Video Link: https://vimeo.com/499447297
Video Download: Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease
Video Stream: Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease
Are you suffering from Fatty Liver Disease?
Growth hormone may help!
Insidious...painful...high blood pressure...obesity...diabetes...skyrocketing cholesterol and triglycerides levels...fibrosis (liver scarring), cirrhosis...liver cancer...all of these conditions come to mind for people suffering from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and its more severe form non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
The problem is, that, over time, these diseases trigger the accumulation of fat in the liver that leads to inflammation, which results in the liver damage mentioned earlier.
Worse, the condition has resisted all attempts of a cure. Presently, there are no prescriptions or medications that are approved to treat the disease. Several seemingly promising treatments have been tried and found wanting.
Consequently, treating the affliction relies on losing weight and becoming more active. This is, of course, a good idea for everyone, regardless of their current state of health.
But for people suffering from and living with NAFLD and NASH, lifestyle changes are at best a rear-guard action. At worst, many people are unable to continue these lifestyle modifications.
However, help may have finally arrived!
A recent study published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology has concluded that human growth hormone (HGH) may be a viable treatment option for both obesity and NAFLD.
Takara Stanley, MD, of Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School in Boston, and colleagues evaluated the effects of recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) in young adults with obesity and NAFLD.
Growth hormone, also known as somatropin, is a protein made by the pituitary gland. The hormone binds to receptors on many types of cells and triggers the production of insulin? like growth factor 1 (IGF?1) and other chemical messengers that produce growth and play a major role in metabolism. Low growth hormone levels are linked to obesity, the study authors noted.
Several types of recombinant, or synthetic, somatropin are approved for children with growth failure and adults with growth hormone deficiency. One brand, Serostim, is approved for HIV-positive patients with frail, weakening muscles, but studies have also shown it can slash visceral abdominal fat in people suffering from this severe condition.
This study included 13 women and 11 men with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher (indicating obesity), a hepatic fat fraction of at least 5%—but averaging about 11%—according to MRI scans and a low level of IGF-1. Fifteen were white, none were Black, and about a third identified as Latino or Hispanic. They were randomly assigned to receive daily injections of rhGH (Norditropin brand) or no treatment for 24 weeks.
Hepatic fat fraction, a measurement of the proportion of fat in the liver, decreased by 3.0% among people treated with rhGH, compared with a 0.3% increase in the untreated group, for an impressive reduction of 36%. Five of the nine treated participants, but only one of the nine in the untreated group, saw their liver fat fraction fall below 5%, considered a cure of steatosis.
Levels of the critical liver enzymes ALT, AST, and GGT, which are crucial indicators of liver inflammation and damage, dropped more in the rhGH group. BMI, total body fat, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, lean body mass, and waist circumference all were lower in the rhGH group but increased in the untreated group.
IGF-1 levels increased considerably in the rhGH group while remaining similar in the untreated group. There were no noteworthy changes in blood lipid and glucose levels or C-reactive protein (an inflammation biomarker).
Treatment was by and large safe and well-tolerated, with no severe adverse side events linked to rhGH. No one experienced significantly elevated blood glucose levels. Four people taking rhGH reported bruising at the injection site.
Adverse side effects included headache and jaw stiffness. No one experienced swelling—a known effect of growth hormone—and no one quit the study because of side effects.
Only the changes in BMI, lean body mass, and IGF-1 were statistically substantial, so the other changes could have been due to chance. But the fact that they largely went in a healthy direction suggests that rhHGH was not merely a placebo.
The treatment may have produced a genuine effect that could be proven in more significant studies. In particular, the magnitude of the change in hepatic fat fraction “may be clinically significant and may warrant investigation in larger studies,” the authors suggested. The 36% relative reduction in this study is within the range seen with several other drugs and treatments being studied for NAFLD and NASH.
To further support their conclusions, the researchers noted that prior animal studies showed a link between growth hormone levels and liver fat. Also, people with low growth hormone levels caused by pituitary problems have an increased frequency of NAFLD and NASH, which improves with growth hormone replacement.
Finally, Egrifta (tesamorelin), a growth hormone-releasing factor analog that triggers the release of growth hormone, is used to reduce visceral fat in people with HIV-related lipodystrophy (a disturbance of the metabolism of fat), and other research has concluded that it reduces liver fat and also slows fibrosis.
One caveat: This study was small, so further research is needed.
“Data from this pilot study suggest that rhGH treatment in young adults with obesity and NAFLD may have benefits to reduce liver fat content, although larger studies are needed to confirm this effect,” the authors concluded.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - November 9th, 2021 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]