The many health benefits of black tea
Our clinic's business is hormones, specifically Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). We offer Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Sermorelin Therapy, and several other hormonal restoration treatments that are designed to restore our client’s hormones to a healthier, more youthful level.
Our hormone therapies are second to none. We have decades of experience in hormone replacement, and we stay current with all new research and development in this area.
But we don’t stop with hormone replacement. We are a holistic clinic, and for all of our new clients, we create a comprehensive treatment program that includes specific nutritional guidance, what proper hydration means, the best ways to exercise while reducing the chance of injury, aggressive supplementation, the importance of sleep, how to recover and rest, disease prevention, controlling stress, and creating a toxin-free environment.
Here is an example of one of our nutritional recommendations…
The health benefits of black tea
Most people are familiar with the health benefits of green tea. Green tea is jammed-packed with antioxidants and polyphenols. It is a favorite of dieters trying to lose weight due to its metabolism-boosting, fat-burning ability, lowering stress due to its L-theanine content, sharpening brain function, improving insulin sensitivity, and might promote longevity.
But don’t be afraid to try black tea. Black tea does not get as much publicity as its green cousin, but it delivers many of the same benefits as green tea and is a fun change of pace to add to your tea consumption.
"The plant compounds found in black tea have high antioxidant properties which help fight free radical damage which is known to lead to inflammation," according to registered nutritionist Lisa Richards, creator of The Candida Diet.
Ms. Richards highly recommends antioxidant teas. These beverages have been "used for centuries for their benefits and medicinal purposes," and they're still a phenomenal addition to your daily diet for many reasons.
Another reason to experiment with several tea choices – from green, black, and blueberry to countless herbal choices – is that it is easy to find one that can be your go-to option.
Specifically, black tea can:
- Lower cholesterol. One of the biggest benefits of black tea is that it can help control cholesterol levels. When you regularly drink black tea, Richards states that "you will have lower bad cholesterol as studies have shown those that drink a significant amount of black tea daily have lower LDL cholesterol levels." It is uncertain how black tea accomplishes this, but Richards says, "most researchers believe antioxidants are connected."
- Gut health and digestion. Another significant benefit to drinking black tea regularly is its benefits to your digestive health. "You will have better gut health and digestion because the polyphenols in black tea feed the good bacteria in the gut," Richards explains. Since the gut has been called “the second brain” by researchers, the entire body will experience a rejuvenation.
- Polyphenols offer many other benefits as well, including protection from certain diseases. "These compounds inhibit the growth of Salmonella in the gut, making you less susceptible to this illness," Richards says.
To sum things up, think about this. Longevity researchers are on the verge of solving the aging puzzle. When this happens, lifespans of more than 100 will be the norm, not the exception. We are quite fortunate to live in these exciting times.
However, to enjoy the benefits of the mind-boggling, life-extending technology of the future, you need to stay healthy, and that means paying strict attention to nutrition. Tea is a welcome addition to the mix of your healthy habits.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion about the incredible benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Raw Food Benefits - August 1st, 2023 [January 18th, 2023]
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - August 1st, 2023 [December 7th, 2022]
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - April 7th, 2023 [November 7th, 2022]
- The Beneficial Functions of Brown Fat vs. White Fat - June 24th, 2022 [May 3rd, 2022]
- Testosterone and Magnesium - April 28th, 2022 [April 28th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone Lowers Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Sleep, and Healthy Food - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Reduces Inflammation - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Weight Loss - November 9th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Cholesterol: the Surprising Link - November 9th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Food Choices - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Acidosis - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Organic Foods. - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Muscle Loss, and Apples - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Boost Growth Hormone with Sleep - March 16th, 2022 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Red Meat - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Sugar Addiction - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Stops Inflammation! - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Importance of Nutrition - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Intermittent Fasting - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Processed Meat - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Sugar. - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Protein - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Coffee - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Calcium - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - November 9th, 2021 [August 17th, 2021]
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - March 16th, 2022 [August 12th, 2021]
- All Praise to the Spud -- the Delicious, Health-Giving Potato, That Is - April 15th, 2023 [June 1st, 2021]
- Leafy Greens are Medicine for Your Gut - August 2nd, 2023 [April 23rd, 2021]
- Health Reasons for a Vegan Diet - August 16th, 2023 [April 2nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - November 9th, 2021 [February 21st, 2021]
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - November 9th, 2021 [February 20th, 2021]
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets / Remolacha - November 9th, 2021 [February 18th, 2021]
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - November 9th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - November 9th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - November 9th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- What to eat to boost testosterone - July 18th, 2023 [December 14th, 2020]
- The Health and Hormone Balancing Qualities of Broccoli - April 15th, 2023 [August 27th, 2020]
- Covid-19 Risk Linked to Obesity Risk And Associated High Leptin Levels - November 9th, 2021 [August 21st, 2020]