Investigative Report: Human Growth Hormone on the Gold Coast
Presenter,L. Sales: Yesterday evening, late line uncovered loopholes in regulation regarding the performance enhancing drug HGH that make it possible for Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT doctors to supply it freely to nearly anyone. One weight lifter that frequently competes in competitions told us that it was much easier these days to acquire steroids, and he knew of a fairly significant number of locations just on the Gold Coast where he could get his hands on it.
This evening, Late line investigates the anti-aging clinic where Human Growth Hormone therapy is touted as a wonder drug, though the clinic denies providing it to athletes for the purpose of performance enhancement.
J. Stewart and C. Duffy produced this segment.
Reporter,C. Duffy: Here at the Gold Coast, the alluring outdoor culture of surfing permeates the vibrant and young lives as well as the GoldCoast's vast aging population.
For a lot of folks, the Surfer's Paradise is entirely about what is seen on the surface. It is not at all surprising that many that area approaching their sunset years are taking big chances in attempts to lengthen those days in the sun.
B. Byatt is eighty four years old, but he is fighting the concept of becoming an old man. Every other day he follows the same routine, administering himself with injections of Human Growth Hormone.
HGH User, B. Byatt: Well, it seems to have some sort of positive effect on me. It is pretty clear if you look at me that I'm pretty much wrinkle, you see?
C. Duffy: And as is true with a large number of HGH users, B. Byatt became knowledgeable about the Hormone Treatment Therapy through his experience at one of the many anti-aging facilities that are emerging at the Gold Coast. The Entrepreneur A. Jovich believes that he built the first anti-aging clinic in Australia 7 years ago.He saw inspiration in a trip he took to Palm Springs, Nevada. He began a regimen there which included HGH
Anti-Aging Facility Proprietor A. Yovich: I am living, breathing evidence that Hormone Treatment Therapy works. I feel absolutely fantastic. I'm absolutely not a crook or a swindler. I hear the same compliments from everyone: ¤½Oh gosh, you look amazing!¤ I'm not exactly sure if they are telling the truth or lying to me, but I feel amazing nonetheless.
C. Duffy: This sixty five year old sincerely believes that the cocktail of drugs that he administers to himself each week has made his body feel and look ten years younger. He tells us that HGH was the key to his successful anti-aging treatment.
A. Yovich: HGH can make you less susceptible to many kinds of disease. When your endogenous hormone levels sag, it seems that is when the body begins to make problems for the man within it.
C. Duffy: Those who practice the mainstream profession of medicine are incredibly skeptical of these amazing claims. Endocrine scientists and the leader of the Australian Medical Association have informed Late line that Human Growth Hormone can lead to conditions such as cancer, diabetes, and the malformation of the bones and head.
New South Wales Member of the Board of Medicine A. Reid: This entire concept of one-facilities causes considerable problems for us at the board.It appears to be the direction that the practice of medicine is heading, but it is not a situation that most of us are all that thrilled about. Facilities that are created in order to combat one particular issue seem to be flawed at a fundamental level.
C. Duffy: Mr. A. Jovich strikes back, revealing that every patient is required to undergo periodic blood testing, going further to say that their treatment is always closely monitored. He goes on to say that the anti-aging facility provides HGH responsibly and very often turns away young athletes that come in also trying to score the drug.
A. Yovich: We' do not have any problems. I should know. I've been taking HGH for the last ten years. I do not have a giant head. I take my recommended blood tests. It is all working out perfect for me.
C. Duffy: But do you believe that there are any ethical issues that result from participating in a field of medicine that mainstream practitioners find themselves so intensely skeptical?
A. Yovich: When you put it that way, it seems to be a very controversial kind of question. I feel that I could answer it in a few different ways.Then again, all I'm thinking is that may be those guys are just minding their own yard.
C. Duffy: The physician at Mr. Yovich's facility is Dr. M. Tair. He claims tobe one of the pioneers of the anti-aging industry. He owns another clinic at another location on the Gold Coast.
A. Yovich: It was at that facility 4 years back that B. Byatt became sold on the benefits of Human Growth Hormone.
B. Byatt: The only thing that I can express is how thankful I am for Dr.Tait. That is the man that is going to keep me young as long as Ican afford it. Thank God for him.
I do not feel that I would be worth 2 cents if it were not for HGH. I really do not! I can wholeheartedly recommend HGH to any person. It has had absolutely no negative effect upon me.
C. Duffy: B. Byatt claims Dr Tait provides him with free Human Growth Hormone and has done so for the last three years. The hormone doctor even supplies him with syringes. Byatt claims he called Dr. Tait the same day we visited so that he could acquire more Human Growth Hormone.
B. Byatt: I called and told him that I was down to my last tube. Dr. Tait told me that he will always have some HGH saved for me. He is amazing.He is such an awesome friend in my life.
C. Duffy: Why is he so incredibly generous toward you? HGH has to be quite expensive.
B. Byatt: I'm not sure, really. I guess it is just the way he is, right?
C. Duffy: It is not cheap at all for patients who must pay for Human Growth Hormone, however. The cost of hormone replacement therapy per week is between two hundred and four hundred dollars each week.
