Video Download: Doctors Call For New Guidelines As Study Finds Hrt Is Safe And Can Protect Heart
Video Stream: Doctors Call For New Guidelines As Study Finds Hrt Is Safe And Can Protect Heart
Undergoing HRT is safe and can protect against heart disease without increasing cancer risks, a milestone study claims.
It found women who take Hormone Replacement Therapy at the start of menopause for ten years can reduce their risk of heart failure, heart attacks, and premature death.
Most importantly, the study found there was no extra risk of cancer, strokes, or blood clots even 16 years after starting HRT.
HRT use dropped dramatically in 2002 when a study found women who took it were at a higher risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and strokes. A new review has called that research 'unreliable and defective.'
Using HRT halved the risk of heart disease and strokes, and cut the death rate by 43 percent during the study period.
Experts hailed the findings as finally demonstrating that HRT has long-term health benefits after a decade-long controversy over its safety.
British doctors are calling for rules on HRT prescribing to be rewritten, allowing a new generation of women to get bone protection and relief from menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and mood changes.
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - December 5th, 2020
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 24th, 2020
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 23rd, 2020
- HGH Secretagogue - November 22nd, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 21st, 2020
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 20th, 2020
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - November 17th, 2020
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 17th, 2020
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 16th, 2020
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 14th, 2020
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 13th, 2020
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 11th, 2020
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 10th, 2020
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 9th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 8th, 2020
- Gene Therapy - November 7th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 6th, 2020
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - November 5th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - November 3rd, 2020
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - November 2nd, 2020
- IGF-1 Treatment - November 1st, 2020
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 30th, 2020
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 29th, 2020
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - October 28th, 2020
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - October 27th, 2020
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - October 26th, 2020
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - October 25th, 2020
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - July 1st, 2020
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - June 20th, 2020
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2020
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 4th, 2019
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 195