Testosterone is well-known to play an intricate role in male psychology, cognition, and decision-making. The hormone not only dominates our sex lives, but it can also have a huge effect on our careers! Testosterone Deficiency is associated with many symptoms that can have a negative impact on work performance. It causes fatigue and increases feelings of depression and anxiety. It makes us feel less confident, and can make it harder to show off our strengths in the office or on the worksite.
Testosterone Strongly Impacts Men's Behavior
As our knowledge of Testosterone continues to advance, researchers have started exploring the social and psychological effects of Testosterone with increased vigor and funding. As we unveil the intricacies of how Testosterone affects the mind, it further reveals how critical that Testosterone is to men's health and vitality, far beyond the realm of the sexual.
Can Testosterone Help Keep You Employed?
A study from a recent edition of Economics and Human Biology explores how Testosterone Levels correlate with the ability to retain one's job, or find another in the case of lay-offs. This extensive study looked into the lives of over 2200 UK males of working age, comparing their Testosterone Levels to their work history. All men selected for this study ranged in age from 25-64. The lead researcher for this study was Peter Eibich of the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research.
Eibich and his associates discovered that men with categorically low Testosterone Levels struggled to find a new job after being let go as compared to men with normal or higher Testosterone. Furthermore, he found that healthy Testosterone Levels were strongly correlated with the ability to keep one's job in addition to the ability to bounce back from losing a job. The researchers hypothesize that this difference in resiliency is connected to behavior and traits modified by Testosterone.
Men with more Testosterone self-reported higher confidence and also looked online for work with higher frequency. It's easy to imagine that men with Low Testosterone may have trouble even ginning up the confidence to start their search, languishing in self-doubt rather than taking the initiative to search for new opportunity.
Investigating How Hormones Alter Human Lives
Eibich is particularly interested in how physiological biomarkers impact human decision-making and activity, and this study is just one of many that he has been involved with exploring the broad subject. While it's easy to speculate about how societal behavior is affected by Hormone Balance and Imbalance, it's a very new area of research that's just getting the attention that it deserves.
Testosterone is a very logical place to start when it comes to the sociological impact of biomarkers. Studies have made it clear that Testosterone impacts the way individuals think and act, and there are databases available where we can measure the effects of Testosterone on a societal level.
One of the limitations of this study is that Testosterone Levels were only measured once. Future research would benefit from evaluating Testosterone over time as it pertains to jobs and joblessness. It's also very possible that Testosterone could impact women's career prospects too, though that data is exceedingly more difficult to obtain.”
If you believe you've been having difficulties associated with Low-T, consider how it may be changing the course of your life. Testosterone Therapy could be the spark that you've been missing in order to advance your love life, your personal well-being, or your career!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021