The many health benefits of black tea
Our clinic's business is hormones, specifically Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). We offer Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Sermorelin Therapy, and several other hormonal restoration treatments that are designed to restore our client’s hormones to a healthier, more youthful level.
Our hormone therapies are second to none. We have decades of experience in hormone replacement, and we stay current with all new research and development in this area.
But we don’t stop with hormone replacement. We are a holistic clinic, and for all of our new clients, we create a comprehensive treatment program that includes specific nutritional guidance, what proper hydration means, the best ways to exercise while reducing the chance of injury, aggressive supplementation, the importance of sleep, how to recover and rest, disease prevention, controlling stress, and creating a toxin-free environment.
Here is an example of one of our nutritional recommendations…
The health benefits of black tea
Most people are familiar with the health benefits of green tea. Green tea is jammed-packed with antioxidants and polyphenols. It is a favorite of dieters trying to lose weight due to its metabolism-boosting, fat-burning ability, lowering stress due to its L-theanine content, sharpening brain function, improving insulin sensitivity, and might promote longevity.
But don’t be afraid to try black tea. Black tea does not get as much publicity as its green cousin, but it delivers many of the same benefits as green tea and is a fun change of pace to add to your tea consumption.
"The plant compounds found in black tea have high antioxidant properties which help fight free radical damage which is known to lead to inflammation," according to registered nutritionist Lisa Richards, creator of The Candida Diet.
Ms. Richards highly recommends antioxidant teas. These beverages have been "used for centuries for their benefits and medicinal purposes," and they're still a phenomenal addition to your daily diet for many reasons.
Another reason to experiment with several tea choices – from green, black, and blueberry to countless herbal choices – is that it is easy to find one that can be your go-to option.
Specifically, black tea can:
- Lower cholesterol. One of the biggest benefits of black tea is that it can help control cholesterol levels. When you regularly drink black tea, Richards states that "you will have lower bad cholesterol as studies have shown those that drink a significant amount of black tea daily have lower LDL cholesterol levels." It is uncertain how black tea accomplishes this, but Richards says, "most researchers believe antioxidants are connected."
- Gut health and digestion. Another significant benefit to drinking black tea regularly is its benefits to your digestive health. "You will have better gut health and digestion because the polyphenols in black tea feed the good bacteria in the gut," Richards explains. Since the gut has been called “the second brain” by researchers, the entire body will experience a rejuvenation.
- Polyphenols offer many other benefits as well, including protection from certain diseases. "These compounds inhibit the growth of Salmonella in the gut, making you less susceptible to this illness," Richards says.
To sum things up, think about this. Longevity researchers are on the verge of solving the aging puzzle. When this happens, lifespans of more than 100 will be the norm, not the exception. We are quite fortunate to live in these exciting times.
However, to enjoy the benefits of the mind-boggling, life-extending technology of the future, you need to stay healthy, and that means paying strict attention to nutrition. Tea is a welcome addition to the mix of your healthy habits.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion about the incredible benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - January 26th, 2023
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - January 10th, 2023
- Testosterone Blockers Thwart Melanoma - December 11th, 2022
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - December 7th, 2022
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021