Video Link: https://vimeo.com/434876881
Video Download: Hgh Therapy Reverses Biological Age By 15 Years In Groundbreaking Study
Video Stream: Hgh Therapy Reverses Biological Age By 15 Years In Groundbreaking Study
While there's no such thing as the Fountain of Youth, researchers and medical scientists are always looking for inventive and effective ways to help men and women live longer and healthier lives. A recent study released by Cell Aging sought to explore the potential benefits of Human Growth Hormone Injections concerning Epigenetic Age.
What Is Epigenetic Age?
You may not realize it, but it is possible to measure age in multiple ways. While your Chronological Age is revealing, it doesn't tell the whole story. We all age at a unique rate based on several factors related to lifestyle, environment, and genetics.
Epigenetic Age is an approximation of the point along the lifespan that an individual has progressed based upon their genetic profile. In fact, Epigenetic Age is more critical than Chronological Age, as your mortality risk more closely aligns with your underlying genetic and physiological health status.
While this study uses HGH Injections to encourage the mitigation of Epigenetic Age, other researchers are investigating other possible methods of potential life extension. One recent example is a study in which Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells are used to encourage reversal in cellular aging.
HGH Therapy Anti-Aging Study
In this study, researchers provided Bio-Identical HGH Therapy to nine males between the ages of 51 and 65. The goal of these injections was to stimulate activity in the thymus, which is very sensitive to aging. Patients received regular doses for 12 months.
After a year of Hormone Therapy, researchers compared blood samples from before and after treatment. What they found was quite astonishing. They discovered that participants experienced a reversal in cellular aging that averaged around 18 months. While this might not seem like a whole lot, it's important to recognize the scale of the challenge. Even a meager rollback of the Epigenetic Age is quite a groundbreaking feat.
Currently, our understanding of the Epigenetic Aging Process is in its infancy. The more that we learn about how genetics affect aging, the more that can be done to stave off the adverse effects of aging to both extend lifespan and improve quality of life.
Dr. Steve Horvath, the lead researcher of this study, is confident that the results provide evidence of increased potential life expectancy for the participants. However, more work needs to be done. This study featured only white males of a certain age. Future research will investigate the results among men and women of varying ethnicity and age. The next study will feature fifty participants.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the incredible benefits of growth hormone restoration.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - October 26th, 2021
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Explained - October 26th, 2021
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Sprays - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Dosage - October 26th, 2021
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - October 26th, 2021
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - October 26th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - October 26th, 2021
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 26th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - October 25th, 2021
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - October 25th, 2021
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - September 18th, 2021
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - August 24th, 2021
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - August 18th, 2021
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - August 16th, 2021
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - August 16th, 2021
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - June 21st, 2021
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - May 25th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - May 24th, 2021
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - May 23rd, 2021
- HGH Secretagogue - May 22nd, 2021
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - May 21st, 2021
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - May 20th, 2021
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - May 19th, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - May 18th, 2021
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - May 14th, 2021
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - April 30th, 2021
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - April 25th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - March 12th, 2021
Word Count: 441