Video Download: How Do I Get Started With Hgh Treatment Part 1
Video Stream: How Do I Get Started With Hgh Treatment Part 1
Video Download: How Do I Get Started With Hgh Treatment Part 2
Video Stream: How Do I Get Started With Hgh Treatment Part 2
How to get started with Human Growth Hormone treatment?
What are the benefits and possible side effects?
What is the science behind these therapies? How do you produce the results you promise?
Our focus is on anti-aging techniques such as Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Injectable Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Our mission is simple: smash aging and derail the aging express…once and for all!
Our therapies are the most efficient, up-to-date and cutting-edge treatments available. Also, our procedures are safe.
They have undergone rigorous, multiple clinical tests and trials and passed with flying colors!
Our HGH therapy combines different anti-aging medical techniques involving hormone stabilization, behavioral/body conditioning, chemistry balancing, and dietary guidance.
All of these methods are designed to ensure your endocrine system fires on all cylinders. This is the key to maintaining balanced levels of hormones.
Why is this so important? A simple answer.
The body’s hormones (Growth Hormone, Testosterone, Estrogen, Melatonin, and DHEA) begin to drop when we enter our thirties.
At first, the effects are subtle — a little more fatigue here, a slower step there.
But as time passes, the effects become worse. And the older we get, the more we feel the impact of our hormone levels cratering. The results:
- Less sexual desire than you had when you were younger…far less
- Constant fatigue, which destroys motivation
- Pounds and pounds of ugly blubber are accumulating all over the body…especially the midsection
- Increased depression, mood swings and irritability
- Stiff, achy, creaking joints
- Inability to fall into a deep, restorative sleep…and stay asleep all night
- Dry, wrinkled and thin skin
- Decreased renal function
- Dangerous levels of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Hair loss and change of hair color
- Weak, brittle bones, which often leads to osteoporosis
- A dramatically weakened immune system, leading to increased illness
- And more…way too much more to list
HRT Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is an efficient, safe treatment that restores healthy hormone balance. Maintaining youthful levels of hormones increases energy, restores libido, and even boosts fertility. HRT includes both Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy.
Our replacement HGH is biologically identical to naturally secreted HGH. The same recombinant techniques are used to manufacture insulin. Scientists have developed the ability to clone HGH’s DNA sequence, creating a product that is chemically and functionally identical to the hormone produced by the pituitary gland.
Testosterone is one of the primary hormones which cause normal male development, including the development of male reproductive and sexual organs. Testosterone also produces secondary characteristics at puberty: strengthened bones, increased muscle power, enhanced metabolism, full hair, and the deepening of the voice.
How Does Hormone Replacement Therapy Restore Healthy Hormone Levels?
Testosterone is administered primarily through two methods, either through a topical cream applied to the skin or through a subcutaneous injection into the muscles. HGH is delivered by subcutaneous injection only. Our fully trained Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists and physicians will walk you through the process.
Relax! The injections are both painless and easy to administer.
Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe?
“YES”! Decades of clinical research has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that HRT is safe…absolutely, totally safe.
Is it Effective?
Again, the answer is a loud, unequivocal “YES”! HRT is not a pipe dream…far from it.
HRT is a modern medical practice at its most advanced level. Research has produced countless medical studies and clinical trials that provide overwhelming evidence that HRT is effective, and offers numerous changes in the body, resulting in a stronger libido, enhanced energy, and an overall healthier life.
Specialized, clinically trained doctors utilize highly advanced laboratory tests and therapy regimens to make these miraculous life-changing possibilities a reality.
At What Age Should I Consider Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Our hormone levels start to drop as we reach our late twenties. By the age of thirty-five, our levels of HGH begin a precipitous drop. Therefore, the best time for most individuals to start considering HRT is between thirty-five and fifty-five years of age.
But regardless of when you start, the benefits exist throughout your entire lifespan. We have patients in their eighties who have discovered a better and healthier life through HRT.
Is it Recommended to Undergo Testosterone and HGH Therapy Simultaneously?
It is safe and useful to replace hormones in any combination that will produce Hormone Homeostasis. Convincing results are often found when using multiple Hormone Replacement Therapies simultaneously. These effects of numerous Hormone Therapies are synergistic, or a “one plus one makes three” relationship. The combinations work as a well-coordinated team.
How Does HGH Lead to Weight Loss?
