Ohio Map Of Blood Testing Facilities
Represents a LabCorp blood testing facility
Represents a Quest Diagnostics blood testing facility
Labcorp Center,2269 Cooper Foster Park Rd F,Amherst,OH,44001
Labcorp Center,4152 Holiday St Nw,Canton,OH,44718
Labcorp Center,125 Canton Rd Nw,Carrollton,OH,44615
Labcorp Center,9030 Montgomery Rd,Cincinnati,OH,45242
Labcorp Center,4998 W Broad St Ste 112,Columbus,OH,43228
Labcorp Center,780 Nilles Rd B,Fairfield,OH,45014
Labcorp Center,1275 N High St,Hillsboro,OH,45133
Labcorp Center,7381 Brandt Pike,Dayton,OH,45424
Labcorp Center,415 Byers Rd Ste 200,Miamisburg,OH,45342
Labcorp Center,83 Powhatton Dr,Milford,OH,45150
Labcorp Center,272 Benedict Ave,Norwalk,OH,44857
Labcorp Center,56 Westerview Drive,Westerville,OH,43081
Labcorp Center,500 Ohio Pike,Cincinnati,OH,45255
Labcorp Center,3921 E Market St Ste 3,Warren,OH,44484
Labcorp Center,897 E Iron Ave,Dover,OH,44622
Labcorp Center,6465 E Broad St Ste A1,Columbus,OH,43213
Labcorp Center,3464 Pentagon Park Blvd Ste E,Beavercreek,OH,45431
Labcorp Center,1565 S Byrne Rd Ste 105,Toledo,OH,43614
Labcorp Center,35040 Chardon Rd Ste G300,Willoughby,OH,44094
Labcorp Center,5920 Wilcox Pl Ste F,Dublin,OH,43016
Labcorp Center,562 W Central Ave,Delaware,OH,43015
Labcorp Center,4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste K,Columbus,OH,43214
Labcorp Center,95 S Terrace Ave,Newark,OH,43055
Labcorp Center,116 Morris Rd,Circleville,OH,43113
Labcorp Center,4482 Darrow Rd,Stow,OH,44224
Labcorp Center,5 Severance Circle Ste 210,Cleveland Heights,OH,44118
Labcorp Center,6100 E Main St Ste 107,Columbus,OH,43213
Labcorp Center,418 E Broad St,Elyria,OH,44035
Labcorp Center,6789 Ridge Rd Ste 210,Parma,OH,44129
Labcorp Center,1 Elizabeth Pl Ste 250,Dayton,OH,45408
Labcorp Center,721 Reading Rd,Mason,OH,45040
Labcorp Center,941 E Johnstown Rd,Gahanna,OH,43230
Labcorp Center,8300 Tyler Blvd Ste 205,Mentor,OH,44060
Labcorp Center,4767 N Bend Rd,Cincinnati,OH,45211
Labcorp Center,564 S Trimble Rd Ste B,Mansfield,OH,44906
Labcorp Center,1 Park West Blvd Ste 290,Akron,OH,44320
Labcorp Center,4461 Broadway Ste 300,Grove City,OH,43123
Labcorp Center,6625 Centerville Business Park,Centerville,OH,45459
Labcorp Center,55 Dillmont Dr Ste 101,Columbus,OH,43235
Labcorp Center,5888 Cleveland Ave,Columbus,OH,43231
Labcorp Center,903 Nw Washington Blvd Ste C,Hamilton,OH,45013
Labcorp Center,664 N Hill Rd,Pickerington,OH,43147
Labcorp Center,2740 Mack Rd,Fairfield,OH,45014
Labcorp Center,855 W Market St,Lima,OH,45805
Labcorp Center,1012 Bellefontaine Ave,Lima,OH,45801
Labcorp Center,10475 Reading Rd Ste 306,Evandale,OH,45241
Labcorp Center,200 Luray Drive,Wintersville,OH,43953
Labcorp Center,140 West Main St. Suite 203,Springfield,OH,45502
Labcorp Center,8170 South Ave Ste 3 Bldg C,Boardman,OH,44512
Labcorp Center,25800 S Main Street (St Rt 41),Peebles,OH,45660
Labcorp Center,1036 S. Verity Pkwy,Middletown,OH,45044
Labcorp Center,575 Westar Crossing Suite 103,Westerville,OH,43081
Labcorp Center,7774 Dayton Springfield Rd,Fairborn,OH,45324
Quest Diagnostics Center,2475 W Galbraith Rd,Cincinnati,OH,45239-4369
Quest Diagnostics Center,62 N Breiel Blvd,Middletown,OH,45042-3804
Quest Diagnostics Center,462 Howe Ave,Cuyahoga Falls,OH,44221-3002
Quest Diagnostics Center,5130 Bradenton Ave,Dublin,OH,43017-7557
Quest Diagnostics Center,20455 Lorain Rd,Fairview Park,OH,44126-3495
Quest Diagnostics Center,7235 Beechmont Ave,Cincinnati,OH,45230-4116
Quest Diagnostics Center,2601 Commons Blvd,Beavercreek,OH,45431-3831
Quest Diagnostics Center,1426 Main St,Hamilton,OH,45013-1004
Quest Diagnostics Center,5 W Wenger Rd,Englewood,OH,45322-2723
Quest Diagnostics Center,540 Lincoln Park Drive,Kettering,OH,45429-6403
Quest Diagnostics Center,3479 Massillon Rd,Uniontown,OH,44685-7823
