Video Download: Hgh Therapy Reverses Biological Age By 15 Years In Groundbreaking Study
Video Stream: Hgh Therapy Reverses Biological Age By 15 Years In Groundbreaking Study
While there's no such thing as the Fountain of Youth, researchers and medical scientists are always looking for inventive and effective ways to help men and women live longer and healthier lives. A recent study released by Cell Aging sought to explore the potential benefits of Human Growth Hormone Injections concerning Epigenetic Age.
What Is Epigenetic Age?
You may not realize, but it is possible to measure age in multiple ways. While your Chronological Age is revealing, it doesn't tell the whole story. We all age at a unique rate based on several factors related to lifestyle, environment, and genetics. Epigenetic Age is an approximation of the point along the lifespan that an individual has progressed based upon their genetic profile. In fact, Epigenetic Age is more critical than Chronological Age, as your mortality risk more closely aligns with your underlying genetic and physiological health status.
While this study uses HGH Injections to encourage the mitigation of Epigenetic Age, other researchers are investigating other possible methods of potential life-extension. One recent example is a study in which Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells are used to encourage reversal in cellular aging.
HGH Therapy Anti-Aging Study
In this study, researchers provided Bio-Identical HGH Therapy to nine males between the ages of 51 and 65. The goal of these injections was to stimulate activity in the thymus, which is very sensitive to aging. Patients received regular doses for 12 months.
After a year of Hormone Therapy, researchers compared blood samples from before and after treatment. What they found was quite astonishing. They discovered that participants experienced a reversal in cellular aging that averaged around 18 months. While this might not seem like a whole lot, it's important to recognize the scale of the challenge. Even a meager rollback of Epigenetic Age is quite a groundbreaking feat.
Currently, our understanding of the Epigenetic Aging Process is in its infancy. The more that we learn about how genetics affect aging, the more that can be done to stave off the adverse effects of aging to both extend lifespan and improve quality of life.
Dr. Steve Horvath, the lead researcher of this study, is confident that the results provide evidence of increased potential life expectancy for the participants. However, more work needs to be done. This study featured only white males of a certain age. Future research will investigate the results among men and women of varying ethnicity and age. The next study will feature fifty participants.
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - July 1st, 2020
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2020
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - June 22nd, 2019
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 8th, 2019
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 5th, 2019
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - February 26th, 2019
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 22nd, 2019
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - February 10th, 2019
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - February 9th, 2019
- IGF-1 Treatment - February 8th, 2019
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - February 8th, 2019
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - February 8th, 2019
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - February 2nd, 2019
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - January 29th, 2019
- Gene Therapy - December 24th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 27th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 27th, 2018
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 21st, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 21st, 2018
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 21st, 2018
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 21st, 2018
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 19th, 2018
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 19th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2018
- HGH Secretagogue - November 17th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 17th, 2018
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 16th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 423