into their asses. The hardcore baseball fan who is keeping score during a game cares. However, those fans aren't about to give up their season tickets or tune out because of anything they read in the Mitchell Report. Casual fans could care less and just want to go have fun at a game. The only people that cared were the media who profited more from the report than anyone else.
I read somewhere that Yankee season tickets for the new stadium are selling in some places for upwards of $800,000. I had to win a lottery to buy tickets to a Red Sox game here at Citizens Bank Ballpark. I am spending my mornings watching live baseball games from Japan on ESPN. Has this hurt baseball in the least? Absolutely not and the players could probably care less than anyone.
Roger Clemens should be outraged. He is the one and only fallout from the entire report. Not only has his chances of getting into the Hall of Fame been blown, but he is facing a possible indictment. His family was dragged into this, specifically his wife. More so than anything, Clemens legacy is tarnished and he will never be recognized for his greatness.
What was the fallout for Clemens HGH mate Andy Pettite? How about a $16 million contract signed a few days before the report came out? Did Pettite have to answer questions in front of Congress? No, a press conference was sufficient for Andy P. Andy simply apologized and moved on. Keep in mind that these two guys were accused of the same crime. I think it is fair to say that punishments and losses were a lot worse for one than the other.
So here we sit watching a sport that was exposed for mass drug abuse where nothing has changed. The rules are the same, players are still playing, and games are selling out well in advance. Bud Selig exposed his sport and his players to ridicule and scrutiny for what? The answer is simple. It was all about absolving himself as much as he can from steroids in baseball. It was a selfish idea and he should be held accountable for it. Don't worry Bud, we know the real deal. The reality of the situation is that you look like a bigger ass today than you did before the report was released. That is something unlikely to change.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You From Fixing Your Hormones - October 8th, 2023 [September 22nd, 2023]
- What is the History of the Discovery of HGH? - October 8th, 2023 [September 17th, 2023]
- Maintaining a Proper Medication Schedule - September 17th, 2023 [August 23rd, 2023]
- HGH and It’s Effects on Other Hormones - November 2nd, 2023 [June 10th, 2023]
- Do HGH Booster Supplements Work Faster Than Prescriptions? - August 2nd, 2023 [June 3rd, 2023]
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - July 31st, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - August 1st, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - August 2nd, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - August 8th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - August 1st, 2023 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - August 16th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - August 1st, 2023 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - August 2nd, 2023 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - November 21st, 2023 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - August 18th, 2023 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - August 19th, 2023 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - August 18th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - August 18th, 2023 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - September 17th, 2023 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - August 8th, 2023 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - August 16th, 2023 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Human Growth Hormone HGH - August 8th, 2023 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - August 2nd, 2023 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - August 2nd, 2023 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - July 21st, 2023 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - August 9th, 2023 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - August 8th, 2023 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - August 16th, 2023 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - July 21st, 2023 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]