Houston Testosterone and HGH
A fascinating history...a unique and multifaceted culture...science museums...history museums...specialty museums...a vast array of dining and shopping locations...professional sports teams representing all major sports...a vibrant economy, and home to several prominent business concerns...and more, much more...Houston has it all!
With a population of 2,304,580 in 2020, “H-Town” is the most populated city in Texas and the southern United States and the fourth most populated city in America. If you are looking for a whirlwind of adventure or content just to lay back, relax, and enjoy the sights and sounds, it’s all here. Add trips to nearby Sugar Land and Galveston to experience even more of the Houston experience. With so much to see and do here, it is no surprise that "Space City" draws more than seven million tourists annually.
Let’s take a look at a few of the attractions to experience in "Bayou City":
- Houston Space Center. For folks who are old enough to remember the phrase “Houston, we have a problem,” the unsettling radio message from the Apollo 13 astronauts in 1970 when they realized their spacecraft was experiencing a severe problem, that quote brings back memories of the days when the eyes of the world were glued to the Houston Space Center. If you have ever wondered how astronauts prepare for their missions in space, hop on the open-air tram tour to the home of mission control at the Johnson Space Center and watch them train. Check out a model of Skylab, America’s first space station, see the rockets on display at Rocket Park, and discover the fascinating history of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) through dozens of exhibits.
- The Houston Zoo. The Houston Zoo is home to an incredibly diverse collection of more than 6,000 well-known and unique animals from all four corners of the globe. Enjoy a Sea Lions show, get up close to the elephants, and watch the animals in their natural habitat through the zoo’s many webcams,
- Professional sports. Houston has long been a hub for a broad range of sports. The city is home to the MLB Houston Astros, the NBA Houston Rockets, the NFL Houston Texans, and the (MLS) Houston Dynamo. With this much action, it is a safe bet that one of these professional teams will be contending for the top prize in their respective sport. The “713” city is also a hotbed of golf, hosting several PGA events and dozens of golf courses. And don’t forget to head to Constellation Field in nearby Sugar Land to have a fun time watching the Space Cowboys, the AAA affiliate of the Astros.
- The Museum of Fine Arts. As one of the 10 largest art museums in the US, the Houston Museum of Fine Arts is home to a compendious, broad-based collection of more than 65,000 artworks representing various styles, cultures, classifications, and spanning time frames from ancient to modern. Suppose that wasn’t enough to perk the interest of art aficionados. In that case, the museum also features rotating exhibitions that will make you wonder if one full day of visiting is sufficient to take in all the museum has to offer. There is something for everyone here, regardless of your level of artistic interest or knowledge.
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science. For anyone interested in science, this museum is an absolute must-see. From bones, fossils, minerals, rare gemstones, a butterfly center, insects, wildlife exhibits to a planetarium, and the largest dinosaur display in North America, don’t be in a hurry to leave! And please don’t forget to take the short drive to Sugar Land to check out The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land for more absorbing and captivating science.
- The Health Museum. When it comes down to it, our bodies are the only things we own. Health is our most incredible wealth. The more we learn how intricate, efficient, and resilient our bodies are, the easier it is to appreciate what a miraculous gift we possess and hopefully learn more about self-care and disease prevention. The exhibits at the Health Museum are mind-boggling: a massive 22-foot long backbone with ribs extending to the floor that takes us inside ourselves; a 12-foot tall beating heart; a gargantuan eyeball that explains in vivid detail how we see; a 10-foot tall brain that describes memory, and the Heart wall that has four connected screens explaining how this powerful workhouse never stops its mission to keep us going. The museum uses creativity to explain the human body; a stop here is mandatory.
- Brazos Bend State Park. Located in nearby Needville, Brazos Bend State Park asks the question: “Looking for a “wild” experience?” and answers that “You will find it at Brazos Bend State Park,” and that’s a fact. The park offers an idyllic, relaxing experience with picnic areas, hiking and biking trails, fishing, camping, and horseback riding. So, where does the wild experience come in? Lots of wildlife. Deer, birds of all types, raccoons, bobcats, and alligators. Don’t stress. There is adequate space for self-distance. But what would a visit to Texas be without a bit of adventure?
