Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels
You’ve probably heard of human growth hormone (HGH), but not Ipamorelin. If you have spent any time on this website, you have already learned of the many benefits that HGH can deliver and are well versed in the side effects if higher than usual dosages are abused for long periods. When it comes to anti-aging tools, growth hormone is at the top of the list...with good reason, but Ipamorelin can potentially achieve the same results at a much lower price.
The benefits of Ipamorelin are indeed real. From increasing energy, taking a flame thrower to one's fat, strengthening bones with improved mineral density and building lean-strong muscles, and most importantly cutting through brain-fog, Ipamorelin sounds a lot like how growth hormone delivers.
The reason growth hormone replacement therapy is so efficient is that our levels of HGH begin to noticeably drop at around age thirty and continue to collapse as we age each decade. This drop is a primary reason for the slowing down, the increasing aches and pains, the added accumulation of fat, and the lack of energy that afflicts older folks...if they don’t take steps to battle this drop.
And that includes hormone replacement therapy.
But is pure growth hormone the best hormone replacement therapy for you?
Growth hormone replacement therapy is potent...extremely potent. And it may be precisely what you need.
But if your levels of growth hormone are only slightly below average – or if you have a pre-existing condition that may increase the possibility of adverse side effects from HGH – then perhaps other treatment approaches may be more beneficial, like Ipamorelin.
Introducing Ipamorelin: The new kid on the block
Ipamorelin is essentially a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide also called a secretagogue (a secretagogue is something that causes something else to release) that is designed to increase your growth hormone production naturally (Ipamorelin stimulates the pituitary gland to release HGH). The precise term for this function is a secretagogue.
Ipamorelin achieves this increase by coaxing the anterior (front part) pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone into the bloodstream, which makes its way to your liver, which releases IGF-1. Ipamorelin is also believed to increase the hormone ghrelin (also known as the “hunger hormone”) that is instrumental in weight-loss.
There are a few other peptides that are older than Ipamorelin: Sermorelin (Another secretagogue which stimulates your pituitary gland to release HGH), GHRP2, and GHRP6. They are all effective, more or less, in boosting growth hormone. But Ipamorelin is both the most popular peptide and the more often prescribed.
The good news is that Ipamorelin does not increase hunger, which makes losing weight far easier. Also, Ipamorelin does not raise cortisol levels. Cortisol is also known as “the stress hormone” and is something not needed in excessive amounts.
More good news: there is no evidence that Ipamorelin causes tolerance, as far as we know. What this means that a steady dose of the product will continue to deliver beneficial results without having to increase the dosage.
If all of these benefits weren’t enough, think about this: Ipamorelin causes the pituitary to release growth hormone in steady, slow, measured amounts. This prevents the cycle of an immediate blast-off of HGH followed by a quick, steep crash.
As with the fable of the tortoise and the hare, slow and steady can win the race.
The benefits of Ipamorelin
Ipamorelin delivers several benefits. Here is a list of a few of them:
Improved sleep quality. Insomnia is devastating to every aspect and function of the body. Ipamorelin helps to quash this demon. Some patients report sleeping very deeply after injecting ipamorelin at night time before going to bed and doing the injections on an empty stomach.
Better mood. The equation is simple: feel better physically = better mood results. Regular exercise is essential when using Ipamorelin.
Faster recovery from exercise. Regardless of your level of fitness activity, recovery is crucial and is easy to overlook. Ipamorelin will help you bounce back from a grueling workout or a casual stroll.
More energy. Ipamorelin will give you a gradual, natural energy boost that will encourage you to get off the couch and enjoy exercise or any other physical activity that you have been too worn out to partake in. It's nice having one's energy improved.
No liver toxicity. The significance of this benefit cannot be overemphasized. Many artificial substances like anabolic steroids can wreak havoc on the liver’s vital functions – with disastrous consequences. This is not the case with moderately administered Ipamorelin.
Speeds up the metabolism. Slow metabolism is responsible for the legions of overweight, huffing, puffing, waddling “Sad Sacks” that have so much difficulty performing daily activities like climbing stairs, carrying groceries, or even walking. Ipamorelin will help you avoid joining this legion of obese zombies.
Supports optimal pituitary function and encourages continued HGH production even after the therapy is discontinued. Ipamorelin is a secretagogue, a fancy way of saying it works by telling your body to produce more human growth hormone via the pituitary gland.
Less expensive than other alternates. Injectable Ipamorelin like Injectable Sermorelin is more affordable than HGH injections.
A more youthful appearance is one of those most noticeable things people report after six months of Ipamorelin.
An all-around anti-aging agent when combined with exercise, healthy eating strategies, and significant positive lifestyle changes.