Quest Diagnostics Center,7608 Cox Ln,West Chester,OH,45069-6547
Quest Diagnostics Center,18660 Bagley Rd,Middleburg Heights,OH,44130-3483
Quest Diagnostics Center,7451 West Ridgewood Dr,Parma,OH,44129-5534
Quest Diagnostics Center,5130 Pleasant Ave,Fairfield,OH,45014-2611
Quest Diagnostics Center,22 Mcclurg Rd,Youngstown,OH,44512-6736
Quest Diagnostics Center,9313 S Mason Montgomery Rd,Mason,OH,45040-8826
Quest Diagnostics Center,99 N Brice Rd North,Columbus,OH,43213-6510
Quest Diagnostics Center,605 North Cleveland Massillon Rd,Akron,OH,44333-2241
Quest Diagnostics Center,8250 Kenwood Crossing Way,Cincinnati,OH,45236-3670
Quest Diagnostics Center,339 Cline Ave,Mansfield,OH,44903-1072
Quest Diagnostics Center,2350 Miami Valley Drive,Centerville,OH,45459-4778
Quest Diagnostics Center,50 Old Village Rd,Columbus,OH,43228-1538
Quest Diagnostics Center,201 E. High St,Bryan,OH,43506-0000
Quest Diagnostics Center,1836 Commerce Center Blvd,Fairborn,OH,45324-6337
Quest Diagnostics Center,2355 Derr Rd,Springfield,OH,45503-2439
Quest Diagnostics Center,4638 Hills And Dales Rd Northwest,Canton,OH,44708-1510
Quest Diagnostics Center,107 Royal Birkdale Dr,Columbiana,OH,44408-8493
Quest Diagnostics Center,725 University Boulevard,Dayton,OH,45435-0001
Quest Diagnostics Center,33790 Bainbridge Rd,Solon,OH,44139-2947
Quest Diagnostics Center,630 N Main St,Springboro,OH,45066-7519
Quest Diagnostics Center,3950 Sunforest Ct,Toledo,OH,43623-4485
Quest Diagnostics Center,1 Elizabeth Pl,Dayton,OH,45417-3445
Quest Diagnostics Center,7629 Market St,Youngstown,OH,44512-6054
Quest Diagnostics Center,2500 West Strub Rd,Sandusky,OH,44870-5366
Quest Diagnostics Center,9471 Market St,North Lima,OH,44452-8702
Quest Diagnostics Center,1069 Delaware Ave,Marion,OH,43302-6459
Quest Diagnostics Center,9213 Mentor Ave,Mentor,OH,44060-6477
Quest Diagnostics Center,6006 Mahoning Ave,Austintown,OH,44515-2239
Quest Diagnostics Center,900 S. Dixie Drive,Vandalia,OH,45377-2657
Quest Diagnostics Center,1214 N Monroe Dr,Xenia,OH,45385-1622
Quest Diagnostics Center,1 Wyoming Street,Dayton,OH,45409-2722
Quest Diagnostics Center,2451 Edison Blvd,Twinsburg,OH,44087-2340
- Location: Ohio
- Station Name: Centerburg
- Data Date: 02-11-2019 ECT
- Data Time: 15:11 ECT
- Current Temp: 45'F
- Min. Temp: 39'F
- Max. Temp: 48'F
- Humidity: 70%
- Pressure: 1020 kPa
- Wind Speed: 4.1 Bf
- Weather: Clouds
- Description: Overcast Clouds
Data Provided Via OpenWeatherMap
The Buckeye State draws the nation's attention every presidential election cycle for its reputation as a “swing state” or a “battleground state” due to the closeness of the vote and its 18 electoral votes. Consequently, the road to the White House goes through Ohio, and the state has proven to be a reliable predictor of the presidential election winner.
Also, did you know that eight of America’s presidents have come from Ohio?
But there is more to Ohio than elections and politics. The state is filled with tourist attractions from history, science, sports, and entertainment. Here are a few interesting facts about Ohio and the many things to see in the state:
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum. Since 1986 Cleveland has been the proud home of the Rock & Roll Hall-of-Fame. The unique architecture (the building rises above the shores of Lake Erie), the museum's history, exhibits, and artifacts and the incredible, detailed stories about the inductees and their music will keep you spell-bound for hours. There is a reason why Cleveland earned the title of the Home of Rock and Roll. In the early 1950s, a local DJ named Alan Freed began playing Rhythm and Blues on the radio and renamed it "Rock and Roll." The name caught on and became famous after Freed hosted a sold-out concert in 1952.