HGH can reshape the human body by scorching excess fat while blasting off muscle growth. HGH Replacement Therapy causes fat to burn faster, helping the body produce more HGH of its own.
The released fat is used for energy, which increases endurance. HGH unlocks stored fats and converts them to free fatty acids which are used for energy. All fat cells have Human Growth Hormone receptor sites. HGH binds directly to these cells, and this causes some reactions which cause the fat cell to break down.
This process is called “Lipolysis." HGH changes the message to your body, telling it to break down and remove fat. HGH releases more energy, which means you burn fat even faster. What a great cycle!
How does Human Growth Hormone Lead to Stronger Muscles?
HGH affects levels of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1), which causes the cells to take in higher levels of amino acids. This leads to the greater manufacture of RNA and DNA proteins, which are proteins outside the cell and allows the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates faster.
This activity leads to cells which are larger and more robust, and undergo cell division at a quicker rate, resulting in muscle growth. Muscles are also strengthened because HGH helps the body preserve more nitrogen for use by the muscles.
When weight loss occurs, nitrogen is expelled, but HGH maintains that nitrogen. HGH also boosts the synthesis of proteins without leading to protein breakdown in the cells. Enhanced cell replication also leads to faster injury rehabilitation.
How can HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Improve Sexual Performance?
There are many causes of dysfunction in the bedroom, but Hormone Replacement Therapy is one of the safest and most efficient ways to treat sexual issues. By restoring HGH and Testosterone levels to their youthful peaks, the libido gets a much-longed-for new lease on life.
Treatments like Cialis won’t help you with the symptoms of sexual dysfunction. It merely masks the issues by artificially propping up sexual ability. The Hormone Replacement Therapy Regimens that we use attack the cause, not the symptoms, of sexual dysfunction.
Will Replacement Therapy Make my Body Produce Fewer Vital Hormones?
Hormone timing is a therapy technique used to prevent your body from producing lower levels of hormones as a result of HRT. Timing only means taking breaks from hormone therapy. When Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone are administered, the pituitary realizes that the body’s needs have been met and begins to cut back supply. Cycling HGH therapy and Testosterone therapy is crucial.
What are the Typical Results Obtained Through Human Growth Hormone HRT?
Every individual responds uniquely, but below is a general guideline of the results that you should see:
- Month One – Greater mental focus, relief of moderate or mild depression and increased enthusiasm. Exercise results will come faster, and the pounds will begin to drop. Energy levels will start to surge. Deep, restorative sleep will come easier.
- Month Two – Muscle definition will become sharper, the sexual ability will ramp up, nails will strengthen, and skin will start to become tighter. Weight loss and strength gains will keep on coming. Hair will grow faster, thicker, and get back that healthy look. Digestive ability will be smooth. Say “goodbye” to discomfort.
- Month Three – Mental focus and willpower will dramatically improve to the point that it is noticeable to you and others as well. Muscles will begin to increase in size, especially if you are following one of our recommended workout routines. Also, you will be overjoyed to experience regrowth of hair, increased libido, and physical flexibility. In women, PMS symptoms will alleviate.
- Month Four – Results similar to month three. Changes will become more recognizable and consistent.
- Month Five -- By now, slabs of fat will have melted away…and will keep melting away. This will cause the muscles to stand out…no more fear of being seen in a bathing suit. Skin tone improves, and wrinkles start to fade. Hair regrowth continues its upward path.
- Month Six – Important time for women. This is when cellulite disappears almost magically! Also, the natural contours of the female body start to reveal themselves. For both sexes, eyesight begins to strengthen, the immune system becomes much stronger, delivering iron-clad protection from illness and infection. Old injuries start to heal, and your energy level is skyrocketing…allowing you to work out for much longer and harder than you could have imagined. Chronic pains are vaporized, and hair color starts to return. Bad Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol levels drop, and the cardiovascular system becomes healthier. The heart pumps more efficiently, blood pressure stabilizes, and physical ailments that were the result of old diseases often begin to fade.
The Facts About Human Growth Hormone
HGH is one of the many hormones that are members of the endocrine system. Others include Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), melatonin, testosterone, and estrogen. All of these hormones start to drop in production as we age. Hormone Replacement is a valid means to counter this loss of naturally secreted hormones while also easing and possibly reversing the effects of aging.
