Hormone Replacement Therapy
Saizen® [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] is therapeutically equivalent to the natural GH produced by the body, made by recombinant DNA technology. Saizen® is indicated for the treatment of Growth Hormone deficiency in children and adults, Turner's syndrome, chronic renal failure.
Growth Hormone treatment of GH deficient (GHD) children with Saizen® leads to accelerated growth. The overall effect of GH therapy in GHD children who respond well is that, as adults, they will be taller than they would have been if left untreated.
The role of Growth Hormone in the human body: Growth Hormone (GH) is a protein produced by the pituitary gland, which is situated under the hypothalamus of the brain. This hormone controls children's growth and regulates a number of metabolic and physiologic processes during their whole life. Saizen® works by replacing the Growth Hormone the body normally produces.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency at a glance
Growth deficiencies do not just affect children, they can be a significant problem for adults too. Until recently the effects of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults were unknown. It is now recognized as a specific clinical syndrome with numerous physiological consequences, with effects on:
* Changes in body composition, including central obesity;
* Lipids in the blood;
* Muscle strength;
* Bone composition;
* Exercise capacity and energy;
* Cardiovascular risk; and
* Psychological well-being (social isolation and depression).
In addition, there are also studies indicating that patients with hypopituitarism have an increased risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease, possibly attributable to their GH deficiency.
GH deficiency in adults can result from a pituitary or peri-pituitary tumor or as a direct result of the surgery/radiation used to manage these conditions. Less commonly GH deficiency in adults arises from a deficiency acquired in childhood.
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) can be effectively treated recombinant human Growth Hormone. In August 2001, Serono received approval for the use of Saizen® in the treatment of this condition in most European countries.
The Saizen® Device Family: Serono is committed to simplifying treatment with Growth Hormone. We have therefore developed a "family" of devices. This opportunity to choose the best solution for individual patients' needs aims to increase convenience and improve compliance with Growth Hormone treatment.
The Saizen® Device Family is composed of two injection devices: cool.click™ the advanced needle-free option and one.click™, the next generation auto-injector for GH delivery. Both one.click™ and cool.click™ are for use with Saizen® 8 mg click.
For additional product Information. or visit: http://www.serono.com
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - May 25th, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - May 17th, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - April 7th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - April 7th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - September 21st, 2022 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - April 7th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - July 31st, 2022 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - July 9th, 2022 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - October 5th, 2022 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 18th, 2022 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 26th, 2022 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - February 24th, 2022 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - January 7th, 2022 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - January 7th, 2022 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - January 4th, 2022 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - December 12th, 2021 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - December 5th, 2021 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - December 5th, 2021 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2022 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]