HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…
The Fascinating Links!
The benefits of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy are many: A dramatic boost in energy, more robust, larger muscles, better sleep, fewer joint aches and pains, sharper thinking, an improved mood, improved skin tone, watching fat vaporize, disappearing pounds, and more!
All of the above benefits are derived from our HGH treatments. However, we don’t stop with therapy. We are a holistic health clinic, and in addition to our hormone treatments, we develop a comprehensive health and fitness regimen uniquely for each patient that includes several different aspects on the road to optimal health: stress reduction, physical fitness, hydration, toxin removal, supplements, and nutrition.
Why nutrition is so crucial to health and longevity
Every one of our recommendations is essential. And this is especially true with nutrition. Here’s why. As far back as 460 BC, the Greek physician Hippocrates, who is considered the father of modern medicine, said: “let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” He also stated that “All disease begins in the gut.”
Almost 2,500 years later, nothing has been found that would invalidate his observations. We can eat our way to good health or dig our graves with our forks, knives, and spoons. Regrettably, it appears we are doing the latter. Here are the grim statistics:
- From 2007-2008, 33.7% of Americans were obese
- From 2015-2016, 39.6 Americans were obese
- From 2007-2008, 5.7 Americans were severely obese
- From 2015-2016, 7.7 Americans were severely obese
- 31.8% of Americans over 20 years old are overweight
- 32.1 of Americans over 20 years old are obese
- 7.7 of Americans over 20 years old are severely obese
- A 2013 report predicted that by 2022, 81 million Americans would be overweight, and 113 million would be obese.
These numbers are shocking, especially when we consider all of the health afflictions that are associated with obesity:
- Heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure. Being overweight weight stresses your heart and hampers its ability to deliver oxygen through the body. Also, too much fat puts you at risk for strokes and damage to your internal organs.
- Type 2 diabetes – Obesity can cause insulin resistance and blood sugar spikes and lead you down the road to type 2 diabetes...a road to be avoided.
- Increased inflammation that may lead to arthritis
- Sleep apnea and breathing difficulties. Added fat in your neck may block your airways, resulting in sleep apnea and respiratory troubles.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Being overweight can cause the valve at the top of your stomach can’t close tightly and keep acid in your stomach. If acid rises from your esophagus, you may suffer from chronic heartburn.
- Depression. Let’s face it. Being obese is no fun. There are many activities that are challenging or impossible for the obese. And that does not include all of the health afflictions that develop from all those extra pounds. How could that not lead to depression?
- Infertility. If parenthood is in your future, consider the fact that excess poundage hurts your reproductive organs and hormone levels, making conceiving challenging.
- Urinary stress incontinence. Again, excess weight causes endless problems, including squeezing your kidneys and bladder, which may lead to urinary incontinence.
- Lower life expectancy. With all of the above-mentioned health issues related to obesity, is it any surprise the quantity of life is affected as well as the quality of life?
Before we go any further, here are a few definitions that will help to understand this problem:
- Body Mass Index (BMI): To calculate your Body Mass Index, divide your weight by height.
- Underweight: BMI below 18.5
- Normal: BMI 18.5 – 24.9
- Overweight: BMI 25.0 – 29.9
- Obese: BMI 30.0 and above
- Morbidly Obese: BMI 40 or higher
This growing obesity epidemic directly results from treating our bodies like garbage dumps. Most people who buy a new car are concerned about the quality of fuel required to keep the car running smoothly – and rightly so. A new car is an expensive investment that deserves the best care possible.
And our bodies deserve the same care.
So what to do? Where to begin? Looking at the infinite number of diets (i.e., Vegan, Atkins, Keto, Paleo, DASH, MIND, Weight-Watchers, South Beach, Macrobiotic, Mediterranean, etc.), all have different approaches.
But most of them are focused on the Calories-in-Calories-out (CICO) theory based on the first law of thermodynamics: energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed. In other words, a pound of fat is equal to 3,500 calories. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, quit eating so much and get off the couch.
Is this prioritizing calorie approach working? Yes, and no. Yes, the formula will result in weight loss, but it is often short-term only. Worse, when the pounds and fat reappear, the dieter is usually in a worse condition than before since their metabolism has slowed.
If the weight-loss formula worked, why are there so many failures? Why do new diet plans continue to spring up with great promise, only to fail again and again?
Two possible reasons. One, a calorie is not a calorie. Think about it. Who in their right mind would equate the nutritional benefit of broccoli to donuts?
Second, most diets do not consider hormonal imbalances. Our endocrine systems are in a constant interplay of balance, and when one hormone goes haywire, it has a cascading effect on the other hormones.