HGH is unusual, however. It can do more than only just ease the painful process of aging. In addition to slowing down many aspects of aging, it reverses a number of the unwanted effects of aging as well!
Science has provided evidence that HGH can turn back the clock by as many as twenty years regarding many aspects of aging -- and it can give such results with a year or less of therapy! Every battery of clinical studies provides more and more proof of the many astonishing benefits of HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy.
HGH is the most potent, effective medical means by which to bring back the vigor of youth. Think of hormones as messengers which the hypothalamus and pituitary produce. The hormones send messages out to all parts of the body to encourage specific actions to be taken. They tell the body how to reproduce, digest food, and grow properly, among countless other functions.
As the name implies, Growth Hormone is the messenger who tells the body to build. It is the most complex hormone that the body makes. It features a chain of 191 amino acids. HGH is manufactured and secreted by the pituitary gland, which sends surges of the hormone throughout the body.
Somewhere between ten and thirty of these pulses are sent by the pituitary each day. Proper exercise ensures the optimal release of the hormone. Formerly, physicians were only allowed to write prescriptions for HGH for children who needed help growing correctly. However, things have changed.
The FDA now gives the green light to physicians to provide HGH therapy to adults with low levels of Growth Hormone. HGH therapy aids in many of the body’s functions, including metabolism, emotional stability, physical strength, bone strength, muscle development, healing, mental acuity, and tissue repair.
Human Growth Hormone production reaches its highest level during adolescence. This is the time the body grows at its fastest rate. Sadly, Human Growth Hormone levels drop as we age.
At the age of twenty, humans manufacture around five hundred mcg of Human Growth Hormone each day. By the time we enter our eighties, however, the rate of production drops to sixty mcg or even lower…an astonishing loss of 95%!
Biologically synthesized Human Growth Hormones are known as Somatropin. Each company that produces Somatropin brands it for their use. Brand names include Serostim, Saizen, Norditropin, Humatrope, and Genotropin. These hormone therapies are only provided with a prescription, and they are all delivered via subcutaneous injection.
After the pituitary secretes Human Growth Hormone, HGH sends a message to the liver to produce higher levels of IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor One). Think of HGH as the first messenger, but keep in mind that IGF-1 is how so many of the beneficial effects of HGH therapy are produced. IGF-1 sends the message to the cells to reproduce, which causes so many useful results.
IGF-1 levels correlate closely with levels of HGH secreted by the body. For this reason, HGH levels are discovered in the lab by monitoring IGF-1 in the bloodstream. HGH pulses are difficult to interpret because of the brief amount of time that they spend in the bloodstream, but IGF-1 stays much longer.
In the majority of people, the pituitary gland produces enough HGH to maintain a young appearance well into the thirties.
Somewhere between forty and fifty, however, HGH production drops to a level at which aging becomes accelerated and wear begins to appear on the face and in the body. HGH is the tool the body uses to maintain health, beauty, and youth.
HGH has comprehensive therapy options available for any budget, whether you wish to reverse the aging process or just enhance your physical development with age.
No matter your needs and goals, we will design a custom-made program uniquely for you!
The easiest way to understand the endocrine system is to imagine it as a cascade. The brain is at the top.
Directly beneath the brain is the pituitary gland. The message-receiving organs come next, such as the testicles, thyroid, and ovaries.
The final destinations of this cascade of messages are all across the body wherever essential functions are operating. The cascade causes the skin to remain healthy and active and tells the ovaries to begin menstruation.
It instructs the body to start developing primary and secondary sexual characteristics. It tells hair where to grow and the mind how to show initiative. The list could go on for pages and pages. The critical thing to remember is this: hormones tell the body what to do, and HGH tells the body to stay young.
The hypothalamus - The hypothalamus is located near the core of the brain. This is where messages for the release of hormones begin. The cascade starts here where the releasing hormones such as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone are secreted.
The pituitary gland – This is where messages from the hypothalamus are received. This is the hormone command center, and is also known as the “master gland.” It is located near the brain’s base and connects to the hypothalamus through blood vessels and nerves. The releasing hormones travel between the two organs, and the messengers tell the pituitary to release the various hormones into the bloodstream. The hormones of the pituitary then send messages to the organs of the body, guiding them through the different functions that keep us healthy.
