HGH Sprays — Fact, Fiction or Scam?
According to all of the leading physician-scientists: HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Sprays are the least efficient way of receiving human growth hormone exogenously (from outside the body).
Here’s why… First, because the dose in these sprays is so small (30,000 nanograms), at best you would get a placebo effect.
Second, because HGH has difficulty penetrating the membrane of the body orally, thus it is nearly impossible to receive an adequate dose. Most doctors who prescribe HGH via injection consider HGH sprays to be an HGH scam.
Real Human Growth Hormone does not come in the form of a spray or pills, only injection.
Even worse, medical doctors are promoting and selling the sprays online.
It is incredible they are in the top advertising position in Google, Bing, and Yahoo, makes one think there are a lot of people out there spending hundreds of dollars on worthless sprays and getting the placebo effect.
HGH Pills: The best HGH pills claim to stimulate your pituitary gland to produce HGH. If you were to swallow real HGH the acids in your stomach would destroy it.
Therefore it is impossible to get HGH into the body from taking pills.
Companies selling HGH pills often have amino acid combinations that have been known to stimulate HGH production (like l-carnitine) the pituitary gland, but ultimately the pills are significantly less efficient than taking direct HGH injections.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- What you need to know about the Hypothalamus Gland - January 10th, 2018
- About IGF-1 also known as Somatomedin C - January 3rd, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - January 2nd, 2018
- HGH Dosage - December 12th, 2017
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 11th, 2017
- Gene Therapy - October 12th, 2017
- The Miracle of The Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - September 2nd, 2017
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - July 28th, 2017
- Researchers ponder why estrogen-only HRT may reduce breast cancer risk - July 28th, 2017
- Toxins could explain pneumonia damage while a hormone could be the cure, researchers say - July 28th, 2017
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - July 28th, 2017
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - July 26th, 2017
- A toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing The Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - July 26th, 2017
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - July 26th, 2017
- Welcome to HGH & Testosterone Replacement Therapy - July 26th, 2017
- New research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - July 26th, 2017
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - July 26th, 2017
- Doctors call for new guidelines as study finds HRT 'is safe - and can protect heart' - July 26th, 2017
- IGF-1 Treatment - July 26th, 2017
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - July 26th, 2017
- Heart Benefits from Hormone Replacement Therapy? - July 26th, 2017
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - July 26th, 2017
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - July 25th, 2017
- HGH Secretagogue - July 25th, 2017
- Behavioral therapy may help hot flashes - June 13th, 2017
- Hormone therapy may help cut Alzheimer's risk - June 13th, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - April 20th, 2017
- Early HRT 'may cut Alzheimer risk' - April 20th, 2017