If the CICO were so effective, the obesity epidemic we are experiencing would not be ballooning to the extent it has. Simply put, if the focus is totally on CICO, the hormone response is ignored.
The Thyroid Hormone, the anabolic hormone Insulin, Leptin (the Satiety hormone”), Ghrelin (the “hunger hormone”), Testosterone, Estrogen, Melatonin, and Growth Hormone are all a team with specific roles to perform.
And all of the hormones in the endocrine system play a huge role in weight loss.
This is especially true for the insulin hormone. If we only count calories, we may be consuming tons of carbohydrates that are high on the Glycemic Index, which is defined as “A numerical index given to a carbohydrate-rich food that is based on the average increase in blood glucose levels occurring after the food is eaten.”
The formula for the glycemic index is that the higher a food is on the index, the higher our insulin levels rise, which can eventually lead to type-2 diabetes.
This is the reason why so many diets eventually fail. A good analogy is that you know where you want to go but have the wrong road map if you only follow the CICO method. The key is to lower insulin by being aware of what we are eating when we are eating and what combinations of foods we are eating simultaneously.
Modern medicine has worked miracles and cured illnesses and injuries that would have proven fatal in times past. But diseases like cancer, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease (AD), and obesity continue to surge at a blistering pace.
Most medical research agrees that the two most common and dangerous risk factors for severe, debilitating diseases and injuries are aging and obesity. A detailed, intelligent nutrition plan can go a long way to building a moat to ward off the advance of both these devastating health afflictions.
How our clinic can give you an “Iron-curtain” defense
Our specialty is hormones. We measure all hormones and ensure that they are all functioning as intended. If there is an imbalance, we take immediate steps to restore a healthy hormonal balance.
We also provide a detailed and comprehensive nutrition plan to every one of our hormone restoration clients. This includes the foods to eat and the foods to avoid. We also discuss calorie restriction and different types of fasting.
Fasting is an extremely powerful anti-aging and longevity technique and has numerous benefits:
Lower blood pressure
Strengthen the immune system
Lower blood sugar
Promote brain health
Increase the production of stem-cells
Here is how fasting can work wonders. Fasting promotes a condition called autophagy which comes from the Greek word “self-eating.” The cells in our body continually divide, but as we age, some cells become worn out and stop dividing.
The tired cells are called senescent, and, like obnoxious drunks at a party, they emit harmful toxins and refuse to leave the festivities. When we fast, our system activates new stem cells that act like “PAC-man” and gobble up the grumpy, toxic cells. Autophagy is similar to spring housecleaning, which is why it is a powerful health-promoting tool.
Fasting induces metabolic changes that deliver the energy we need. Usually, our bodies use glucose as our primary source of energy. But while fasting, we switch to using ketones and fatty acids as fuel since they are the body’s preferred energy choice when fasting.
The good news is that this does take weeks to happen. Research has repeatedly shown that energy change occurs with as little as 12 hours of fasting, and new stem cell creation begins.
The types of fasting
More good news. There are different approaches to fasting. Here is a brief rundown of them:
Prolonged fasting. This approach means fasting for several days while consuming only water. This is neither necessary nor recommended. Prolonged fasting is, for most people, nearly impossible to maintain. Fortunately, the benefits of fasting can be achieved with far less radical approaches.
The 16-8 method. This approach means that in any 24-hour period, eating is restricted to 8 hours of your choice.
The 5-2 method. This method has you eating normally for five days a week and taking two days to restrict your calories to 500.
The Fasting-Mimicking Diet. This approach is followed five days a month for three consecutive months. Caloric intake is restricted to between 800-1100 calories per day and follows a precise ratio of macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients to fool your body into delivering the benefits of fasting while still eating. This potent style can produce a volcanic-like explosion of new stem cells.
Remember, fasting is often overlooked or dismissed lightly. In reality, fasting is a highly robust, intense, and forceful tool that should not be tried without exploring the types of approaches and knowing the downsides of this ancient technique.
Our clinic will provide the guidance you need
As mentioned earlier, we take great pride in offering the most efficient, cutting-edge hormone replacement therapies. Hormone restoration is our specialty, and we are second-to-none in this area.
Now stop and consider the impact of combining potent, beneficial, and high-powered nutrition, fasting, and stem cell promotion to our hormone therapies!
We do not under any circumstance use a “cookie-cutter, one-size fits all” receipt to develop a treatment regimen. We consider all aspects of your medical history, goals, and current condition before making specific recommendations.
We also provide continuous monitoring during your hormone treatment. You won’t ever have to go it alone. Our instructions are precise but can always be adjusted depending on your feedback and reactions.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City - July 27th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming HGH Clinics - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
Word Count: 1813