The pituitary gland produces five primary hormones:
- Luteinizing Hormone
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- Human Growth Hormone
The pituitary gland releases these hormones into the bloodstream where they circulate out to send messages controlling the function of various and specific organs and bodily systems. Those organs and systems then release their hormones.
The pituitary gland can be likened to an air traffic controller. It assesses the situation of the body, makes decisions about what needs to be done, and then tells the organs how to function appropriately and synchronously with one another.
Hopefully, you can see how important it is for the pituitary gland to be functioning at its highest levels…and how HGH is designed to help it do just that.
Many actions maintain youth. Proper nutrition, keeping your weight at healthy levels, controlling stress, maintaining good sleeping habits, taking the right supplements, following the right workout routine or just having good genetics. With luck and good practices, we all can attempt to stave off the aging process.
However, up until now, these approaches have only given us a temporary fix to delay the onset of the afflictions of aging. But now, it’s a new day, and things have taken a dramatic turn for the better.
HGH provides benefits that can make life better in ways that good habits just can’t match. Of course, it’s essential to maintain healthy habits to maximize the potential of hormone therapy, but HGH allows us to reach the next level of anti-aging.
Our clinic is committed to five different concepts: HGH replacement, exercise, nutrition, diet, and healthy sleeping habits.
Since time immemorial, scientists have searched for mechanisms to prolong youth. Now, after ages upon ages of searching for the "Fountain of Youth," researchers are beginning to make progress on what was once believed to be a pipe dream: slow, stop and reverse aging! HGH is the cornerstone of that progress.
The first piece of research which showed the potential benefits of Human Growth Hormone was presented in the New England Journal of Medicine.
The clinical research split twenty-one males (ranging from sixty to eighty) with levels of IGF-1 lower than 350 IU/L into two separate groups. One group had twelve patients who were treated, and the second team had nine participants who served as controls.
After six months of collecting data, proceeded by a second six-month interval where the first group received injections of HGH, the study was concluded. The study produced promising results: treated patients developed stronger vertebrae, decreased fat, and increased muscle.
All of the subjects tested were found to have boosted levels of Human Growth Hormone, as proven by increased levels of IGF-1. The placebo group, however, produced no positive change. Their muscle/fat ratio declined and, they showed significant signs of aging.
Start therapy with modest doses -- remember, Human Growth Hormone is an effective and potent force upon the body. Taking more than prescribed does not lead to enhanced results. Initial dosage starts somewhere between 0.1 and 0.8 milligrams each day.
The desired result of Human Growth Hormone HRT is to boost internal levels of HGH to the point that is ideal for your body. Excess HGH can be risky and may lead to potential side effects.
Signs of Testosterone deficiency: diminished stamina and energy...low libido...decrease in focus and memory...muscle weakness...skyrocketing cholesterol levels...mood swings…loss of hair…depression.
Benefits of Testosterone HRT: Develops muscle mass-building…sharper mental focus…moods stabilize…a rumbling volcano of physical endurance and energy…skyrocketing libido and unreal sexual ability…healthy levels of cholesterol…a powerful immune system.
Testosterone Hormone Deficiency Treatment
The most effective means of treatment is Testosterone HRT. The deficiency duration and the age of the patient lead to different treatment option decisions. We have an array of options which restore your youthful levels of testosterone. Our goal is to produce the best results for your safety.
In adults, the goal treatment is to maintain the secondary characteristics of the male sex. This includes maintaining high energy, enhanced mood, and increased strength.
Other goals are the prevention of bone atrophy and restoration of general well-being. The primary forms of Testosterone delivery are by injection and the use of transdermal creams which absorb directly into the skin.
Today, creams and gels are quickly becoming the most popular methods of adult Testosterone delivery. This type of delivery minimizes side effects while also mimicking the body’s own cycle of Testosterone secretion.
The most commonly reported side effects of Testosterone creams and gels are irritation, discomfort, and itching around the area of injection.
Fewer males report temporary breast tissue growth, acne, and retention of fluids. Our clinic can also provide medications that can alleviate or remove these side effects.
Creams and gels deliver Testosterone for hours when administered correctly. The cream needs to absorb into the skin before clothing is put on. Also, the application must occur at least six hours before swimming or showering. Application directly to the genitals is strongly discouraged.
Injection of Testosterone is also a valid form of therapy, though used less frequently. Injections are administered intramuscularly.
