HGH Legal or Illegal?
HGH: Legal or Illegal?
HGH is illegal if purchased from overseas without a prescription and illegally imported into the US.
We can provide you with the legal means of getting properly prescribed and monitored hormone replacement therapy programs.
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) prohibit persons from importing into the United States any prescription drug that has not been approved for sale by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or which is adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Act.
Moreover, in those instances where a United States manufacturer makes an FDA-approved prescription drug and sends it abroad, the Act also prohibits any person other than the original manufacturer from importing the drug back into the United States.
Thus, in virtually all instances, individual citizens are prohibited from importing prescription drugs into the United States.
FDA Enforcement Policy Regarding the Personal Importation of Violating Drugs
The FDA has developed guidance entitled “Coverage of Personal Importations” which sets forth the FDA enforcement priorities on the personal importation of unapproved new drugs by individuals for their personal use.
Under this guidance, as an exercise of enforcement discretion, FDA may allow an individual entering the United States to import a three month supply of an unapproved drug if all of the following conditions are met:
1. The intended use of the drug is for a serious condition for which effective treatment may not be available domestically;
2. The drug will not be distributed commercially by the importer;
3. The product is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
4. The individual seeking to import the product affirms in writing that the drug is for the patient’s personal use and provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the United States responsible for his or her treatment with the product, or provides evidence that the product is for the continuation of a treatment begun in a foreign country.
For complete information visit the FDA website.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- How Do I Get Started With HGH Treatment? - January 11th, 2018
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - September 4th, 2017
- Andropause - September 4th, 2017
- How to understand and deal with cirrhosis - August 22nd, 2017
- The Thyroid Gland: An Unsung Hero - August 2nd, 2017
- The Pituitary Gland - July 26th, 2017
- The facts about Depression - July 23rd, 2017
- HGH FAQ's - July 23rd, 2017
- What you need to know about Statin Drugs - July 23rd, 2017
- Your Lymphatic System: The most crucial system in your body… - July 22nd, 2017
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - July 22nd, 2017
- Mark Cuban Continues His Support For Growth Hormone Research - July 22nd, 2017
- Buying HGH From Mexico is Illegal - July 22nd, 2017
- All About HGH - July 22nd, 2017
- Constantly tired? Can't sleep? - July 21st, 2017
- Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Reverse Aging: Genotropin HGH Product - July 17th, 2017
- Injectable Growth Hormone shots for Weight Loss: What's more important for dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - July 6th, 2017
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - July 6th, 2017
- Are you constantly feeling tired? - July 6th, 2017
- Buy Injectable Growth Hormone - May 8th, 2017