By buying Serostim you are involved in one of many HGH treatments offered by Merck Serono, a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany. Serostim is the only form of HGH approved for the treatment of cachexia by the American FDA.
Cachexia is a wasting disease induced by HIV. Serostim is an injectable form of somatropin derived from recombinant DNA. Serostim stems from the cells of other mammals and is manufactured through the use of recombinant DNA technology.
Merck Serono uses a program known as Serocare to provide education and support to providers of health care.
This helps patients become better educated about the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and also helps potential patients work as a team with Therapy Providers, and assist them in their HGH treatment.
How Does Serostim Work?
Serostim brand recombinant HGH is useful because it interacts with certain types of cells to rebuild and restore muscle mass while decreasing fat, leading to a healthier lean body mass. Lean Body Mass includes bodily fluids, non-fat organ tissues, and muscle.
Clinical research trials have proven that Serostim can be useful in preventing cachexia due to the AIDS virus. The Food and Drug Administration granted approval as a result of research studies that lasted as long as three months.
These studies measured lean body mass and overall weight as a means to measure the effectiveness of the use of Serostim in treating AIDS-induced wasting. Research is ongoing about the effects of Serostim on body mass, and the quality of life and physical ability of AIDS patients.
Serostim Hormone Replacement Therapy has to be utilized in addition to standard AIDS antiretroviral treatment. Researchers found that over three-quarters of patients who used Serostim reported weight gain after two weeks of treatment.
Patients who find that they are still losing weight after two weeks of Serostim therapy should be tested for concurrent infections or other bodily malfunctions that can result in weight loss.
Serostim therapy for weight gain is recommended as a three-month course of treatment. After three months, there was no further significant benefit for those continuing treatment. No scientific data is currently available for those patients who begin treatment a second time after completing the initial therapy regimen.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Guide to Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - October 25th, 2021
- All About Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Therapy Protocol - October 7th, 2021
- Doctors Comment on Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Statin Drugs - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Testimonials - October 7th, 2021
- How to Inject Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- How To Avoid Growth Hormone Scams - October 7th, 2021
- How to Dispose of Needles Correctly - October 7th, 2021
- Buy Growth Hormone: Legally - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Side Effects - October 6th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Terminology - September 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone: Hollywood's Secret of Youth - September 26th, 2021
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Boost Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Side Effects and Dangers of Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Buy Human Growth Hormone Legally! - September 26th, 2021
- The Incredible Benefits of Growth Hormone - September 14th, 2021
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - September 2nd, 2021
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - August 16th, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - April 1st, 2021
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - March 16th, 2021
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - September 9th, 2020
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 3rd, 2020
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - September 2nd, 2020
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - August 29th, 2020
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - August 24th, 2020
Word Count: 384