Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals are a growing problem in the 21st Century world. The various chemicals involved in the processes of plastics manufacture can have dangerous effects on living creatures. These chemicals can even have genetic impacts that can cause problems for future generations.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/560713821
Video Download: The Effects Of Phthalate Exposure On Childhood Neurological Development
Video Stream: The Effects Of Phthalate Exposure On Childhood Neurological Development
Some of the most common EDCs present in our environment today are called phthalates. Phthalates are some of the most well-researched Endocrine Disruptors because they were among the first discovered to impact Hormone Balance.
What Do Phthalates Do?
Phthalates are a plastic additive that is used to promote elasticity and flexibility. These chemicals are very common in construction materials but can also be found in food storage containers, kid's toys, pet products, and medical tubes. Phthalates are also often a component of hygiene products and cosmetics, a long with medical coatings and numerous other products.
These chemicals are common in fragrance products because they help scents stay present in the air longer. They are also frequently found in products like nail polish because they help prevent cracking. Sadly, there is no unified list of products containing phthalates because there is no legislation that requires it.
The Dangers of Phthalates
Medical professionals, scientists, and advocates came together to highlight the potential dangers of Phthalates in a recently published edition of the American Journal of Public Health. This article outlines the threat of Phthalates as neurotoxins that can lead to behavioral and cognitive problems in children. Strong evidence suggests that these chemicals can lead to attention and learning issues that can affect kids for their entire lives.
This isn't the first time that researchers have sounded the alarm bells against Phthalates. Researchers long ago revealed that Phthalate exposure could impair the development of the male reproductive tract. Current animal and human studies also provide a growing body of evidence that Phthalates represent a danger to the proper development of the brain.
One of the reasons that Phthalates are so disruptive to human development is because they suppress the production of Testosterone. In males, this can cause problems in fetal development as well as after birth. This can lead to easily diagnosed issues such as malformation of the genitals, but it also has more subtle neurological implications on the brain.
It's critical that we learn more about how Phthalates and similar Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals affect development because these fetal/childhood issues are irreversible. By identifying the risks, it's easier to advocate for stronger regulations against these potentially-dangerous toxins.
Avoiding Phthalate Overexposure
Chronic Phthalate exposure is the most dangerous. Phthalates are believed to have a half-life of around five hours in the body. While Phthalates are widespread in scented products, it's possible to find perfumes, candles, soaps, and other products which are certified Phthalate-Free. Plastics containing Phthalates often have a recycling code of 3, which is something to look out for.
Try to use glass for storage over plastic if you can, and don't put plastics containing EDCs in the microwave or the dishwasher because high heat increases the likelihood that Phthalates and other Endocrine Disruptors leach from the plastic. This is especially critical for those taking care of very young children. Babies tend to have a higher risk of Phthalate exposure than adults because they naturally find ways to put everything in their mouths.
With tighter regulation, health issues associated with Phthalate exposure will inevitably decline as humans of all ages are exposed to fewer of these toxic chemicals. For now, we just have to do what we can to protect ourselves.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - January 26th, 2023
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - January 10th, 2023
- The many health benefits of black tea - December 13th, 2022
- Testosterone Blockers Thwart Melanoma - December 11th, 2022
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - December 7th, 2022
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021