Hormone Replacement Therapy
Saizen® [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] is therapeutically equivalent to the natural GH produced by the body, made by recombinant DNA technology. Saizen® is indicated for the treatment of Growth Hormone deficiency in children and adults, Turner's syndrome, chronic renal failure.
Growth Hormone treatment of GH deficient (GHD) children with Saizen® leads to accelerated growth. The overall effect of GH therapy in GHD children who respond well is that, as adults, they will be taller than they would have been if left untreated.
The role of Growth Hormone in the human body: Growth Hormone (GH) is a protein produced by the pituitary gland, which is situated under the hypothalamus of the brain. This hormone controls children's growth and regulates a number of metabolic and physiologic processes during their whole life. Saizen® works by replacing the Growth Hormone the body normally produces.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency at a glance
Growth deficiencies do not just affect children, they can be a significant problem for adults too. Until recently the effects of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults were unknown. It is now recognized as a specific clinical syndrome with numerous physiological consequences, with effects on:
* Changes in body composition, including central obesity;
* Lipids in the blood;
* Muscle strength;
* Bone composition;
* Exercise capacity and energy;
* Cardiovascular risk; and
* Psychological well-being (social isolation and depression).
In addition, there are also studies indicating that patients with hypopituitarism have an increased risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease, possibly attributable to their GH deficiency.
GH deficiency in adults can result from a pituitary or peri-pituitary tumor or as a direct result of the surgery/radiation used to manage these conditions. Less commonly GH deficiency in adults arises from a deficiency acquired in childhood.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) can be effectively treated recombinant human Growth Hormone. In August 2001, Serono received approval for the use of Saizen® in the treatment of this condition in most European countries.
The Saizen® Device Family: Serono is committed to simplifying treatment with Growth Hormone. We have therefore developed a "family" of devices. This opportunity to choose the best solution for individual patients' needs aims to increase convenience and improve compliance with Growth Hormone treatment.
The Saizen® Device Family is composed of two injection devices: cool.click™ the advanced needle-free option and one.click™, the next generation auto-injector for GH delivery. Both one.click™ and cool.click™ are for use with Saizen® 8 mg click.
For additional product Information. or visit: http://www.serono.com
Number of words: 427
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Side Effects Of HGH - March 21st, 2022
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - March 20th, 2022
- Hgh Product Serostim - March 11th, 2022
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 7th, 2022
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - March 6th, 2022
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 6th, 2022
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 4th, 2022
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - March 2nd, 2022
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - March 1st, 2022
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - February 27th, 2022
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - February 26th, 2022
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 25th, 2022
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - February 22nd, 2022
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - May 10th, 2020
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - May 9th, 2020
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - May 8th, 2020
- Hgh Deficiency - May 6th, 2020
- Hgh Dosage - May 5th, 2020
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - May 1st, 2020
- Hgh Releasers - April 26th, 2020
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - April 25th, 2020
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - April 23rd, 2020
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - March 18th, 2020
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2020
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2020
- Hgh Replacement - March 14th, 2020
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - March 10th, 2020
Word Count: 416