The recommended dosage for Injectable Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy is one International Unit (IU) daily, five days a week. However, keep in mind that this dosage will vary depending upon the condition and age of the patient. Also, blood analysis of your IGF-1 levels plays a significant role in our doctor's dosage recommendation.
Many of our clients choose Monday through Friday as the days to take their injection….and take the weekend off. However, these days are not set in stone. Depending on your circumstance, any two days during the week are acceptable for resting from your HGH treatments.
If HGH is taken daily, with no breaks, eventually you may run the risk of your body becoming acclimated to exogenous HGH. This could result in two adverse consequences.
First, the HGH you are taking may become less active. Our clients have seen the best results by timing their treatment.
Second, even though our bodies produce far less HGH as we age, we still keep the ability to make our own, albeit in far fewer quantities. However, if we never give it a rest, our bodies may stop producing HGH entirely!
However, for some patients that are severely deficient in growth hormone, our physicians may recommend injecting HGH 7 days a week.
We need all of the HGH we can get, by replacement therapy and our own pituitary secretion. The takeaway? Listen to the advice of our trained staff. Their recommendations will be specifically designed to deliver the best results to you in a safe manner.
When Should Patients Administer HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy?
As far as when to take your HGH injections, our clients have experienced the best results when taking their dose first thing in the morning, immediately upon waking up.
There is a logical reason for this. Clinical studies have proven that our pituitary glands secrete the most HGH at night, while we are sleeping.
If you were to inject your HGH treatment in the evening, you might interfere with your body’s ability to produce HGH naturally. So, all other things being equal, morning is the best time for most clients.
However, there is an exception to the rule. If your natural levels of HGH are deficient, then it may not matter…or it might even be better to take your injection at night.
Here’s why. If your body is making tiny amounts of HGH, it won’t hurt you to take your dose at night. Not enough HGH is being secreted by the pituitary gland to make a difference. Also, the highest spike of HGH secretion occurs 7-8 hours into sleep, so for some, it is beneficial to take your HGH in the evening.
In fact, it may be more helpful to take the injection in a way that is in tune with the circadian rhythm (a 24-hour cycle in the physiological process of living beings). There is one more option: Distributed Distribution. This just means dividing up the dose twice a day.
Clients are instructed to take two smaller amounts of HGH, once in the morning and once in the evening. However, this is still somewhat experimental, and thus relatively rare. A problem with this approach is that many people may not want to inject themselves twice in the same day since that might make them feel like a pincushion.
The good news? You won’t have to decide. After carefully reviewing your physical condition, age, blood work, and current HGH levels, our experienced physicians will be able to give you precise, clear-cut instructions as to when to take your HGH dose.
And as mentioned above, we will provide detailed, exact guidance as to the treatment that will work efficiently and safely and is tailor-made specifically for you. We leave nothing to chance, and there is nothing complicated about it.
REMEMBER: One size does not fit all. How much HGH you use will depend on your IGF-1 levels, symptoms, diagnosis, and our clinic's recommendations.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - March 18th, 2022
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Law - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - October 26th, 2021
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Explained - October 26th, 2021
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Sprays - October 26th, 2021
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - October 26th, 2021
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - October 26th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - October 26th, 2021
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - October 25th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - October 25th, 2021
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - October 25th, 2021
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - September 18th, 2021
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - August 24th, 2021
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - August 18th, 2021
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - August 16th, 2021
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - August 16th, 2021
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - June 21st, 2021
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - May 25th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - May 24th, 2021
- HGH Secretagogue - May 22nd, 2021
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - May 21st, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - May 18th, 2021
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - April 30th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - March 12th, 2021
Word Count: 685