Arizona Map Of Blood Testing Facilities
Represents a LabCorp blood testing facility
Represents a Quest Diagnostics blood testing facility
Labcorp Center,2580 Hwy 95 Ste 216,Bullhead City,AZ,86442
Labcorp Center,2241 E Fry Blvd,Sierra Vista,AZ,85635
Labcorp Center,1950 E Southern Ave Ste 101,Tempe,AZ,85282
Labcorp Center,1777 W Saint Marys Rd Ste 101,Tucson,AZ,85745
Labcorp Center,698 E Wetmore Ste 350,Tucson,AZ,85718
Labcorp Center,1240 W 24Th St.,Yuma,AZ,85364
Labcorp Center,2401 Stockton Hill Rd Ste 3,Kingman,AZ,86401
Labcorp Center,725 S Dobson Rd Ste 103,Chandler,AZ,85224
Labcorp Center,3271 N Civic Center Plz Ste 9,Scottsdale,AZ,85251
Labcorp Center,1151 S La Canada Dr Ste 101,Green Valley,AZ,85614
Labcorp Center,3815 E Bell Rd Ste 1450,Phoenix,AZ,85032
Labcorp Center,2082 Mesquite Ave Ste 114,Lake Havasu City,AZ,86403
Labcorp Center,1600 S 20Th Ave,Safford,AZ,85546
Labcorp Center,901 W Rex Allen Dr,Willcox,AZ,85643
Labcorp Center,450 S Ocotillo Ave,Benson,AZ,85602
Labcorp Center,101 Cole Ave,Bisbee,AZ,85603
Labcorp Center,2174 W Oak Ave,Douglas,AZ,85607
Labcorp Center,310 N Wilmot Rd Ste 102,Tucson,AZ,85711
Labcorp Center,4001 E Baseline Rd Ste 201,Gilbert,AZ,85234
Labcorp Center,19636 N 27Th Ave Ste 102,Phoenix,AZ,85027
Labcorp Center,6118 E Brown Rd.,Mesa,AZ,85205
Labcorp Center,1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 201,Tucson,AZ,85711
Labcorp Center,1400 W Valencia Rd Ste 101,Tucson,AZ,85746
Labcorp Center,5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste E540,Glendale,AZ,85306
Labcorp Center,12152 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd,Oro Valley,AZ,85755
Labcorp Center,14418 W Meeker Blvd Bldg B-104,Sun City West,AZ,85375
Labcorp Center,8575 E Princess Dr Ste 119,Scottsdale,AZ,85255
Labcorp Center,5171 Cub Lake Rd Ste 250,Show Low,AZ,85901
Labcorp Center,10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 302,Avondale,AZ,85323
Labcorp Center,2730 S Val Vista Dr Ste 111,Gilbert,AZ,85295
Labcorp Center,1171 W Target Range Rd,Nogales,AZ,85621
Labcorp Center,6952 E Broadway Rd Ste 105,Mesa,AZ,85208
Labcorp Center,7388 North La Cholla Blvd,Tucson,AZ,85741
Labcorp Center,1835 W Hwy 89A Ste 3,Sedona,AZ,86336
Labcorp Center,6410 S Kings Ranch Rd Ste 3,Gold Canyon,AZ,85118
Labcorp Center,1010 E Mcdowell Ste 201,Phoenix,AZ,85006
Labcorp Center,9465 E Ironwood Square Dr 103,Scottsdale,AZ,85258
Labcorp Center,115 S Candy Lane Ste B2,Cottonwood,AZ,86326
Labcorp Center,7732 E Florentine Rd.,Prescott Valley,AZ,86314
Labcorp Center,448 N Highway 89,Chino Valley,AZ,86323
Labcorp Center,990 Willow Creek Rd.,Prescott,AZ,86301
Labcorp Center,3155 Stillwater Dr Ste A,Prescott,AZ,86305
Labcorp Center,16838 E Palisades Pkwy A-101,Fountain Hills,AZ,85268
Labcorp Center,9250 N.3Rd St Ste 3017,Phoenix,AZ,85020
Labcorp Center,21321 E. Ocotillo Rd 101,Queen Creek,AZ,85142
Labcorp Center,3654 W. Anthem Way B-120,Anthem,AZ,85086
Labcorp Center,453 E Cottonwood Ln Ste 3,Casa Grande,AZ,85222