Increased bone density. “This osteoporosis is fabulous,” says absolutely no one. Add Ipamorelin to your bone density arsenal.
Safety. Minimal risk of overdose and few side effects when conducted with doctor supervision in a regular protocol.
Increased skin elasticity. Dried, wrinkled skin is a sign of aging. Ipamorelin will help to reverse this development according to some of our patients who report more youthful-looking skin and fewer wrinkles.
Ipamorelin will not affect your testosterone levels, your manufacture of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and has no adverse effect on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone.
And more...many more benefits when optimal doses are taken, and blood work is monitored for ensuring optimal dosing!
The side effects of Ipamorelin
As with any substance, there are a few potential side effects of Ipamorelin when the medication is not abused. Adverse side effects are both rare and minor as most people using Ipamorelin do so with a physicians approval. Side Effects may include:
Soreness at the injection site.
How Ipamorelin is administered
Ipamorelin can be taken in one of two ways: a subcutaneous (under the skin) injection with a small insulin syringe similar to what diabetics use or a sublingual tablet placed under the tongue. Of the two choices, the injectable version is the most recommended. Ipamorelin is best taken before bed to receive the most “bang-for-the-buck” since the pituitary secretes large amounts of growth hormone during sleep and going to sleep with a tinge of hunger while using Ipamorelin gives you the best results.
Why our clinic will ensure you receive maximum benefit from Ipamorelin
It is possible to find and buy Ipamorelin online from a research chemical supply company. But this is potentially dangerous for a few reasons.
First, you cannot be sure concerning the quality of the substance you are buying. And the fact that it will arrive with the warning “For research purposes only” or “Not for human consumption” or “Not for actual use” is disconcerting, to put it mildly.
Second, when purchasing an unknown substance from overseas, you have no way to be sure that the ingredients contained in the product are exactly as advertised. China and Mexico are particularly notorious in this regard, where the product they send is not pharmaceutically pure.
Our clinic uses Pharmaceutical Grade Ipamorelin, prescribed from a U.S. based and licensed Pharmacy and the medical product is subject to rigorous, high-standard testing, the highest in the industry.
Third, Ipamorelin is a gray area of the law in many countries, including the U.S. Be sure to check the laws in your area if you decide to order Ipamorelin online.
Fourth, remember that Ipamorelin affects everyone slightly different. Issues like proper dosage, cycling your use of Ipamorelin, combining Ipamorelin with growth hormone or any other secretagogue, nutrition, and exercise to maximize Ipamorelin’s benefits must be addressed individually and with extreme caution.
Our clinic and Board Certified Physicians will design a personalized regimen for you and uniquely tailor the protocol for you based on medical science. We have the experience, the credentials, and the tools to allow you to receive the benefits of Ipamorelin safely and effectively.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
- Natesto Testosterone Spray: Are you having fertility problems? - July 9th, 2019
- Illinois HGH Clinics - July 2nd, 2019
- Think Testosterone has no Health Benefits? Think Again! - June 26th, 2019
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - May 29th, 2019
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
- Legally Buying Injectable Somatropin Human Growth Hormone - May 2nd, 2019
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - April 30th, 2019
- California HGH Clinics - April 28th, 2019
- How to Understand and Deal with Cirrhosis - April 12th, 2019
- Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Slow Aging: Genotropin HGH Product - April 3rd, 2019
- Constantly Tired? Can't Sleep? - March 23rd, 2019
- HGH FAQ's - March 22nd, 2019
- How Do I Get Started With HGH Treatment? - February 14th, 2019
- The Relationship Between Sleep and Growth Hormone - February 13th, 2019
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - February 8th, 2019
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - February 1st, 2019
- The Thyroid Gland: An Unsung Hero - January 29th, 2019
- Mark Cuban Continues His Support For Growth Hormone Research - November 25th, 2018
- The Most Crucial System in Your Body Is The Lymphatic System - November 25th, 2018
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - November 21st, 2018
- The Facts About Depression - November 19th, 2018
- Virginia HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Oregon HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Nevada HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Missouri HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - September 3rd, 2018
- Injectable Growth Hormone Shots for Weight Loss: What's More Important for Dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - June 9th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - June 9th, 2018
- The Pituitary Gland - June 5th, 2018
- Are You Constantly Feeling Tired? - May 1st, 2018
- All About HGH, Human Growth Hormone, Deficiency And Symptoms - March 20th, 2018
- Alaska HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Delaware HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Idaho HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Indiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Iowa HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maine HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maryland HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Montana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Nebraska Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Hampshire Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Mexico Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Carolina Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Dakota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Utah Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wyoming Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Alabama HGH Clinics - May 24th, 2017
- Ohio HGH Clinics - May 24th, 2017
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Georgia HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
Word Count: 1444