Nevada Map Of Blood Testing Facilities
Blood Testing Centers In State
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Clark County, Nevada
- Labcorp Center, 129 W Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 1, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89015
- Labcorp Center, 601 Whitney Ranch Dr Ste C14, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89014
- Labcorp Center, 2865 Siena Heights Dr 101, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89052
- Labcorp Center, 2801 W Charleston Blvd Ste 201, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89102
- Labcorp Center, 2080 E Flamingo Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89119
- Labcorp Center, 2851 N Tenaya Way Ste 203, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89128
- Labcorp Center, 7751 W Flamingo Rd Ste B-102, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89147
- Labcorp Center, 9315 W Sunset Rd Ste 102, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89148
- Labcorp Center, 653 N Town Center Dr Ste 50, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89144
- Labcorp Center, 5380 S Rainbow Blvd 208, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89118
- Labcorp Center, 3440 W Cheyenne Ave A400, North Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89032
- Labcorp Center, 1815 E Lake Mead Blvd Ste 311, North Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89030
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Douglas County, Nevada
- Labcorp Center, 1760 Us Hwy 395 Ste L, Minden, Douglas County, NV, 89423
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Nye County, Nevada
- Labcorp Center, 1420 E Calvada Blvd Ste 200, Pahrump, Nye County, NV, 89048
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Washoe County, Nevada
- Labcorp Center, 926 Incline Way Ste 105, Incline Village, Washoe County, NV, 89451
- Labcorp Center, 1901 Silverada Blvd Ste 14, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89512
- Labcorp Center, 7111 S Virginia St Ste 19A, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89511
- Labcorp Center, 601 Ralston St, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89503
- Labcorp Center, 890 Mill St Ste 105, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89502
- Labcorp Center, 15 Mccabe Dr Ste 103, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89511
- Labcorp Center, 601 Sierra Rose Dr 103, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89511
- Labcorp Center, 1339 Baring Blvd, Sparks, Washoe County, NV, 89434
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Other, Nevada
- Labcorp Center, 604 W Washington St Ste D, Carson City, Other, NV, 89701
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Clark County, Nevada
- Quest Center, 6301 Mountain Vista St, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89014-2365
- Quest Center, 210 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89015-5302
- Quest Center, 2505 Anthem Village Dr, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89052-5505
- Quest Center, 1701 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89074-5889
- Quest Center, 10001 S Eastern Ave, Henderson, Clark County, NV, 89052-3908
- Quest Center, 4230 Burnham Ave, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89119-5408
- Quest Center, 6485 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89118-3225
- Quest Center, 9420 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89117-8800
- Quest Center, 7891 W Tropical Pkwy, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89149-4548
- Quest Center, 3100 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89102-2023
- Quest Center, 4180 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89103-3135
- Quest Center, 2595 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89109-8307
- Quest Center, 7460 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89128-0296
- Quest Center, 761 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89145-6249
- Quest Center, 305 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89110-5493
- Quest Center, 1815 E Lake Mead Blvd, North Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89030-7188
- Quest Center, 6945 Aliante Pkwy, North Las Vegas, Clark County, NV, 89084-3198
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Nye County, Nevada
- Quest Center, 150 S Highway 160, Pahrump, Nye County, NV, 89048-2133
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Washoe County, Nevada
- Quest Center, 890 Mill St, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89502-1436
- Quest Center, 6502 S Mccarran Blvd, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89509-6139
- Quest Center, 343 Elm St, Reno, Washoe County, NV, 89503-4540
- Quest Center, 780 Vista Blvd, Sparks, Washoe County, NV, 89434-6675
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Other, Nevada
- Quest Center, 2874 N Carson St, Carson City, Other, NV, 89706-1681
The bright neon light and exciting glamour of Las Vegas...the long tradition of open-minded freedom...Hoover Dam...the scenic beauty and recreational activities of Lake Mead...the many attractions of Reno...the breathtaking, awe-inspiring, panoramic enchantment of Lake Tahoe...Nevada has it all...and more.
Often overlooked are the many other things to do and places to see in Nevada. Mountains, skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, lakes, and small towns all deserve to be added to your “must-see” list when in the Silver State. Let’s take a look at a few of Nevada’s offerings:
- Las Vegas. When most people think of Nevada the first thing that comes to mind is Las Vegas, with good reason. Think of the many other names of the city that come to mind: “Sin City,” “The Gambling Capital of the World,” “The Glitter Gulch,” “The Sleepy Little Town in the Desert,” “The Fight Capital of the World,” and “The Neon Capital of the World.” When approaching McCarran International Airport by plane, Las Vegas can appear to be a mirage that sprung up magically in the desert, and there is a somewhat unreal feeling to the town. If you’re feeling lucky this is “The City of Second Chances”, but be cautious: another slang name of Las Vegas is “The City of Lost Wages.” However, there is more to do in Las Vegas than gamble. The casinos offer a broad range of shows and entertainment, from music and magic to exquisite dining and museums. Take a stroll through the main part of town and enjoy the recreations like the Sphinx of Egypt, the Eiffel Tower, and the beaming neon never-ending light show.
