I'm Leon, a fairly well-known professional international football (you Americans would call it "soccer") star. I'm 30 years old and living in the states now. I've had some head injuries from the ball hitting my head unusually hard this year. Though I feel no more pain from the concussions, I am starting to get out of shape (flabbier, weaker, fatter) like I am not in training, even though my schedule is as intense as ever. My scoring level is way down too, and I feel much more exhausted than I used to after a game. Some days I feel exhausted even if there is no game. My friend Varga says that head injuries can sometimes cause an HGH deficiency. Is that really true? Could that be what's happening to me?
Yes, it is true that head injuries can sometimes cause HGH deficiency. HGH is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland. It is responsible for a number of functions in the body, including growth, metabolism, and muscle mass. When the pituitary gland is damaged, it can stop producing HGH, which can lead to a number of symptoms, including:
- Muscle weakness
- Weight gain
- Reduced bone density
- Sexual dysfunction
- Cognitive impairment
If you have experienced head injuries and are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to schedule an appointment at our clinic as soon as possible. Our physicians can perform a blood test to measure your HGH levels and determine if you have HGH deficiency. If you do have HGH deficiency, there are a number of treatments available that can help you improve your symptoms.
In your case, it is indeed possible that your head injuries have caused HGH deficiency. This could explain why you are feeling out of shape, your scoring level is down, and you are feeling more exhausted than usual. It is important to see one of our doctors – all of whom are board certified, which means they have the highest possible level of qualifications in this specialty – to get a diagnosis and discuss treatment options.
Here are some tips to help you manage your HGH deficiency in the meantime:
- Get regular exercise. Exercise helps to increase HGH levels.
- Eat a healthy diet. A healthy diet can help to improve your overall health and well-being.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is important for the production of HGH.
- Manage stress. Stress can lower HGH levels.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs. Alcohol and drugs can damage the pituitary gland and lead to HGH deficiency.
By far the most important thing to do is contact us using the toll-free number or contact form on this page and get tested as soon as possible. If your problem is indeed HGH related, you want to get treatment before any further damage is done. The good news is that the test, whatever the results are, will help get you pointed in the right direction. HGH deficiency can be very debilitating – but the good news is that there is a cure. Contact us and get tested right away.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - May 25th, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - April 7th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - April 7th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - September 21st, 2022 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - April 7th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - July 31st, 2022 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - July 9th, 2022 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - October 5th, 2022 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 18th, 2022 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 26th, 2022 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - February 24th, 2022 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - January 7th, 2022 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - January 7th, 2022 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - January 4th, 2022 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - December 12th, 2021 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - December 5th, 2021 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - December 5th, 2021 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2022 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]