All the leaves are brown...And the sky is gray...I’ve been for a walk...On a winter’s day...I’d be safe and warm...If I was in L.A. California Dreamin’...On such a winter’s day – The Mama’s and Papa’s California Dreamin’.
As one of the most popular and iconic songs of the 1960s, California Dreamin’ was a common theme for folks back east suffering from another drab, dreary winter while seeing the television screen of the ever sunny California, especially in Los Angeles (L.A.).
Trends that start in the City of Angels often eventually permeate the rest of the country. As the home of many movie stars, Los Angeles is on the cutting-edge of beauty, fitness, food, beaches, sunshine, and a perpetual summertime vacation-like atmosphere.
In 2020 L.A. boasted a population of 3,898,747, which made Tinseltown the largest city in the state of California, and the second largest city in the United States, second only to New York City.
From the shores of the Pacific Ocean to the Santa Monica Mountains through the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles covers 469 square miles, and L.A. County is home to 9.68 million residents, giving it the title of the most populous county in the United States.
And that means there are countless things to see and do in what is often referred to as “la-la land.” Let’s take a look at a few of them:
Hollywood. “You can see all the stars as you walk down Hollywood Boulevard” were the lyrics of a popular song, and it’s true. In addition to the stars, you can hike up to the Hollywood sign for a panoramic view of the city; Madame Tussauds Hollywood, home to the wax figures of many stars, and Hollywood’s Forever Cemetery, which is the final resting place of many actors that we grew up with; The Hollywood Museum; Sunset Boulevard, and enough restaurants to feed an army division will make a journey through Hollywood memorable.
Another name for L.A. is “The Entertainment Capital of the World,” and no visit to Los Angeles would be complete without a tour of Universal Studios. Here is a chance to get close to the forbidding, horrendous monsters from Jurassic World, go on The Forbidden Journey with Harry Potter, and immerse yourself in the incredible, real-lifelike technology of The Ride 3-D. The tour guides love to share the secrets of what goes on behind the scenes in creating these cinema attractions.
Venice Beach. Los Angeles is known as an eclectic town, and no part of L.A. fits that description more than Venice Beach. From jugging chainsaws and skateboarders to incredibly unique art offerings and shops and storefronts with varied, colorful offerings, there is never a dull moment on this boardwalk. Check out the muscle-heads training at the outdoor weight pile of the appropriately named Muscle Beach, and bring an appetite for the dozens of street food options. Don’t forget to take pictures.
Created by the late oil tycoon J. Paul Getty, the Getty Center, and the Getty Villa are two separate locations in L.A. The Getty Center is high on the hills of the Santa Monica Mountains in Brentwood, and the Getty Villa hugs the Pacific Ocean coastline in Pacific Palisades. The Getty Villa is uniquely filled with ancient Greek and Roman art, serene gardens, a picturesque view, and a gentle, cooling breeze from the nearby ocean. The Getty Center is more geared toward modern art but also has an impressive collection of classic art. Both Getty locations are fabulous places to relax and stroll the gardens, even if you are not an art aficionado.
Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory. Spanning over 4,210 acres, Griffith Park is the largest park in L.A. and one of the largest parks in the country. There is so much to do here! The Los Angeles Zoo is home to more than 270 animals of different species in their natural habitat, and the botanical garden boasts a broad collection of plants from all across the globe. The Griffith Observatory promises to “Explore the Universe for free in the heart of Los Angeles!” and discover the mysteries of the universe through the laws of chemistry and physics. There is also a Greek Theater and several relaxing walking trails where you can enjoy the picturesque view of the city, a game of tennis, or a round of golf.
The Original Farmers Market. Located in West Los Angeles, The Los Angeles Farmers Market goes way back to the 1930s, when two entrepreneurs came up with the concept of creating a village where local farmers could sell their produce. The idea was an immediate success, considering the country was in the grips of a major depression. As with so many west-coast developments, the idea caught on and spread across the US. Soon the location became more than a food outlet; celebrities were often sighted, and festivals of music, parades, and other activities were regular happenings, which remains steadfast in modern times.