- Hoover Dam. While you are in Las Vegas, a tour of the nearby Hoover Dam is an absolute must. The Towering 726-Foot superstructure stands as a monument of foresight, ingenuity, determination, and sacrifice. The Colorado River was long thought to be a possible source of irrigation water to the parched, withered, arid surroundings, and after several failed attempts and much negotiation, construction on the massive edifice began in September 1930. Considering the technology of the time, and the fact that air conditioning was non-existent in the area, the Hoover Dam is a marvel of engineering. The dam encloses Lake Mead, the power generator for Nevada, California, and Arizona. Tours are available, and when you walk across the dam and look down you will develop a
deep appreciation for the skill and bravery of the workers who made the dream a reality.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area. If you need a breather from the bright lights and non-stop action of Las Vegas, the Lake Mead Recreational Area is just the ticket. Camping, swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, biking, souvenir stores, a virtual museum, stargazing, and just luxuriating and decompressing while taking in the majestic scenery are all your options.
- Mount Charleston. Located approximately 40 miles northwest of Las Vegas, this 11,916 mountain offers another change of pace from the hustle-and-bustle of Las Vegas. Check out the Colorado River’s extravagant, enchanting Emerald Cave with a Kayaking guided tour and discover little-known facts about the cave’s geological landscape. A tour of Mount Charleston will allow you to play in the snow, which is definitely a change of pace from the desert!
- Reno. As the third-largest city in Nevada behind Las Vegas and Henderson, Reno is often overlooked and considered the younger cousin to “Sin City.” But Reno didn’t earn the nicknames of “The Biggest Little City in the World” and “The Neon Babylon” for no reason. In addition to the neon lights and casinos of Las Vegas, Reno is a thriving hub of activities like the STIHL National Air Races and Air Show, The Hot August Nights Car Convention, and the Great Reno Balloon Race. Reno is also home to several different museums: The Nevada Museum of Art, The Nevada Historical Society Museum, The Animal Ark, The National Automobile Museum, The National Bowling Stadium, The Sparks Heritage Museum, The Fleischmann Atmospherium Planetarium, and more.
- Lake Tahoe. The pristine, immaculate, shiny blue waters of Lake Tahoe combined with the picturesque, snow-covered mountains that surround the lake is a breath-taking sight that must be seen to be appreciated. From hiking trails, skiing, swimming, camping, snowboarding, and water sports, to taking a scenic bus tour around the lake, a boat cruise to Emerald Bay on the Tahoe Paradise, and heading to town to enjoy the dining and entertainment, Lake Tahoe is a vacationers dream come true.
- Great Basin National Park. To fully experience the diverse geology of Nevada, a trip to the Great basin National park is an absolute must. In addition to camping and hiking, the park offers a chance to get up close to the Great Basin Bristlecone Pine Trees that have the distinction of being the oldest non-clonal type of tree on the planet. This odd-looking, weirdly shaped tree has withstood the ravages of time for thousands of years and dealt with every climatic extreme imaginable. Cave tours are also available and the park offers an unbelievable view of the night sky and astronomy programs to deepen your appreciation of what you are seeking in the nighttime ceiling.
- There are several more fascinating places to enjoy in Nevada: Lamoille Canyon, where you can see a demonstration of Mother Nature’s power and patience when you realize that the canyon is the result of being chiseled for thousands of years by glaciers. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is where you can marvel at the natural artistic creations of rocks and mountains, and immerse yourself in the unworldly-like landscape at the Valley of Fire State Park.
But you need to be on top of your game to see all that Nevada has to offer
Ugly fact. As we age, nothing gets easier. The pounds pile on quicker, the joints ache, the muscles shrink, and our energy levels often plummet as fatigue sets in and challenges our ability to enjoy life and do the things we want.
And the crash of the level of our hormones plays a significant role in our gradual deterioration due to aging. But don’t despair! This is the area where we can help.
Our hormone replacement clinics are scattered across the state of Nevada, and we are ready, willing, and able to guide you back to your youthful vigor and enthusiasm.
Our specialties are Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), and Sermorelin (a secretagogue which is a precursor that allows another substance to be secreted) of growth hormone.
Also, we will develop a detailed regimen of nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, restorative sleep, and supplements that will be specially created for you. We will consider all aspects of your current health and lifestyle and design a customized, comprehensive program to turn back the hands of time.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion about the benefits of hormone replacement.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 1152