Welcome to HGH & Testosterone Replacement Therapy
My name is Mark Smith, and I am your private health executive, who would like to talk to you about some of our hormone injection programs.
BHRT Medical Solutions has access to a network of board-certified Medical Doctor’s in every state and county all across America.
These physicians are happy to get you started on this exciting journey, by performing the necessary blood work and a comprehensive physical exam all in a single, convenient appointment.
Our medical institute provides medically approved, prescription HRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy) programs.
Our specialty is hormone replacement therapy for adult men and women over the age of 30 who have symptoms of hypogonadism, hypopituitarism, andropause, menopause, or Adult Onset Human Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD).
Before we go any further, the questions that you have to ask yourself are these: “What can HGH replacement therapy do for me? How will I benefit from this treatment?” Here are a few things to consider that will help you make an informed decision.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms:
- Low energy levels during mid-day, and chronic fatigue
- Your healing and recovery abilities are becoming slower and slower…at times, almost a snail’s pace
- Insomnia, or other sleep disorders, with resultant tiredness during the day
- Mood swings, memory problems, and all-too-often mental fog
- Loss of muscle strength and tone, along with diminished recuperative powers after a workout
- Constant issues with your weight (losing too much, or gaining too much)
- Loss of interest in sex and low libido, weak erections or vaginal dryness
- Skin that sags and becomes thin and drier or more wrinkle-filled each passing year.
And the rest of the plethora afflictions that come with aging.
This is no way to live, especially when you have an option!
Stop going through life merely existing or going through the motions. We provide hormone replacement therapy health and wellness programs only for people who have genuine medical needs.
This does not include professional athletes looking for a performance boost, or shortcuts. Nor do we provide our service to those with purely cosmetic needs. Our programs address quality of life concerns.
Our mission is apparent. If a hormone deficiency causes your medical condition, and if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
We can determine if a hormone deficiency causes your symptoms, or if you are suffering from any other type of medical issue. Only after we have determined that your symptoms are a direct result of a hormone deficiency will we swing into action and prescribe you a comprehensive hormone injection program.
We have a contact form on our website you should fill out so we can schedule a phone consultation.
Whether you are brand new to the hormone replacement therapy process or looking for a superior, high-quality and experienced clinic to professionally monitor your HRT therapy, you have come to the right place.
Our well-trained, experienced staff, will treat you as an individual. You will not receive a “cookie-cutter” one-size-fits-all approach. We will carefully discuss your treatment options and provide our recommendations.
Then, and only then will we develop a customized HRT, HGH, Sermorelin Acetate, HCG or testosterone therapy program to restore your energy…relieve your pain…and let you start living again!
But please do not proceed on your own. Although hormone replacement therapy is safe and non-toxic, with few adverse significant side effects, HRT is not always the right choice for everyone. But if you feel it may be good for you, please call me at your earliest convenience.
What are some of the benefits of HRT?
Protects Against Heart Disease
Improves Sexual Performance
Enhances Body Fat Loss
Builds Lean Muscle
HRT Medical team, MSIS
BHRT Medical Solutions
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- What you need to know about the Hypothalamus Gland - January 10th, 2018
- About IGF-1 also known as Somatomedin C - January 3rd, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - January 2nd, 2018
- HGH Dosage - December 12th, 2017
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - November 20th, 2017
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 11th, 2017
- Gene Therapy - October 12th, 2017
- The Miracle of The Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - September 2nd, 2017
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - July 28th, 2017
- Researchers ponder why estrogen-only HRT may reduce breast cancer risk - July 28th, 2017
- Toxins could explain pneumonia damage while a hormone could be the cure, researchers say - July 28th, 2017
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - July 28th, 2017
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - July 26th, 2017
- A toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing The Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - July 26th, 2017
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - July 26th, 2017
- New research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - July 26th, 2017
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - July 26th, 2017
- Doctors call for new guidelines as study finds HRT 'is safe - and can protect heart' - July 26th, 2017
- IGF-1 Treatment - July 26th, 2017
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - July 26th, 2017
- Heart Benefits from Hormone Replacement Therapy? - July 26th, 2017
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - July 26th, 2017
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - July 25th, 2017
- HGH Secretagogue - July 25th, 2017
- Behavioral therapy may help hot flashes - June 13th, 2017
- Hormone therapy may help cut Alzheimer's risk - June 13th, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - April 20th, 2017
- Early HRT 'may cut Alzheimer risk' - April 20th, 2017