All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone — Guide
The method of manufacturing Human Growth Hormone (HGH) that is most often used now is through either Protein Secretion technology or Mouse-cell technology. Both of these manufacturing means create HGH that is identical to the Growth Hormone (GH) produced naturally in the human body.
Nutropin — Genentech
Nutropin was developed by Genentech and is available for sale worldwide. Nutropin is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
Hypertropin — Neogenica BioScience Ltd.
Hypertropin is manufactured by NeoGenica Bioscience Ltd. It is one of the strongest brands of HGH on the market. Hypertropin is produced by secretion technology and is a 191 amino acid sequence Human Growth Hormone — identical to the human body’s own. It is a rather new product available for sale in China.
Genotropin — Genentech
Genotropin was developed by Genentech. It is available for sale in the U.S. through Pharmacia, in Europe through Pierrel, and in Japan through Sumitomo. Genotropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Humatrope — Eli Lilly
Humatrope was both developed by and is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Eli Lilly. Humatrope is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Saizen — Serono
Saizen was developed by Switzerland’s Serono. It is available for sale in both the U.S. and Europe. Saizen is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Serostim — Serono
Serostim was also developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Serostim is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Zorbtive — Serono
Zorbtive was developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Zorbtive is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Norditropin was developed by Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. It is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Novo Nordisk and in Japan through Yamanouchi. Norditropin is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
Jintropin — GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Jintropin is manufactured and distributed by GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It was the first 191 amino acid sequence HGH in China. GenSci is a China-based pharmaceutical company which has been active since 1997.
Zomacton — Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton was developed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals. It is available for sale worldwide. Zomacton is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
192 Amino Acid Sequence HGH (Somatrem)
Inclusion Body technology was the first biosynthetic form of HGH developed (known as Met-GH, Somatrem or 192 amino acid sequence HGH ). When researchers first developed HGH using Inclusion Body Technology, they were comparing it to cadaver-GH. However, Met-GH was not pure GH, so Met-GH produced side effects in many users. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid that caused a person’s body to build up antibodies against it. Some users experienced allergic reactions to Met-GH and some even built up so much resistance that it neutralized the effect of the drug.
Ansomone — AnkeBio
Ansomone is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. Tests performed by independent researchers have shown that Ansomone is a good quality HGH drug. However, HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH.
Tev-Tropin — TEVA Pharmaceuticals
Tev-Tropin was developed by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. It is sold in the U.S. Tev-Tropin is manufactured using Inclusion Body technology.
Fitropin is manufactured and distributed by Kexing. Kexing is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for making HGH using secretion technology in China, Kexing cannot produce their product through such a precise and efficient means. Rather, Fitropin is manufactured using Inclusion Body technology.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- What is a Nutraceutical? - March 4th, 2018
- Welcome to HRT, HGH and Testosterone Therapy - February 18th, 2018
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts You Need to Know - February 8th, 2018
- How to Age Rapidly or Not - February 6th, 2018
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - January 30th, 2018
- Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years to Your Life! - January 22nd, 2018
- Weight Loss Through HGH - January 15th, 2018
- Low Testosterone Affects a Third of Young Men with Type 2 Diabetes - December 15th, 2017
- Restrict Your Calories 30% and Live 30% Longer! - November 18th, 2017
- Stop Suffering From Heartburn - November 11th, 2017
- The Facts About Cholesterol...the Truth May Surprise You! - July 27th, 2017
- Learn the Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - July 27th, 2017
- Avoid Black Market HGH and Botox -- Marina del Rey Woman Arrested in HGH Case -- Guide - July 27th, 2017
- Human Growth Hormone Guide - July 27th, 2017
- BHRT Medical Solutions - July 27th, 2017
- Female Blood Panel Work - July 16th, 2017
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - May 23rd, 2017