Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Reverse Aging: Genotropin HGH Product
Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired?
Then It’s Time To Reverse The Aging Process…with Genotropin
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is one of the most, if not the most crucial hormone in the human body. It is responsible for so many functions of the body and affects fat, muscle and cells. As we grow, the pituitary gland secretes more and more Growth Hormone.
This secretion reaches a peak in our teen years, as waves of HGH surge through our veins, like a fire hose with the water turned on full blast. Regrettably, this tide begins to drop off as early as our mid-20s. Starting around age 30, we lose Growth Hormone at a rate of at least 10% per decade…and this accelerates dramatically with each passing decade.
The sad reality of this? Very simple. Fully grown adults need HGH every bit as much as children and growing teenagers. By making specific lifestyle changes (right nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, and supplements), we can slow the loss of HGH. But without HGH replacement therapy, we are still fighting a losing battle…in spite of our best and valiant efforts.
This is Where Genotropin Can Help
Genotropin is biologically similar to HGH in the sense that both are manufactured and secreted by the pituitary gland. Genotropin is an injectable form of HGH and is approved for use in an adult with low levels of HGH.
A stimulation test in the blood detects levels of HGH. This test measures the ability of the pituitary gland to secrete HGH.
How to Use Genotropin Safely
When you begin HGH Genotropin Replacement Therapy, our professional and experienced staff will guide you every step of the way.
Safety is our top priority, and this means we will not prescribe any form of HGH Replacement Therapy (including Genotropin) until we have evaluated the results of your blood work and physical exam.
Specifically, clients will not receive Genotropin therapy if they:
Have active tumors, or are in the process of receiving anti-tumor treatment.
Have any complications from injury, surgery, and any heart or lung problems
Are suffering from Prader-Willi Syndrome
Are allergic to the preservative Cresol
Once you have begun Genotropin therapy, you will be instructed to contact us immediately if any of the following symptoms appear: vomiting, nausea, blurry vision and headaches.
These may be symptoms of a rare disorder called Intracranial Hypertension, which occurs as a result of abnormal levels of pressure in and around the brain. As mentioned, this is very rare and is quickly dealt with by halting the therapy or adjusting the dosage.
Other possible side effects are muscle or joint pain, tingling and numbness in the fingers and toes, stiff joints and fluid retention that may lead to swelling of the feet and hands. These symptoms usually disappear on their own. If not, we will adjust the dosage.
For further information, visit http://www.genotropin.com.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- The Most Crucial System in Your Body Is The Lymphatic System - March 19th, 2018
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - March 19th, 2018
- Constantly Tired? Can't Sleep? - March 15th, 2018
- All About HGH - March 14th, 2018
- Mark Cuban Continues His Support For Growth Hormone Research - March 13th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - March 10th, 2018
- The Facts About Depression - March 10th, 2018
- HGH FAQ's - February 8th, 2018
- The Thyroid Gland: An Unsung Hero - February 3rd, 2018
- How Do I Get Started With HGH Treatment? - January 11th, 2018
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - September 4th, 2017
- Andropause - September 4th, 2017
- How to Understand and Deal with Cirrhosis - August 22nd, 2017
- The Pituitary Gland - July 26th, 2017
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - July 23rd, 2017
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - July 22nd, 2017
- Injectable Growth Hormone shots for Weight Loss: What's more important for dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - July 6th, 2017
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - July 6th, 2017
- Are you constantly feeling tired? - July 6th, 2017
- Buy Injectable Growth Hormone - May 8th, 2017