- The George Observatory. Located within Brazos Bend, the George Observatory offers an excellent opportunity to gaze deep into the night sky. George has an upper deck observatory complete with constellation laser tours, dome and deck telescopes, and live camera feeds. The observatory is staffed with passionate astronomers eager to share their knowledge, so please don’t be shy about asking questions.
- Sugar Land. Located 19 miles southwest of downtown Houston, Sugar Land is a unique blend of big city extravagances and a small town, old-fashioned feel with friendly hospitality. The city promises to allow you to “Experience Texas a little differently from what you’d expect,” and Sugar Land delivers on that promise. The Smart Financial Center hosts concerts and theaters galore, the Sugar Land Town Square offers several free outdoor events, and the Farmer’s Market is loaded with fresh produce. The numerous parks and trails (Lost Creek, Justin P. Brindley Trail, Brazos River, Oyster Creek, Sugar Land Memorial Park, Cullinan) provide the chance to get out in the countryside at a leisurely pace. And don’t forget to drop in at the Flying Saucer to sample one of the more than 200 beers and savor the tasty food. As a bonus, the Flying Saucer’s patio is dog-friendly! Sugar Land bills itself as “the Sweetest City in Texas!” (no pun intended). Find out for yourself.
- Galveston. For a change of scenery, consider a relaxing excursion to Galveston. Stroll around the famous sea wall erected after the Great Storm of 1900 that besieged the island and caused approximately 6,000 deaths. Tour Bishop’s Place to discover Galveston’s compelling history and marvel at the elegance of a Victorian mansion. If you are feeling adventurous, take the Galveston Ghost Tour and Galveston’s Haunted Cemetery Walking Tour.
- There is more to see and do in Houston, much more. The colorful kaleidoscope of street art...the Art Car Museum where the creativity, talent can dumbfound you, and originality of the displays...shopping in the retro establishments on 19th Street in The Heights...the endless array of bistros and eateries with both a local and International flavor...the Houston Children’s Museum where the kids can become engrossed in the How Does it Work exhibit...Waterwall Park, where massive amounts of water gush and surge from the grandiose, majestic fountain...the National Museum of Funeral History...the Menil Collection of Art, and the incomparable, imposing building that houses the collection...the list of must-see attractions goes on and on.
But you can’t enjoy Houston’s attractions without being energetic
As we age, an uninvited guest shows up to crash our party: “Old-man Aging.” He also brings his crew with him, and here is a look at their names:
- Weight gain and accumulation of fat
- Weakened muscles
- Joint aches and pains
- Brain fog
- Insomnia, and an inability to enjoy deep, restorative sleep
- Dry, wrinkled skin
- Weakened immune system
A nefarious bunch, for sure. But there is a reason for hope…
These debilitating developments can be slowed or even stopped
That’s right. Aging is a multifaceted, complex development with many causes (i.e. cellular senescence, wear-and-tear, cross-linkage of proteins, free radicals, genetics, etc). However, one of the all-too-overlooked causes of aging is the loss of hormones.
Starting around age 30, we begin a slow loss of hormones at approximately 10% per decade. With poor lifestyle choices, we can accelerate that loss. Do the math. At age 80, we have around one-half of our life-sustaining hormones compared to our youth.
The result of this loss is the parade of party crashers listed earlier. This is an inevitable development if you don’t do anything about it!
The importance of hormone restoration
Our clinic has decades of experience in Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Sermorelin replacement, and various other hormone therapies. Our treatment regimens will pump new life into your body and make a gigantic difference in so many areas.
Also, unlike other hormone clinics, we believe in a holistic approach that includes nutrition, hydration, physical fitness, nutritional supplements, lowering toxins, and controlling stress.
We do not use a “one-size-fits-all” program. Our advice and recommendations are based on your family medical history, goals, current condition, and other relevant factors.
Remember: for things to change, you must change. We have the plans...the tools...the experience to be your partner in turning back the aging clock. But we can’t swing into action without hearing from you. Stop complaining about the maladies of aging...do something about it!
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the incredible benefits of hormone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - November 9th, 2021 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]