Memphis, Tennessee Map Of Blood Testing Facilities
Blood Testing Centers In State
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Bedford County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 2835 Highway 231 N, Shelbyville, Bedford County, TN, 37160
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Davidson County, Tennessee
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 979 East 3Rd Street Ste 127, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN, 37404
- Labcorp Center, 6016 Shallowford Rd Ste 200, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN, 37421
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Knox County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 4206 Sutherland Avenue, Knoxville, Knox County, TN, 37919
- Labcorp Center, 1932 Alcoa Hwy Bldg C155, Knoxville, Knox County, TN, 37920
- Labcorp Center, 9625 Kroger Park Dr, Knoxville, Knox County, TN, 37922
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Lawrence County, Tennessee
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Loudon County, Tennessee
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Madison County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 159 Northstar Drive, Jackson, Madison County, TN, 38305
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Maury County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 854 West James Campbell Blvd, Columbia, Maury County, TN, 38401
- Labcorp Center, 1220 Trotwood, Columbia, Maury County, TN, 38401
- Labcorp Center, 5421 Main Street, Spring Hill, Maury County, TN, 37174
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Montgomery County, Tennessee
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Putnam County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 1080 Neal St Ste 201, Cookeville, Putnam County, TN, 38501
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Shelby County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 8001 Centerview Pkwy 120, Cordova, Shelby County, TN, 38018
- Labcorp Center, 6100 Primacy Pkwy Ste 106, Memphis, Shelby County, TN, 38119
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Smith County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 130 Lebanon Hwy, Carthage, Smith County, TN, 37030
- Labcorp Center, 158 Hospital Dr, Carthage, Smith County, TN, 37030
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Sullivan County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 350 Blountville Hwy Ste 101, Bristol, Sullivan County, TN, 37620
- Labcorp Center, 1526 Bridgewater Lane St 1, Kingsport, Sullivan County, TN, 37660
LabCorp Blood Testing Centers In Washington County, Tennessee
- Labcorp Center, 402 Princeton Rd B, Johnson City, Washington County, TN, 37601
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Davidson County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Hamilton County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Montgomery County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Rutherford County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Shelby County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Williamson County, Tennessee
Quest Blood Testing Centers In Wilson County, Tennessee
- Quest Center, 115 Winwood Dr, Lebanon, Wilson County, TN, 37087-3133
Memphis is a city located along the Mississippi River in southwestern Shelby County, Tennessee, United States. The 2018 city population was 650,618, making Memphis the largest city on the Mississippi River, the second most populous city in Tennessee, as well as the 26th largest city in the United States. Greater Memphis is the 42nd largest metropolitan area in the United States, with a population of 1,348,260 in 2017. The city is the anchor of West Tennessee and the greater Mid-South region, which includes portions of neighboring Arkansas and Mississippi. Memphis is the seat of Shelby County, the most populous county in Tennessee. As one of the more historic and culturally significant cities of the southern United States, the city features a wide variety of landscapes and distinct neighborhoods.
The first European explorer to visit the area of present-day Memphis was Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto in 1541 with his expedition into the New World. The high Chickasaw Bluffs protecting the location from the waters of the Mississippi would then be contested between the Spanish, French, and the English as Memphis took shape. Modern Memphis was founded in 1819 by three prominent Americans: John Overton, James Winchester, and future president Andrew Jackson.
Memphis grew into one of the largest cities of the Antebellum South as a market for agricultural goods, natural resources like lumber, and the American slave trade. After the American Civil War and the end of slavery, the city experienced even faster growth into the 20th century as it became among the largest world markets for cotton and lumber.
Home to Tennessee's largest African-American population, Memphis played a prominent role in the American civil rights movement and was the site of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 1968 assassination. The city now hosts the National Civil Rights Museum—a Smithsonian affiliate institution. Since the civil rights era, Memphis has grown to become one of the nation's leading commercial centers in transportation and logistics. The city's largest employer is the multinational courier corporation FedEx, which maintains its global air hub at Memphis International Airport, making it the second-busiest cargo airport in the world. In addition to being a global air cargo leader, the International Port of Memphis also hosts the 5th busiest inland water port in America with access to the Mississippi River, allowing shipments to arrive by ship from around the world for conversion to train and trucking transport throughout the United States, making Memphis a multi-modal hub for trading goods for imports and exports in the United States despite its inland location.
Today, Memphis is a regional center for commerce, education, media, art, and entertainment. The city has long had a prominent music scene, with historic blues clubs on Beale Street originating the unique Memphis blues sound during early 20th century. The city's music has continued to be shaped by a multi-cultural mix of influences across the blues, country, rock n' roll, soul, and hip-hop genres. Memphis barbecue has achieved international prominence, and the city hosts the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, which attracts over 100,000 visitors to the city annually.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 505