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Located in Akron, Stan Hywet is a magnificent country estate surrounded by elegant, graceful landscape. Built between the years 1912-15, Stan Hywet is a guaranteed trip-back-in-time. Various events are held here each year in addition to the fascinating guided tours that you can take. The grounds are loaded with statues, ponds, waterfalls, and artworks. If you ever wondered how the “1%” of that era lived, the answers are in Stan Hywet. And don’t forget to enjoy the theme gardens.
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame, located in Canton. Football has become the most popular sport in America for a good reason. The excitement of the game, along with its fast pace and the incredible athleticism of the players, is quintessential American. To learn about the birth of the game in 1892, its fascination evolution, the Hall-of-Fame players, the old equipment, and the rules of the game, the Hall-of-Fame is a must-see.
- The Mansfield Reformatory. All prisons look intimidating and haunting, for a good reason: they are! But the Mansfield Reformatory takes it a step further. In its most infamous setting, it was Shawshank State Prison in the 1984 movie The Shawshank Redemption. It is no coincidence that this prison has appeared in countless films and television programs. It has long been considered haunted due to numerous sightings of ghostly apparitions. Take the tour and find out for yourself...if you dare.
- Ohio’s eight presidents. Also known as “The Cradle of Presidents”, Ohio produced William Harrison, Ulysses S. Grant (the famous Union General), Rutherford Hayes, James A. Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, and William Taft (the only person to be both a U.S. President and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court). All of these former presidents have their historic homes available for tours.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park/Resort. Consistently rated as the best and biggest in the world, Cedar Point is a mandatory attraction for both domestic and international tourists. This is primarily due to the two great wooden coasters, 15 modern coasters (second only to Magic Mountain), and a broad range of other rides for the whole family to enjoy.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Nothing entertains children like interacting with animals up close and learning about their habits. Cat Canyon, the Night Hunters, and Africa are among the zoo’s must-see attractions. And for a special treat for the kids, check out Spaulding Children's Zoo where they get to feed, touch and pet goats and some of the tamer animals.
- Toledo Museum of Art. When you visit this popular museum, plan on not being in a hurry. The museum is home to a collection of tens of thousands of objects. Founded in 1901, this art museum is home to fascinating and exquisite pieces of art with works by the likes of Rembrandt and Henry Moore. Also, don’t forget to check out the awesome sculpture garden and the concert hall in the eastern wing of the building.
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Located in Columbus, the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a unique blend of natural beauty, captivating exhibitions, and education. Learn about plant species and many different climate zones, such as the desert and the rainforest.
- Hocking Hills State Park Get in touch with nature and spend a day or two camping at the Hocking Hills State Park. Featuring caves, rocks, cliffs, and a lot of challenging climbing and hiking routes, adventure seekers are going to love this place. Don’t forget to drop in on the Old Man's Cave Campground or hike up the Old Man's Cave Hiking Trail.
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. Located at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, the Museum is home to a massive collection of aircraft and missiles. Also enjoy the flight simulators, the Air Force Museum Theater, the WWII Gallery, and the Cold War Gallery. Finally, in spite of Air Force official denials, there is a persistent rumor that alien space technologies and bodies of space aliens are hidden in the deep recesses of the base. Are the stories true? Try to find out!
- Ohio’s Famous Firsts. Wilbur and Orville Wright (the first airplane flight-1903), John Glenn (the first man to orbit the Earth and the oldest man to go into space-1962 and 1998, respectively), and Neil Armstrong (the first man on the Moon-1969).
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. This building is a crucial part of Ohio’s transportation history. The building’s unique architecture, the Duke Energy Children’s Museum, the Museum of Natural History and Science, and the OMNIMAX Theater will keep you busy.
- Don’t forget sports. Ohio is home to the National Football League’s Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals, Major League Baseball’s Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds, the National Basketball Association’s Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League. Columbusis also the home of Ohio State University and the famous “Horseshoe” football stadium of the Ohio State Buckeye football team.
- There is more to see in Ohio...much, much more!
And our clinic has everything you need
As we age, we experience a drop in the levels of our most crucial hormones, especially testosterone and human growth hormone (HGH).
The results of this loss are not pretty: fatigue, frequent aches and pains, muscle shrinkage and weakness, stiffness, insomnia, brain fog...the parade of problems that aging brains never seem to slow down.
However, it is possible to slow down this unwanted parade with hormone replacement therapy (HT). Our clinics specialize in developing the right hormone regimen designed specifically for you.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of what hormone replacement can do for you!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 1193