Page Museum and La Brea Tar Pits In Hancock Park. If you are looking to travel back in time by 40,000 years, the La Brea Tar Pits is the place to see realistic recreations of the unfortunate animals caught in the hellish tar pits. The Tar Pits were formed thousands of years ago when oil oozed out of the rock and snared traveling animals. The George C. Page Museum tells the saga of prehistoric creatures through fossils and explains how the fossils are uncovered and preserved. On display in the museum are life-like saber-toothed cats, mammoths, coyotes, enormous mastodons, tapirs, dire wolves, and others caught in the “carnivore trap,” the description of large animals trapped in the tar, and scavengers who become trapped while stopping for a quick snack so long ago.
Professional Sports. Los Angeles has a broad range of professional teams spanning the entire sports spectrum. The L.A. Rams and L.A. Chargers of the National Football League, The L.A. Dodgers and the Los Angeles Anaheim Angels of Major League Baseball, The Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association, The L.A. Kings and the Anaheim Ducks of the National Hockey League, and the L.A. Galaxy and the Los Angeles FC of Major League Soccer all guarantee that the sports action never ceases in Los Angeles.
Disneyland. Alice in Wonderland...Disneyland After Dark...The Grand Circle Tour...Star Wars...Guided tours...Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...Disneyland is magical in so many ways.
There is more to do in Los Angeles, so much more. The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art will keep art lovers engrossed for hours. A trip to Malibu to contemplate the coastline, the beachside mansions, and dine at the many seafood eateries...Santa Monica, where you can ride the famous Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier and shop at the Third Street Promenade...Beverly Hills, where you can see the world-famous Rodeo Drive for yourself and splurge a bit at the city's "Golden Triangle" of high-class stores and restaurants...Long Beach, where you can check out the Queen Mary ocean liner and hop on board the Catalina Express for a brief sailing excursion to Santa Catalina Island...the Battleship Iowa Museum will give you an added appreciation of the sacrifice of our sailors on WW2...the Petersen Automotive Museum that will enthrall car enthusiasts with a collection of more than 300 cars and motorcycles...the California Science Center that is home to the Space Shuttle Endeavour and discover dozens of scientific facts about our ecosystem...the Natural History Museum that is a spell-binding trip back in time...the attractions just keep growing.
And excellent health is also a part of Los Angeles Culture
Think about it. California in general, and Los Angeles in particular, has a vibrancy and energy that can be felt. L.A. is where fitness, beauty, and nutrition are integral to the culture. How in the world could anyone participate in the lively pace of life in Los Angeles without being energetic?
And proper hormone balance plays a massive role in optimal health
Medical professionals have long known that hormone levels drop as we age. This decline begins around the age of thirty and, if left untreated, continues at a rate of approximately 10% per year.
The results of this unwanted development are hideous: Weakened muscles, increased joint aches and pains, brain fog and memory problems, dry, withered, wrinkled skin; stiffness, insomnia, and impaired quality of sleep; loss of libido and ability to perform sexually; and, last but certainly not least, increasing fatigue.
These horrendous symptoms add up to a diminished quality of life. This translates into not being able to enjoy all of the attractions listed earlier.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
Physical deterioration is not inevitable. Our hormone clinics can help you fight the maladies of aging.
Our clinics are staffed with a wide array of professionals who can design a program uniquely suited for you. We treat patients as individuals and don’t use a “cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all” approach.
We start by analyzing your blood sample using a Comprehensive Hormone panel evaluation. This helps us determine your general health and your current hormone levels.
Then we discuss the various hormone therapies available to you. We offer human growth hormone (HGH) replacement therapy, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and sermorelin therapy. Sermorelin is a growth hormone secretagogue that is a group of molecules that stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone.
These hormones can be administered individually or in combination. Our program will be created to restore your hormones to a proper balance safely and efficiently.
But we don’t stop with hormones.
In addition to hormone replacement therapy, we will provide you with specific recommendations for nutrition, supplements, exercise, deep, restorative sleep, controlling toxins in your environment, and stress reduction.
This holistic approach will set the table for your hormone therapy to deliver precisely what we promise.
But we can’t swing into action until we hear from you.
Just give us a call or fill out the contact form on the side of the page and receive a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our hormone specialists.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - March 17th, 2023
- The Skinny on How Hormones Affect Your Weight - February 19th, 2023
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - January 26th, 2023
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - January 10th, 2023
- The many health benefits of black tea - December 13th, 2022
- Testosterone Blockers Thwart Melanoma - December 11th, 2022
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - December 7th, 2022
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021