Labcorp Center,9139 W Thunderbird Ste 150,Peoria,AZ,85381
Labcorp Center,13555 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 208,Goodyear,AZ,85395
Labcorp Center,500 W Thomas Rd Ste 370,Phoenix,AZ,85013
Labcorp Center,14973 W Bell Rd Ste 100,Surprise,AZ,85374
Labcorp Center,1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 4,Mesa,AZ,85210
Labcorp Center,1503 S Yale St Ste 100,Flagstaff,AZ,86001
Labcorp Center,11551 S Fortuna Rd Ste B,Yuma,AZ,85367
Labcorp Center,2435 S Avenue A Ste 4,Yuma,AZ,85364
Quest Diagnostics Center,3624 W Anthem Way,Anthem,AZ,85086-0454
Quest Diagnostics Center,1150 S Highway 92,Sierra Vista,AZ,85635-5355
Quest Diagnostics Center,1151 S La Canada Dr,Green Valley,AZ,85614-1943
Quest Diagnostics Center,1860 E Salk Dr,Casa Grande,AZ,85122-5591
Quest Diagnostics Center,1773 W Saint Marys Rd,Tucson,AZ,85745-2654
Quest Diagnostics Center,1925 W Orange Grove Rd,Tucson,AZ,85704-1150
Quest Diagnostics Center,117 E Main St,Payson,AZ,85541-4643
Quest Diagnostics Center,3003 Highway 95,Bullhead City,AZ,86442-7896
Quest Diagnostics Center,3161 N Windsong Dr,Prescott Valley,AZ,86314-2213
Quest Diagnostics Center,980 Willow Creek Rd,Prescott,AZ,86301-1616
Quest Diagnostics Center,203 S Candy Ln,Cottonwood,AZ,86326-8107
Quest Diagnostics Center,1848 E Innovation Park Dr,Oro Valley,AZ,85755-1963
Quest Diagnostics Center,1100 N San Francisco St,Flagstaff,AZ,86001-3260
Quest Diagnostics Center,1964 Mesquite Ave,Lake Havasu City,AZ,86403-5890
Quest Diagnostics Center,6565 E Carondelet Dr,Tucson,AZ,85710-3533
Quest Diagnostics Center,2270 S Ridgeview Dr,Yuma,AZ,85364-8866
Quest Diagnostics Center,2450 E Show Low Lake Rd,Show Low,AZ,85901-7953
- Location: Arizona
- Station Name: Tonto Basin
- Data Date: 14-09-2019 ECT
- Data Time: 02:09 ECT
- Current Temp: 86'F
- Min. Temp: 70'F
- Max. Temp: 93'F
- Humidity: 28%
- Pressure: 1024 kPa
- Wind Speed: 1.5 Bf
- Weather: Clear
- Description: Clear Sky
Data Provided Via OpenWeatherMap
One visitor to the “The Grand Canyon State” was quoted as saying that “there are so many unforgettable things to do in Arizona” and that statement is so true. Here are a few of the many top attractions that Arizona has to offer:
- The Grand Canyon. This awe-inspiring testimonial to the power of mother nature is at the top of “must-see’ attractions for Arizona visitors...with good reason. When gazing at this majestic work of beauty, it is impossible not to be moved, especially when you consider the millions of years it took the forces of geology to create this masterpiece. The glowing canyon walls, the changing panoramic view as the sun travels through the sky, the look of the mighty Colorado River, the many viewing stations, and the canyon’s immense size all add up to a sight that must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. Don’t forget to take a helicopter flight over the canyon to add yet another dimension to the experience.
