Video Download: Serostim The Secret To A Healthy Lean Body
Video Stream: Serostim The Secret To A Healthy Lean Body
By buying Serostim you are involved in one of many HGH treatments offered by Merck Serono, a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany. Serostim is the only form of HGH approved for the treatment of cachexia by the American FDA.
Cachexia is a wasting disease induced by HIV. Serostim is an injectable form of somatropin derived from recombinant DNA. Serostim stems from the cells of other mammals and is manufactured through the use of recombinant DNA technology.
Merck Serono uses a program known as Serocare to provide education and support to providers of health care.
This helps patients become better educated about the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and also helps potential patients work as a team with Therapy Providers, and assist them in their HGH treatment.
How Does Serostim Work?
Serostim brand recombinant HGH is useful because it interacts with certain types of cells to rebuild and restore muscle mass while decreasing fat, leading to a healthier lean body mass. Lean Body Mass includes bodily fluids, non-fat organ tissues, and muscle.
Clinical research trials have proven that Serostim can be useful in preventing cachexia due to the AIDS virus. The Food and Drug Administration granted approval as a result of research studies that lasted as long as three months.
These studies measured lean body mass and overall weight as a means to measure the effectiveness of the use of Serostim in treating AIDS-induced wasting. Research is ongoing about the effects of Serostim on body mass, and the quality of life and physical ability of AIDS patients.
Serostim Hormone Replacement Therapy has to be utilized in addition to standard AIDS antiretroviral treatment. Researchers found that over three-quarters of patients who used Serostim reported weight gain after two weeks of treatment.
Patients who find that they are still losing weight after two weeks of Serostim therapy should be tested for concurrent infections or other bodily malfunctions that can result in weight loss.
Serostim therapy for weight gain is recommended as a three-month course of treatment. After three months, there was no further significant benefit for those continuing treatment. No scientific data is currently available for those patients who begin treatment a second time after completing the initial therapy regimen.
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - April 1st, 2021
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - April 1st, 2021
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - March 16th, 2021
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - March 15th, 2021
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- All About HGH, Human Growth Hormone, Deficiency And Symptoms - September 16th, 2020
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - September 15th, 2020
- HGH Doctor References - September 14th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - September 13th, 2020
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - September 12th, 2020
- Glossary of Terminology - September 11th, 2020
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - September 9th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - September 7th, 2020
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - September 6th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - September 4th, 2020
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 3rd, 2020
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - September 2nd, 2020
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - September 1st, 2020
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - August 31st, 2020
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - August 29th, 2020
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - August 28th, 2020
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - August 25th, 2020
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - August 24th, 2020
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - August 23rd, 2020
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - August 22nd, 2020
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - August 21st, 2020
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - August 19th, 2020
- Legally Buying Injectable Somatropin Human Growth Hormone - August 18th, 2020
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 384