How to Boost Testosterone with Food
Foods to eat, and Food to Avoid
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is increasing at a rapid pace for one reason: it works! TRT can pump new life into aging bodies, melt fat, strengthen muscles, and boost energy to an entirely new level.
And our clinics are at the forefront of the testosterone revolution! We are proud to offer the most cutting-edge, efficient, safe, and legal testosterone boosting therapies available. Our staff is filled with medical professionals that have decades of experience with hormone replacement treatments, and we stay up-to-date on any and all new breakthroughs that can increase the effectiveness of our treatments.
But we don’t stop with TRT
That’s right. We are totally committed to ensuring that you receive the maximum benefit from our treatment regimens...and that includes specific guidance for fitness training, nutrition, supplements, stress control, hydration, sleep, and the best ways to live in a toxin-free environment.
For example, here is a selection of foods that boost testosterone:
- Onions. In a study using male rats as subjects, the rats were given onion juice and their testosterone levels exploded by an incredible 300%! Another study on male rats compared the testosterone-boosting abilities of onion vs. zinc, a mineral with a proven ability to raise testosterone. Some of the rats were given zinc only, others received onion only, and a third was given a combination of both. Testosterone was increased in all three groups, but the combination of both onion and zinc produced the most growth in the "manly hormone." To be fair this study was, as mentioned, performed on rats, and there is no guarantee that these same results apply to humans. But considering the multiple health benefits of onion, these results are not surprising.
- Shrimp. Shrimp is one of the few foods that is jammed-packed with vitamin D, which may account for its well-known reputation as an aphrodisiac, and a testosterone booster.
- Egg yokes. For years professional bodybuilders at the highest level emphasized eating egg whites due to concerns about excess fat. However, recently there has been a return to eating the entire egg. Far from being a cholesterol problem, egg yolks have been demonstrated to actually increase HDL cholesterol levels (the “Good cholesterol”), and contain many other healthy nutrients.
- Kefir and/or Yogurt. These two products work wonders for increasing the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the gut that plays a gigantic role in allowing us to derive the maximum benefit from the food we eat...and that includes the foods that elevate testosterone.
- Broccoli. Broccoli increases testosterone. Really? Yes, and here’s why. Broccoli contains two nutrients that lower estrogen levels in men: indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane (DIM). This equation is simple: less estrogen = more testosterone.
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower is another cruciferous vegetable like broccoli, and Brussel sprouts that help boost testosterone for the same reason that broccoli does.
- Brussel Sprouts. See the two vegetables directly above, and add Brussel sprouts to the testosterone all-star lineup.
- Oysters. Oysters have long had the reputation going as far back as the Roman Empire as an aphrodisiac with good reason: they increase testosterone. In addition to being loaded with zinc, and vitamin D, oysters also deliver a powerful dose of D-Aspartic acid, a potent and proven testosterone booster.
- Sweet Potatoes. Sweet potatoes deliver a whopping amount of Vitamin A. Some studies have hinted that there may be an association between vitamin A and testosterone, but the jury is still out. Regardless, sweet potatoes are an excellent source of carbohydrates and make a healthy addition to any nutritional eating plan.
- Strawberries. Another food with the zinc connection that makes strawberries added to this list of testosterone-boosting foods.
- Pumpkin seeds. Two familiar minerals pop up again: zinc and magnesium. Adequate levels of zinc and magnesium = a perfect environment for testosterone to thrive.
- Parsley. Parsley is another food that is not commonly associated with testosterone. However, one of the ingredients of parsley is apigenin, a flavonoid that has been linked to increased testosterone.
- Raisins. Raisins jack up testosterone? How could that be? Simple. Raisins are chock full of boron, another proven testosterone-boosting mineral. Also, raisins contain Resveratol, another substance that has been shown to lower estrogen and increase testosterone.
- Coffee. Coffee consumption increases cAMP levels that have been linked to increased testosterone production. Moderation is the key with coffee, so don’t overdo it; one or two cups is optimal, especially before a workout.
- Macadamia nuts. Macadamia nuts are jam-packed with monounsaturated fats that are fertile grounds for testosterone.
- Brazil nuts. Once again our big-league starting lineup of testosterone-raising minerals takes the field: boron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, and other minerals that provide a rich environment for testosterone production.
- Avocados. Similar to macadamia nuts, avocados boost testosterone with monounsaturated fats.
- Wheat Bran. The link between wheat bran and testosterone is magnesium, a mineral lacking in so many people. Research has linked low magnesium to several health issues, including low testosterone (aka “Low-T”). Adequate levels of magnesium set the table for virtually all aspects of good health, and that includes testosterone.
- Olive Oil. The health benefits that olive delivers are legendary and well-known: heart protection, lowering LDL cholesterol (i.e. the “bad cholesterol”), and elevating HDL cholesterol (i.e. the “good cholesterol”). Olive oil has also been shown to elevate testosterone due to a phenolic compound found in olive oil called oleuropein that delivers many health benefits including raising testosterone.
- Ginger. This common spice is connected to testosterone from a study in Iraq that bumped up testosterone levels in male subjects by 17%. Ginger is also an imposing anti-inflammatory agent.
- Raw Cacao. Again, the mineral tag-team of zinc and magnesium combine to push up those drooping testosterone levels.
- Coconut. Coconut is a saturated fat, the type of fat that has been shown to boost testosterone.
- Blue Cheese. Like Coconut, Blue Cheese is also saturated fat. In addition, blue cheese is loaded with healthy probiotics that result in the type of excellent gut health that boost testosterone.
- Pomegranates. Here is another fruit in the “WOW” category of food that ignites testosterone. One study gave 60 test subjects pomegranate juice daily for several days and the results shocked the researchers: the testosterone levels of the subjects skyrocketed by an average of 24%! The theory is that pomegranate blocks the enzyme aromatase, a toxic, destructive element that converts the masculine hormone of testosterone into the feminizing hormone of estrogen, which is something that no man needs.
We could go on and on with more foods that show promise in boosting testosterone. The point being is that nutritional research is being conducted at a blistering pace. As artificial intelligence becomes more efficient it is inevitable that nutritional science will advance forward in leaps and bounds.
Now consider what the combination of TRT and nutrition can accomplish
The future of anti-aging and longevity is exciting. For the first time in recorded history, we are on the verge of mind-boggling, astonishing breakthroughs in super-health. And our clinics are on the cutting-edge of the longevity and anti-aging revolution!
We stay abreast of any and all developments in the fields of hormone restoration, physical fitness, nutritional supplements, nutrition, sleep, controlling stress, and minimizing the debilitating effects of the daily barrage of toxins that we are subject to.
We have the programs. The plans. The experience. The up-to-date research. The entire program. And best, we are just a phone call away.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
Word Count: 1247