Genentech has long been a pioneer in the field of Hormone Replacement Therapy. Their flagship product for Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Deficiency is Nutropin. It is derived from recombinant DNA and is bio-identical to the Growth Hormone (GH) secreted naturally by the pituitary gland.
Researchers at Genentech first acquired Nutropin Bio-Identical HGH in 1979.
Genentech received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its first hormone replacement treatment in 1985.
Genentech has decades of experience with HGH therapies and is well-versed concerning HGH safety.
The Facts About Adult HGH Deficiency
Although Human Growth Hormone is the primary hormone that affects growth during childhood and puberty, it is essential for adults as well. HGH is vital for proper metabolism and muscle-fat composition.
Problems occur when the pituitary gland slows its secretion of GH as we age. As a result, we begin to suffer the afflictions of old age: decreased muscle mass, fatigue, stiffness, and a piling on of ugly, disease-producing fat.
Although children may suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), most people do not experience low levels of GH until adulthood. This form of GH Deficiency is known as adult-onset Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Typically, the cause of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults is a lack of GH secretion from the pituitary gland. While this may be a result of tumors, diseases of the hypothalamus, surgery, traumatic head injury, blood disorders, or cancer radiation treatment, the most common cause is AGING.
What You Can Do About It
Fortunately, we are not at the not-so-tender mercies of Mother Nature. By beginning a routine of injectable Nutropin, you can:
- Improve body composition
- Build lean muscle
- Reduce unsightly blubber in your mid-section
- Recovery from injury fast…unbelievably fast
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Work out like you are still in your 20s
- Blast off your energy levels
- Eliminate fatigue, mid-day crashes
- Fall into a deep, restful sleep, and wake up refreshed in the morning
- Kick depression and mood swings out of your life…for good
- Soften skin and wrinkles, and regain that youthful glow
- Increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Decrease LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Develop an ironclad immune system that laughs at illness
- Dramatically lower high blood pressure
And Here’s The Best Part
Nutropin is delivered by using an easy-to-use device called The NuSpin Device. We will give you the training and support to make this a simple procedure.
This device delivers Nutropin automatically…in fact; there is no need to push a plunger to inject it!
With the ease of using this method, combined with our detailed instruction, the procedure will become so routine that you will hardly give it a second thought.
Human Growth Hormone Safety
Nutropin HGH Replacement Therapy is not recommended for those that are/have:
- Suffering from severe illness
- Recovering from surgery
- Recently experienced accidental trauma or acute lung failure
- Active tumors
- Had intracranial lesions on the brain
A small minority of those that undergo Human Growth Hormone Therapy will develop Intracranial Hypertension (IH). Symptoms of IH include vomiting, nausea, headache, eyesight changes, and papilledema (optic disk swelling that is caused by increased intracranial pressure).
It is also necessary for patients undergoing HGH Replacement Therapy with Nutropin to have regular eye exams. These will catch the symptoms of IH before they get out of control.
It is important to note that HGH Replacement Therapy can result in reduced sensitivity to insulin. This is most apparent for individuals struggling with obesity.
Patients who undergo HGH Therapy should be monitored for the development of glucose intolerance.
Patients who suffer from both GH Deficiency and diabetes may need to alter their insulin dose during HGH Replacement Therapy.
The most common side effects reported in adult Human Growth Hormone HRT participants are edema (excess fluid) which occurs in approximately 41% of patients, and other disorders of the joints such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, which takes place in about 27% of patients. Also, the long-term effects of Nutropin therapy are unknown.
There are two important takeaways from this information. First off, if you are experiencing any of these side effects…or any other kind of discomfort…or if you have any questions about any aspect of your Nutropin treatment…CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY!
The second takeaway is this: everything previously mentioned will be explained to you in detail by our well-trained, experienced, and professional staff. We will guide you every step of the way, to ensure your success.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- A Positive Testimonial to HGH Prescription for Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 17th, 2023 [September 28th, 2023]
- Women in High Stress Situations: Can HGH Help? - August 1st, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- How to Self-Administer HGH - February 6th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- From Incel to Chick Magnet in One Easy Step - August 8th, 2023 [July 8th, 2022]
- Weekly HGH Injections with Sogroya for Hypopituitarism - September 8th, 2022 [June 27th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021 [November 19th, 2021]
- Guide to Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- All About Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Protocol - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Doctors Comment on Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Statin Drugs - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Testimonials - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Inject Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How To Avoid Growth Hormone Scams - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Dispose of Needles Correctly - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Buy Growth Hormone: Legally - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Side Effects - November 9th, 2021 [October 6th, 2021]
- Glossary of terminology - April 9th, 2023 [September 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone: Hollywood's Secret of Youth - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Boost Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Side Effects and Dangers of Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Buy Human Growth Hormone Legally! - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- The Incredible Benefits of Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 14th, 2021]
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - May 31st, 2022 [September 2nd, 2021]
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - September 17th, 2023 [March 16th, 2021]
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [September 17th, 2020]
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 9th, 2021 [September 9th, 2020]
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 9th, 2021 [September 8th, 2020]
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 9th, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [August 29th, 2020]
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - December 2nd, 2020 [August 24th, 2020]