Our trained, professional and experienced staff have access to the safest and most popular types of testosterone injections, such as Propionate, Cypionate, and Decanoate.
Testosterone HRT’s ultimate goal is to restore normal Testosterone levels. For the vast majority of patients, the various treatments are entirely safe.
There are, however, some potential side effects. These include male baldness, retention of water, and development of the breast tissue (gynecomastia). Oral administration of Testosterone is not recommended because it can lead to liver complications. Also, using more Testosterone than the body produces can cause unwanted side effects.
It should be noted that with excessive or prolonged Testosterone treatment the body can reduce the natural production of Testosterone.
It can also lead to the reduced secretion of gonadotropin which can lead to the reduced manufacture of sperm and the atrophy of the testicles. It can also lead to erections that don’t recede and can be painful.
However, this can easily be prevented. Testosterone is cycled to allow the body to retain its natural level of production.
After two or three months of treatment, the patient begins to take a different Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which will help the testicles usually function.
After you contact us, we will sit down with you for an in-depth explanation of all possible treatment options. We believe that the more you understand about your treatment, the higher your odds success are.
Testosterone Programs Available
Cypionate. This is an oil-based, Testosterone injection. Testosterone from a single injection stays in the system for two weeks. Injections occur weekly.
Propionate: Testosterone injection which is oil-based. Unlike Cypionate, this form of Testosterone is administered more often. This allows levels to remain more stable in the body. However, this can also lead to irritation and itching near the administration site.
Propionate can produce gains in strength and size quickly, but can also lead to a higher risk of breast enlargement, necessitating the need for drugs which counteract estrogen.
Nandrolone – Decanoate: A form of Testosterone that releases slowly over an extended period. Nandrolone does not usually produce significant side effects like water retention or estrogen conversion. Nandrolone benefits the immune system, the joints, reduces fat and increases muscle. Gains are slow but significant throughout two to three months.
Gel: Colorless and clear. Alcohol-based. It is rubbed into the inner groin while avoiding the genitals. The gel is absorbed after a few minutes. The Testosterone slowly leaves the skin cells and is distributed across the bloodstream. Maintaining stable Testosterone levels with a gel is easy.
Hopefully, you now understand that you have options in your choice of treatment…many possibilities. This can seem complicated, and it is. However, after we have explained every available benefit and potential risk of each treatment, you will be in a position to decide what direction to go.
We have the training, the experience, and the credentials to give you the most cutting-edge, powerful and efficient HGH treatment in the world. Fill out the online contact form and call us!
Word Count: 3920
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
- Buying Legally Obtaining Injectable Human Growth Hormone - May 2nd, 2019
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - April 30th, 2019
- California HGH Clinics - April 28th, 2019
- Think Testosterone has no health benefits? Think again! - April 16th, 2019
- How to Understand and Deal with Cirrhosis - April 12th, 2019
- Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Slow Aging: Genotropin HGH Product - April 3rd, 2019
- Constantly Tired? Can't Sleep? - March 23rd, 2019
- HGH FAQ's - March 22nd, 2019
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - February 16th, 2019
- The Relationship Between Sleep and Growth Hormone - February 13th, 2019
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - February 8th, 2019
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - February 1st, 2019
- The Thyroid Gland: An Unsung Hero - January 29th, 2019
- Mark Cuban Continues His Support For Growth Hormone Research - November 25th, 2018
- The Most Crucial System in Your Body Is The Lymphatic System - November 25th, 2018
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - November 21st, 2018
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 19th, 2018
- The Facts About Depression - November 19th, 2018
- Virginia HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Oregon HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Nevada HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Missouri HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - September 3rd, 2018
- Injectable Growth Hormone Shots for Weight Loss: What's More Important for Dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - June 9th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - June 9th, 2018
- The Pituitary Gland - June 5th, 2018
- Are You Constantly Feeling Tired? - May 1st, 2018
- All About HGH, Human Growth Hormone, Deficiency And Symptoms - March 20th, 2018
- Alaska HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Delaware HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Idaho HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Illinois HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Indiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Iowa HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maine HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maryland HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Montana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Nebraska Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Hampshire Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Mexico Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Carolina Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Dakota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Utah Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wyoming Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Alabama HGH Clinics - May 24th, 2017
- Ohio HGH Clinics - May 24th, 2017
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Georgia HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Arizona HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016