Video Download: Doctors Call For New Guidelines As Study Finds Hrt Is Safe And Can Protect Heart
Video Stream: Doctors Call For New Guidelines As Study Finds Hrt Is Safe And Can Protect Heart
Undergoing HRT is safe and can protect against heart disease without increasing cancer risks, a milestone study claims.
It found women who take Hormone Replacement Therapy at the start of the menopause for ten years can reduce their risk of heart failure, heart attacks, and premature death.
Most importantly, the study found there was no extra risk of cancer, strokes or blood clots even 16 years after starting HRT.
HRT use dropped dramatically in 2002 when a study found women who took it were at a higher risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and strokes. A new review has called that research 'unreliable and defective.'
Using HRT halved the risk of heart disease and strokes, and cut the death rate by 43 per cent during the study period.
Experts hailed the findings as finally demonstrating that HRT has long-term health benefits after a decade-long controversy over its safety.
British doctors are calling for rules on HRT prescribing to be rewritten, allowing a new generation of women to get bone protection and relief from menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and mood changes.
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - July 1st, 2020
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - June 20th, 2020
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2020
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - June 22nd, 2019
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 8th, 2019
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 5th, 2019
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - February 26th, 2019
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 22nd, 2019
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - February 10th, 2019
- IGF-1 Treatment - February 8th, 2019
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - February 8th, 2019
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - February 8th, 2019
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - February 2nd, 2019
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - January 29th, 2019
- Gene Therapy - December 24th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 27th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 27th, 2018
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 21st, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 21st, 2018
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 21st, 2018
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 21st, 2018
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 19th, 2018
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 19th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2018
- HGH Secretagogue - November 17th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 17th, 2018
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 16th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 197