HGH sprays, powders, and pills are a scam? YES.
You may have seen or heard the promises about growth hormone supplements, tablets, sprays, powders, and pills. Why bother with real Human Growth Hormone (HGH) when you can get these other methods over-the-counter, conveniently, cheaply, without a prescription? After all, these alternative methods of increasing growth hormone are promised to be just as effective as the real deal.
But is it true? Can you really boost your growth hormone levels effectively with tablets, amino acid stack supplements, sprays, powders, and pills? In a word, NO! Nothing remotely close to the results that real pharmaceutical-grade injectable HGH can deliver. Nothing can compare to injecting real HGH among the so-called supplements promising the results attributed to growth hormone.
We should probably talk more about what's in the HGH pills and such to explain why they're different from the HGH injection. Simply put, HGH pills, tablets, and sprays are just amino acid stacks (L-carnitine);. At the same time, these might help to stimulate HGH production; they are the least effective compared to pharmaceutical grade HGH that our clinic provides for deficient adults.
Their low absorption rate is a problem with HGH sprays, patches, and pills. The recommended dosage is minuscule, and what does get into the body does almost nothing to boost HGH.
Worse, it is impossible to know the potential side effects of these low-cost miracle HGH supplements. Many users have reported suffering from bouts of nausea and experienced severe headaches. A close read of the ingredients often shows that stimulants like caffeine are included. The really cheap HGH shortcuts may not have all of the ingredients listed. Just think of the many suspensions professional athletes have experienced due to tainted supplements.
HGH must be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) to bypass the stomach. Stomach acids would destroy the HGH if you were to imbibe or ingest it. Thus it's, for this reason, it must be injected.
Here is a list of the many benefits of legitimate growth hormone replacement therapy:
* Reduces Body Fat. Do you remember the days of your youth when you could eat and eat more food and still be able to see your abdominal muscles and your toes? One of the ugly side effects of a drop in growth hormone is the increase in flab in all areas of the body, especially the midsection. This is at the top of all the exhilarating benefits that growth hormone therapy delivers. Body fat is a home for toxins and disease, and HGH will act like a flamethrower to burn it off.
Controversial and debated, some research has suggested these potential benefits:
* Increases Lean Body Tissue. Another unwelcome development of aging and the accompanying growth hormone drop is shrinking, weakened muscles. HGH will not only slow down this travesty...it will skyrocket your energy to the point where you will not only be able to drag yourself off the couch, get moving, and look forward to a daily fitness routine.
* Builds Bone Density. Weak, thinning bones lead to falls and breaks. Breaking a bone at any age is no joke. But for older folks, it can be a life-altering event from which many never fully recover. HGH will be a repair-and-rebuild team for your bones.
* Rebuilds Joints and strengthens connective tissue. Question: does anyone like painful joints? Years of wear and tear take their toll, and the loss of growth hormone again becomes a significant factor in speeding up the aches and pains in the joints of seniors. Stop complaining about it...do something about it! HGH is the ticket.
* Improves Spine and overall flexibility. Many old people are stiff as boards. HGH therapy addresses that condition as well. A lack of flexibility causes many results, and none are good.
* Results in Smoother Skin. Aging lowers collagen, which is the substance that holds us together, and this includes our skin. HGH strengthens and replenishes our collagen levels, resulting in a smoother skin texture with fewer wrinkles.
* Normalizes Blood Pressure. High blood pressure is a killer that can damage and narrow the arteries, cause aneurysms (bulges) that can rupture and cause internal bleeding, damage the heart and kidneys, and dramatically increase the chance of a stroke, eye damage, and erectile dysfunction. These are developments that no one needs, and HGH can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the chance of these debilitating afflictions developing.
* Corrects Heart Atrophy and boosts the total cardiac function. Approximately 659,000 people in America die from heart disease each year - which accounts for every one in four deaths. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the price for the rise of this disease is estimated at an astonishing 363 Billion each year from 2016 to 2017. HGH strengthens the heart muscle as well as the other muscles in the body.
* Improves Oxygen Uptake. The oxygen equation is simple: when breathing stops, life stops. A well-functioning pair of lungs is one of the most powerful tools in your longevity toolbox, and HGH plays a significant role in increasing your oxygen uptake.
* Improves Insulin Regulation and Glucose Metabolism. Diabetes is on the rise at an alarming rate. According to the CDC, the percentage of people diagnosed with diabetes increased from 4.4% annually from 1090 to 2009 to an astonishing 8% per 100 adults in 2017. In addition to making nutritional and lifestyle changes, HGH is another tool in the battle for control of this hideous condition.
* Improves Thyroid Function. The thyroid controls multiple functions in the body, from making many hormones to boosting our metabolism, giving us energy, and ensuring that our organs are functioning as efficiently as possible. Once again, HGH comes to the rescue by assisting the thyroid.
* Improves Immune Function, A low-functioning, weakened immune system is an invitation to many crippling conditions to walk through the front door and find a home in the body. HGH can strengthen the immune system to build a strong moat that will protect us. And, if that weren't enough, HGH also speeds up wound healing.
* Sharpens brain function. Mood, memory, and concentration all seem to recede as the decades go by slowly. However, mental acuity does not have to be the exclusive domain of youth. HGH can restore the mental sharpness of your youth.
* Improves Vision. Vision issues become more prominent as we age, and HGH often acts as a tonic to sharpen and protect our eyesight.
* Improves Sleep. Many older folks have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. This often results in a broad range of health issues: weight gain, brain fog, and chronic fatigue are often directly related to a lack of quality sleep. HGH also helps you get to sleep and stay asleep.
* Enhances Libido and the ability to perform sexually. HGH can make men feel like men again as they experience their libido come roaring back.
* Reduces Night Urination. Getting up in the middle of the night to run to the bathroom is common among older men and quite annoying. Growth hormone can ease this problem and allow you to stay asleep.
* Increases "Good" HDL cholesterol and lowers "bad" LDL cholesterol. Cholesterol ratios are crucial to good health. LDL cholesterol is often a precursor to a heart attack or stroke. Once again, HGH can help restore arterial flexibility, lower blood viscosity (thick blood), and increase blood flow.
These are some of the benefits purported to arise from real injectable HGH replacement therapy. However, the research continues, and many of these benefits are still debated among scientists and doctors.
Can any of the earlier-mentioned sprays, pills, and powders deliver this wide array of benefits? Countless studies have concluded that the answer is a loud, resounding "NO"! To put it bluntly, there is no substitute for real HGH.
Contact us for a free exploration and no-obligation discussion about HGH replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Do HGH Booster Supplements Work Faster Than Prescriptions? - June 3rd, 2023 [June 3rd, 2023]
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - May 25th, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - May 17th, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - April 7th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - April 7th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - September 21st, 2022 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - April 7th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - July 31st, 2022 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - July 9th, 2022 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 18th, 2022 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 26th, 2022 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - February 24th, 2022 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - January 7th, 2022 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - January 7th, 2022 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - January 4th, 2022 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - December 12th, 2021 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - December 5th, 2021 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - December 5th, 2021 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2022 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]