Video Link: https://vimeo.com/544846759
Video Download: How To Prevent Sarcopenia Muscle Loss Caused By Aging
Video Stream: How To Prevent Sarcopenia Muscle Loss Caused By Aging
Strength is one of the keys to living a long, healthy, and active life. Even without robust physical activity, the human body tends to generate and accumulate muscle mass easily from birth to around the age of thirty. Beyond 30, however, the body slowly loses its ability to retain muscle mass. This health concern is known as Age-Related Sarcopenia.
How Does Sarcopenia Progress?
The older that we get, the more important that it becomes to engage in regular strength training. Sedentary individuals can expect to lose 3-5% muscle every ten years after thirty. For those that are more active, it takes more work to maintain muscle mass, and the ceiling for strength slowly starts to decline.
Sarcopenia isn't something you can diagnose with a blood test because muscle loss is the result of various processes that are associated with getting older. It's essential to make efforts to ward off Sarcopenia and mitigate its effects because your actions now will increase your mobility and strength in the long run.
While Sarcopenia occurs at a relatively slow rate from the thirties through the sixties, it tends to accelerate around the age of 75. Depending on lifestyle and genetic factors, however, the age of acceleration can range from 65-80. Along with Osteoporosis, Sarcopenia is a significant risk factor for falls and fractures when folks get older. Muscles help with balance and maintain the structural integrity of the human body while also providing cushion for the bones.
While these major risks are associated with late-stage Sarcopenia, you'll likely notice some issues during middle age. With reduced muscle mass comes diminished stamina and increased feelings of weakness. This can create a cycle where you engage in less physical activity because of your perceived limitations, which leads you to weaken further. It's important to still push yourself (or push yourself even harder) when you feel yourself reaching those limits, though not to the point of injury.
Causes of Sarcopenia
Sarcopenia has many causes, not all of which are fully understood. It's believed that Hormone Deficiency plays a big role in the loss of strength, specifically due to HGH Deficiency and Low-T. Testosterone is a powerful androgen and Human Growth Hormone promotes cellular metabolism and healing. HGH and IGF-1 repair muscle tissues after workouts, ultimately leading to stronger muscles.
Many people lose muscle because of nutrition issues. Proteins are the core building block of muscle mass, and over-reliance on carbohydrates can hinder that progress. It's also possible to slowly lose protein-conversion efficiency. Even if you're getting plenty of protein in your diet, your body can gradually lose the ability to efficiently synthesize muscle mass. Neurological decline can also contribute to loss of strength. If the neural link between the brain and muscles weakens, this makes it harder to maximize muscle engagement.
How to Treat Sarcopenia
For mild cases of Sarcopenia, the most effective and least intrusive form of treatment is exercise. Strength and resistance training best provide the results. Lifting weights and exercising with resistance bands are both excellent choices. Many people choose to engage in cardio with the assistance of body weights to encourage muscle-building. Studies have shown that resistance training can help older folks increase the efficiency of energy conversion in just fourteen days. It also strengthens the bond between the brain and body via the nervous system.
In many cases, patients seek out Hormone Replacement Therapy as a means to relieve Sarcopenia. A licensed Hormone Specialist can help you determine if you are eligible for HRT Treatment with Human Growth Hormone or Testosterone. While these treatments should not be used strictly for strength training, there are millions of patients nationwide that may benefit from improved Hormone Balance via Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy.
Urocortin II has also been used to limit muscle atrophy to some success. Also, adequate treatment for chronic conditions such as hypertension, obesity, and insulin-resistance will provide some relief from Sarcopenia. Whatever treatment you choose, keep exercising!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- The Importance of Regular Monitoring in Growth Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2023 [November 23rd, 2023]
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine - November 12th, 2023 [October 9th, 2023]
- Nanotechnology for Health and Longevity - October 17th, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Expert Views: Human Immortality as a Possible Outcome Through AI - October 17th, 2023 [September 28th, 2023]
- Human Longevity and Immortality: Exploring the Confluence of AI, Stem Cell Technologies, and Nanotechnology - October 8th, 2023 [September 21st, 2023]
- Chronic Fatigue and Weakness Major Symptom of HGH Deficiency - November 2nd, 2023 [July 13th, 2023]
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - August 1st, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 9th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - November 9th, 2023 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 31st, 2023 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - August 18th, 2023 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - August 9th, 2023 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - August 16th, 2023 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - August 16th, 2023 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - July 18th, 2023 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - July 18th, 2023 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - August 9th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 15th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - August 15th, 2023 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - August 15th, 2023 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - August 15th, 2023 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - August 18th, 2023 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - August 9th, 2023 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - August 15th, 2023 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - September 17th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - November 12th, 2023 [March 1st, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]