HGH Secretagogue: Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Using a Pre-Cursor Secretagogue Analog (Sermorelin)
The content that tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production is GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
Sermorelin is a polypeptide chain that mimics the effects of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone — the substance that naturally tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production.
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) Therapy
Sermorelin, is a Human Growth Hormone (HGH) “Secretagogue” delivered through subcutaneous Injection — GH-RH (1-29).
Growth hormone deficiency in adults occurs when the naturally occurring pituitary hormone known as Human Growth Hormone is produced in inadequate quantities with a resulting deficiency in growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in the bloodstream.
Growth hormone deficiency involves a spectrum that ranges from a complete lack of growth hormone through various degrees of partial growth hormone deficiency.
Most people after the age of 25 to 30 begin a process of human growth hormone deficiency that accelerates at a loss rate of 1 to 2% per year, depending on one’s genetic makeup, diet, exercise, and lifestyle.
In contrast to supplementing the growth hormone deficiency through injections of exogenous recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH), another therapy, GH-RH Therapy involves the use of GH-RH injections that cause the body’s pituitary gland to secrete greater quantities of naturally produced Human Growth Hormone.
The body therefore usually produces its own growth hormone to supplement the deficiency as a result of GH-RH Therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - June 2nd, 2018
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 6th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - April 6th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - April 6th, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - April 6th, 2018
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 7th, 2018
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - March 5th, 2018
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 4th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - February 1st, 2018
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - January 30th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - January 18th, 2018
- Gene Therapy - January 16th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - January 15th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - January 10th, 2018
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - January 8th, 2018
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - January 8th, 2018
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - December 27th, 2017
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage -- The Importance of Blood Work - December 19th, 2017
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - July 28th, 2017
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - July 28th, 2017
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - July 28th, 2017
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - July 26th, 2017
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - July 26th, 2017
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - July 26th, 2017
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe -- and Can Protect Heart' - July 26th, 2017
- IGF-1 Treatment - July 26th, 2017
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - July 26th, 2017
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - July 25th, 2017