- Sedona. The spiritual side of Sedona is well-known and has attracted “intuitives, artists, spiritual guides, and holistic healers” from across the globe. From salons, yoga studios, massage treatments, and hypnotherapy, Sedona is packed with alternatives approaches to health, happiness, and healing. But there is more to Sedona...way more. Its forested, steep canyon walls offer more of Arizona’s desert beauty. And don’t forget the art galleries, boutique wineries, organic restaurants, hiking, mountain biking, and a broad range of specialty shops.
- Tombstone. The home of the shootout at the O.K. Corral and the Boothill Graveyard (aka “Old City Cemetery” and the final resting place of outlaws Billy Clanton, Tom and Frank McLaury, Jack “Three-fingers Jack” Dunlop, and China Mary), the staged gunfights and the colorful characters strolling through town in full gunslinger and cowboy garb will transport you back in time to the wild west. Remember to stop at the Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park which is now a museum with a replica gallows and get a taste of justice, frontier-style.
- Kartchner Caverns State Park located in Benson outside of Tucson. In November 1974, two young men were exploring the limestone hills at the eastern base of the Whetstone mountains looking “for a cave that no one had ever found,” and they found it. Here are a few quotes from visitors: “We were in Tucson and looking for something out of the ordinary and came across this place. It’s really a fascinating tour. The tour ends with a rest stop at the “Throne Room” with calming, peaceful music and ever-changing light displays on the rocky outcroppings. Take the guided tour. No more words needed.”
- The Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Usually associated with Nevada, it is essential to remember that both of these sites border Arizona as well. The towering structure of the dam began construction in 1931 and was completed in 1935. Hoover Dam stands 726 feet high and 1,244 feet long. Lake Mead is blocked by the dam and is the largest man-made lake in the United States. The lake contains approximately two years of flow from the Colorado River. Both of these man-made creations are bound to give you a deep appreciation of engineering creativity and workmanship. It is especially inspiring to note that these works were built without our modern convenience of air-conditioning.
- The many “Ghost Towns” of Arizona. Jerome is an ancient town that has morphed from a mining town to a ghost town, to its modern incarnation as a tourist attraction, and is a unique mix of old and new. The current buildings stand in stark contrast to the original buildings that are now ruins but are still standing for historical benefit. Do some time in the Sliding Jail and visit the Gold King Mine Museum and the Jerome State National Park and enjoy the view from the ruins of the Bartlett Hotel. Jermone is a popular day-trip for visitors to Phoenix, Flagstaff, Prescott, and Sedona. Going further south, the town of Bisbee is considered one of Arizona’s best-kept secrets. A former mining town and ghost town located high in the mountains, Bisbee boasts an eclectic mix of residents and unique shops. The city is a favorite stop for Tucson visitors.
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. When thinking of Arizona, the first image that comes to mind is the cactus. And Organ Pipe is the place to see them...lots of them. The organ pipes grow up to 23 feet high and bloom from May to July. And the park is also home to three different vegetation zones over 30 different species of cactus.
- Phoenix. Don’t forget the capital city of Phoenix. The restaurants, shopping centers, gold courses, and desert parks for walking, biking, and hiking are just a few of the things to do in Phoenix.
- The Petrified Forest National Park. Located in Northeast Arizona in the Painted Desert, the massive pieces of petrified wood and the fossilized fish, reptiles, and plants will deliver a live and fascinating lesson in geology and ecology.
- Many more attractions. Monument Valley, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area (home to Lake Powell, a large man-made lake), Saguaro National Park, the town of Page, and the Tumacacori National Park are more than sufficient to keep you entertained and educated in the state of Arizona.
And continued good health and energy are the keys to enjoying your Arizona trip.
That’s right. You can’t possibly enjoy all that Arizona has to offer if you are continually tired, worn-out, aching, and complaining. Years of neglect, improper nutrition, stress, lack of fitness, and, of course, aging all contribute to feeling lethargic.
And correct hormone balance plays a crucial role in fighting these afflictions
Our hormone replacement therapies have benefited countless patients across the state of Arizona, and we are anxious to deliver the same therapeutic benefits to you. We are a licensed and Board-Certified Hormone Replacement Clinic that specializes in human growth hormone (HGH) and testosterone replacement therapies.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion concerning the results that hormone restoration can do for you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 1011