Even though Dr. Tait is viewed as a god by many of his patients, the doctor has had some run-ins with authorities of the Australian Medical Association because he has been known to play fast and loose with the rules when he prescribes Human Growth Hormone. Only 2 years prior, the doctor was convicted in court of acquiring and selling HGH. He now faces the threat of de registration by the Medical Board of Queensland because he has been uncovered prescribing Hormone Therapies to cancer sufferers in terminal stages of illness. As a result of those issues, his old clinic, the Fountain of Life, was ordered closed. But now, Dr. Tait has formed a new Age-reversing clinic he has named Life4Ever. It is immediately next door to the location of his old clinic.
The Board of Medicine claims that the doctor is going to go before a tribunal of health professionals at some point before October. At that point, it will be judged whether or not he will be allowed to practice medicine in the future.
A statement released by the Board claims that complaints have been coming in regarding Dr. Tait's highly unconventional therapies that he has prescribed to patients dying of cancer. Among these patients was the late legend of soccer Johnny Warren. Doctor Tait chooses not to discuss any of these complaints and allegations.
Doctor Tait, I would be particularly interested in asking you a brief question or two. Do you mind?
Anti-Aging Facility Owner, Dr. Tait: Feel free to ask, but I do not actually have time to answer because I'm heading to surgery.
C. Duffy: I had the opportunity to speak with one of your old clients, B. Byatt, yesterday afternoon...
Dr. Tait: Well, that is nice.
C. Duffy: He spoke so highly about you. He told us that you were giving him free Human Growth Hormone and looking after him quite well. Is this true?
Dr. Tait: Indeed it is, yes.
C. Duffy: The trial against Dr. Tait revealed that he had provided HGH to a young Pro body builder, though it is his controversial and unconventional treatments for cancer that have put his privilege to practice at risk.
How about we talk about one of the other pending cases that you are to go before the Queensland Board of Medicine to discuss?
Dr. Tait: I refuse to make a comment about that..
C. Duffy: Do you have confidence that you will be cleared of wrongdoing?
Dr. Tait: I refuse to make any comments at all.
C. Duffy: Well, you seem to have founded a new facility at this location, so you have to have a pretty high level of confidence.
Dr. Tait: Sure, sure sure. Have to move on to new adventures in life...
C. Duffy: Indeed, would you sit down and have a real interview with us?
Dr. Tait: I do not think so.
C. Duffy: How unfortunate...And why is that?
Dr. Tait: I wish you the best. Goodbye.
Employee of Dr. Tait's Clinic: We thank you, and I'm sorry, but if you wish to speak with the doctor you will have to set up an appointment.
C. Duffy: It is entirely clear that Dr. Tait intends to fight the charges that he will face as he makes his appearance before the Board of Medicine.
A. Yovich, proprietor of an Australian anti-aging clinic, tells us that Dr.Tait's main goal with his facility is to enhance the quality of life of his patients through the usage of HGH.
A. Yovich: Doctors who specialize in anti-aging believe that our bodies age because the level of hormones in our bodies to drop. This is the reason why aging occurs. Think about a seagull, for example. They do not experience the same problems that we do. They never have issues with their hormones. They fly constantly, and the aged seagulls are able to easily maintain in comparison with younger seagulls, and these birds can live as long as one hundred years! They just keep flying until one day they die and simply fall into the ocean. The bird could have been ninety years old. He could have been one hundred! They always have the same capabilities no matter their age, though. I dream about being a seagull some days, but then again, we are trying our best.
C.Duffy: Seagulls live somewhere between ten and fifteen years on average. This is the response that the Australian Medical Association had in regard to the claim that Human Growth Hormone could slow down or reverse the process of aging.
President of the AMA, R. Capolingua: Taking HGH will most likely give you a nicer looking dead body at the end of your life, but our board does not feel that localized focused, single-issue facilities that focus on specialty treatments respond efficiently or honestly to the needs of the patient. We feel that they merely respond to demands of the market and profit margins.
C. Duffy: N. Roxon, Minister of Health, has yet to pass judgment upon the Australian Medical Association's clarion calls for tighter regulation regarding the prescription and sale of HGH.
C. Duffy, Late line.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You From Fixing Your Hormones - October 8th, 2023 [September 22nd, 2023]
- What is the History of the Discovery of HGH? - October 8th, 2023 [September 17th, 2023]
- Maintaining a Proper Medication Schedule - September 17th, 2023 [August 23rd, 2023]
- HGH and It’s Effects on Other Hormones - November 2nd, 2023 [June 10th, 2023]
- Do HGH Booster Supplements Work Faster Than Prescriptions? - August 2nd, 2023 [June 3rd, 2023]
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - July 31st, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - August 1st, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - August 2nd, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - August 8th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - August 1st, 2023 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - August 16th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - August 1st, 2023 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - August 2nd, 2023 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - November 21st, 2023 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - August 18th, 2023 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - August 19th, 2023 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - August 18th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - August 18th, 2023 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - September 17th, 2023 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - August 8th, 2023 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - August 16th, 2023 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Human Growth Hormone HGH - August 8th, 2023 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - August 2nd, 2023 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - August 2nd, 2023 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - July 21st, 2023 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - August 9th, 2023 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - August 8th, 2023 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - July 21st, 2023 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]